Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,811 to 18,825 of 26928
-
02-15-19 18:29 #8118Senior Member

Posts: 84NG Girl Monica
Saw her today, said it was her first time here, I hadn't seen her before. She is friendly, thick with a little tummy and nice big breasts. BBBJ for an xtra $ . 5 but nothing special. No kissing, DATY or MSOG. Mish, cowgirl and doggie involved. Don't think I'll repeat.
Originally Posted by Bsuh69
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 18:20 #8117Senior Member

Posts: 204Crystal
I believe that Crystal retired. Or at least isn't around here anymore. Never did get to see her. I tried a few times but either got ghosted or never answered in the first place.
Originally Posted by ZckBrc
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 18:16 #8116Senior Member

Posts: 28Visited NG Monika
She was very sweet! Message for details.
Pup.
-
02-15-19 17:18 #8115Senior Member

Posts: 364There was a ng girl a little while back named monika who was chubby, might be the same one based on pics, she was sweet, but I'd take a hard pass given the usual quality of ng girls.
Originally Posted by CivicSi213
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 16:30 #8114Senior Member

Posts: 183NG Monika
I agree, I will not being taking the plunge on this one. She does not look appealing to me. Almost resembles another Kasia which was a huge disappointment.
Originally Posted by Riina
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 14:16 #8113Senior Member

Posts: 136I have seen her when she first started here and I reviewed her in the past on here.
Originally Posted by DynoJr
[View Original Post]
I saw here when she was in the south burbs last year and was offering QV for 1. She was hot but very high and not into it and yes those are her pics but her tits are saggy.
I won't repeat based on her prices now.
-
02-15-19 13:15 #8112Senior Member

Posts: 28Soccer mom
https://harlothub.com/united-states/...84-193768.html
Looking to TOFTT.
Anyone see this and / or get a response?
Waiting to get hear back from my first text.
Pup.
-
02-15-19 12:47 #8111Senior Member

Posts: 176Proceed with caution
https://nonstopfap.com/site/KatieBanks.com/page/9/
Originally Posted by SuckItTrebek
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 12:35 #8110Senior Member

Posts: 65Katie info
Any info on this girl locks way to good to be true.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...804/6309173237
-
02-15-19 12:23 #8109Senior Member

Posts: 958More evidence of the existence of Time Travel? LOL Probably the date settings on the phone is off.
Originally Posted by Emiglio
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 11:33 #8108Regular Member

Posts: 8Cameron Ryder and Bri Sands.
Hi everyone,
I'm interested in meeting Cameron Ryder (Chicago) or Bri Sands (visiting from Las Vegas) and I wanted to know if they are legit or not? I did some research and couldn't find anything. Let me know. Thanks!
-
02-15-19 09:18 #8107Senior Member

Posts: 1676Monika NG
She text me the Belmont location. I don't like the photos, too generic. I'd wait for reports by senior members.
Originally Posted by Szs74
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 08:54 #8106Senior Member

Posts: 2221998
Good observation, but that is not a phone from 1998 in her hand. Thoughts, explanation, Photoshop?
Originally Posted by KarnEvil9
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 01:10 #8105Senior Member

Posts: 38New NG?
Monika - https://www.yesbackpage.de/105/posts...827-3351-.html.
Seems like a new NG girl in town, unless I'm guessing wrong based on the ad.
Also, has anyone seen NG Karina in the past week? I really hate visiting when they've been here for too long because I always get a worse experience versus a "fresh" one, but maybe Karina is still willing to provide a worthwhile dream.
-
02-14-19 23:38 #8104Regular Member

Posts: 15Thanks
Thanks to you and Bshu69 for commenting, I felt something was off too even with the texts, I didn't setup an appt. Ended up getting my screening done with YouWannaSeeMe and found out that their incall downtown is literally 4 blocks from my office, so I had a late afternoon session with Ivanna Ill write up in the correct forum. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by KarnEvil9
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





