Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #1342

    Egyypptt and Dahlia

    Egyypptt is advertising VIP, seeing her soon. Dahlia (Josie) is trying to get booted from TNA with her ad.

  2. #1341

    Mia?

    Any info? Is it something to consider?

    https://img1.lodef.net/imgs/7/5/8/4/...38ac6f92_f.jpg

  3. #1340

    Doki

    Doki dances at Shimmers. 300 BBFS cip. She is fixed so that is nice. Total cumslut, will take it how ever she can get it. I am pretty sure it is religious for her, like she literally worships cum. Very alt look, pink hair, lots of piercings. Will post a pic of her next time I see her.

    BTW, been lurking around the forum for a while, and let me say, thanks to all of you for such good posts!

  4. #1339
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownDave  [View Original Post]
    https://backpage.com.portland.listcr...29295136/Reign

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....alls-all-night!26%23128166%3 B&highlight=Reign.

    Naughty, chubby and super submissive. Face fucked this ****, then demanded she get on all fours. Didn't object when I slid it in bare and ended up begging me to creampie her. Good kisser, cute, a bit heavy, obedient.

    Maybe one of you guys and I should go double team her this afternoon, LOL.
    I got to see her tomorrow or Tuesday. You down to tag team her then? LOL.

  5. #1338
    Quote Originally Posted by Snafu32  [View Original Post]
    I guess what Lewdivico answered. If you can find short term no strings attached with some sort of regularity.
    I've found a few women who didn't want any arrangement and just wanted to meet someone who wasn't a loser and give it up for free.

  6. #1337
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    What do you want to know?
    I guess what Lewdivico answered. If you can find short term no strings attached with some sort of regularity.

  7. #1336
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by Snafu32  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone share info about seeking arrangement? It's a little difficult for a platform. Just want to see if it's worth 90 a month?
    What do you want to know?

  8. #1335

    Scarlett banned

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeatgmail  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know why Scarlett L was banned on TNA?
    I opened her profile- same ad wording as usual, same simple pic. No idea. She is a real minimalist poster too. Odd.

    There was serious drama between Scarlett & Mila on tna some time ago, otherwise just great service!

  9. #1334

    Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by Snafu32  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone share info about seeking arrangement? It's a little difficult for a platform. Just want to see if it's worth 90 a month?
    Lots of info in the non-pro thread in the Seattle board of this site. Most people seem to think it is worth it.

  10. #1333
    Anyone know why Scarlett L was banned on TNA?

  11. #1332

    Seeking

    Does anyone share info about seeking arrangement? It's a little difficult for a platform. Just want to see if it's worth 90 a month?

  12. #1331
    Quote Originally Posted by Snafu32  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking the same thing, sent a PM. No reply. Anyone finds out. I'd love to know!

  13. #1330

    Ms. Savvi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snafu32  [View Original Post]
    From her January ad on EB.

    Getting New Incall Soon! Car dates near Sandy & 82nd Till Later! If This Ad is Still Up Then Nothing's Changed, Will Update Immediately When Things Change! -Thanks! No BB anything so don't ask! No GFE, CIM, CIP, COF, Greek!

    Things may have changed, don't know.

  14. #1329
    Quote Originally Posted by Snafu32  [View Original Post]
    Piper from TNA. I see some older information on her. Anyone have anything new? She is a great blend of beauty / trashy.
    The one time I saw her years ago, she was a fully uptight safety girl.

  15. #1328

    Ms. Saavi?


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape