Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,571 to 27,585 of 37352
-
02-15-19 16:13 #9782Senior Member

Posts: 653Maria
Happened to see Maria yesterday. Said I was the first date she's seen since she's been out. Not sure if that's true, but she certainly performed like I was. Rocked my world. She's put on a few (and I do mean just a few) pounds, so she's looking really nice. Same great service and energy as always. I did have back to back dates lined up, but she wore me out so I just went home, LOL.
She's looking for a few visitors. If I shared her number with you before, send her a text. If you're an SM and would like to meet her, PM me.
Stay Safe and Happy Hunting.
JDBoy.
-
02-15-19 15:58 #9781Senior Member

Posts: 435Kitty MILF
I seen this provider before last year 1 time menu is pretty open I had her In the shower In doggie position LOL I want to do that again.
-
02-15-19 15:42 #9780Senior Member

Posts: 229Jamie
That is jamie. She is all over this thread. Stay far away.
Originally Posted by Bgale9689
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 10:00 #9779Senior Member

Posts: 172Sky
Sky is looking for some help today, I cannot get away today, so if you know her you might reach out.
-
02-15-19 09:13 #9778Senior Member

Posts: 342Maria.
Yeah she is. We set up to keep each other company this upcoming Sunday. I got you if you need her #.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 07:33 #9777Senior Member

Posts: 957Cell Still Work?
Anyone get in touch with her? Hope she's back in action. I texted her to the number she was using before she went on vacation just now.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
Very enthusiastic provider with a great ass!
Definitely her but very glamed up pic.
-
02-14-19 22:08 #9776Senior Member

Posts: 580Maria
That's here brotha.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 21:45 #9775Senior Member

Posts: 481Wendy is Willow
So looking for a provider I saw for a fellow monger I found this ad, this is the exact person I saw today named Wendy, she use to post as Willow with a different number. These pics are on point and are her.
https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-5048/2/433858
Originally Posted by JustForKicks
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 21:37 #9774Senior Member

Posts: 481Wendy
BTW she has the biggest clit I have ever seen, about the size of my pinky. Looks like she was doing doubles recently. https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-5055/1/427780.
Originally Posted by JustForKicks
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 18:55 #9773Regular Member

Posts: 13What the heck?!
Has anyone else seen this?!
Is she selling cars?! LOL.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...m/543840056973
-
02-14-19 17:44 #9772Senior Member

Posts: 417I'm still laughing? Great review
Dude I loved this review! I exchanged a couple texts with her yesterday and got a bad vibe. Would not negotiate and was insistent on covered everything. Extremely unfriendly and I could only imagine what her service would be like. I imagined it would be exactly as you described. LMAO!
Originally Posted by THXengineer
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 15:56 #9771Senior Member

Posts: 342Maria.
I've seen posts about a woman named Maria just returning home from vacation who apparently gives great company. Is this her? Or is there another Maria you guys were referring to?
-
02-14-19 13:37 #9770Senior Member

Posts: 481She's legit
She's legit, older, a little worn, she does have some health problems physically but that doesn't stop her from making good conversation. She's from NY or NJ, talks a lot but has a private spot. All in all a sweet woman.
Originally Posted by BadMovieJunkie
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 13:19 #9769Senior Member

Posts: 481Wendy
Since a lot of recommendations which I am very thankful for never seem to work out with the same schedule I had a dream of Wendy. Young white spinner, with long hair, and sweet as can be. A little simple but very cute, soft-spoken and aims to please. $ for a quick chat, with no clock watching I was probably there for a good 30 minutes chatting with her. Located in a good place and a good area in a decent hotel. The pictures are close to her body type but her nipples and belly button are pierced and they are nice soft and perky. Everything covered as I prefer so I didn't ask otherwise, had a good visit was had. Can give more details to senior members if they have any specific questions I would check her out before she leaves this weekend. I will definitely repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/29435140/
-
02-14-19 12:08 #9768Senior Member

Posts: 417Treasure
I saw Treasure some time back in Chester. Pics are accurate but look close because she had legendary baby damage. Sure is very pretty and very quiet. She'll negotiate to $ for a HH if you are persistent. Ok experience. Won't try again.
Originally Posted by SimpleVaMan
[View Original Post]
She has other reviews on here. Search for Treasure. Good luck.









Reply With Quote






