Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 10279
-
02-16-19 22:33 #814Senior Member

Posts: 135Why
Why would you post this then never respond to anyone?? Weird an not giving her that much bussiness as you say she needs. I've had a couple sugar babys in the past that I have set up with seniors on here an when ya post like you did it makes seniors wonder if what YOU post is creditable. Just a FYI.
Originally Posted by NoSpec
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-19 00:49 #813

Posts: 89Apparently something is going on up north in Wst Br at nch area.... I usually scan other parts of the state to see if it's worth a trip elsewhere....
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Escort-Reports
-
02-16-19 00:46 #812

Posts: 89Thanks for the heads-up. I tried contacting her & she never responded. But I think she's roommates with this one.
Originally Posted by Bozz199
[View Original Post]
https://flint.skipthegames.com/femal...e/584342642562
Cause a couple of pics, your listing & mine, are showing the same closet plus they were using the same ph #.
-
02-15-19 17:53 #811Senior Member

Posts: 134Link?
Can you post a link thanks.
Originally Posted by NoSpec
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 17:05 #810Senior Member

Posts: 390Bad attitude
Ok fellas, tried this one today. Caught attitude with me on first contact. Didn't even bother with her once she got shitty with me on text. Avoid! Says she's new. Hopefully she goes away. Not worth the trouble.
https://flint.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/girlfriend-experience/111001709590
-
02-15-19 16:13 #809Senior Member

Posts: 1015Me as well.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 15:50 #808Senior Member

Posts: 826Info
Still hoping to get the info from you. Thanks.
Originally Posted by NoSpec
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 15:25 #807Senior Member

Posts: 75Bailey
Saw her again recently. There's a reason I keep going back. She mentioned that business has been down. If you haven't had a chance to see her check her out. There are lots of positive reviews on here.
-
02-15-19 14:31 #806Senior Member

Posts: 116Sounds great! I am interested in helping her out (I private messaged you).
Originally Posted by NoSpec
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance!!
-=CT.
-
02-15-19 10:23 #805Senior Member

Posts: 395Yes
The short answer is yes, then she spits. As in every case YMMV.
Originally Posted by FlintMonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 10:02 #804Senior Member

Posts: 312Picture / link
Give us something, a picture, ad link. How you found her. She nice looking, age, white, black, latino, big, small.
Originally Posted by NoSpec
[View Original Post]
I'd PM you but I know others have questions as well. Just put it put there. Or send me a PM. Thanks A7 D.
-
02-15-19 05:57 #803Senior Member

Posts: 43In regards to my last post
She usually goes by Molly. I've been seeing her regularly for a few months now and she always preforms as promised. Her pictures are real, the only bad thing is she isn't timely. She got to my place late.
She replies quick. The only bad thing is she runs late sometimes but she has always let me know when she's running behind.
She's kind and she's willing to make you happy.
-
02-15-19 01:43 #802Regular Member

Posts: 21Who is more PSE Bailey or Stacy Renee?
-
02-14-19 19:30 #801Senior Member

Posts: 235Traveling to MI
Guys, I'm headed to Southfield on business. Looking for a decent female either massage or FS. Looking to travel up to and hour. I'd appreciate any info on local favorites. As always you pm me. E.
-
02-14-19 17:04 #800Senior Member

Posts: 43Completely freak
Just trying to help a friend. I know a girl who will do anything for the right contribution. She's aomplete freak.
If you're interested in a triple threat freak, hit me up for details.
Doing this as a favor as she is in need. I'll hook you up on a good deal with her.










Reply With Quote






