Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,571 to 27,585 of 37366
-
02-16-19 08:41 #9796Senior Member

Posts: 70Brook / harlee
Took a plunge. Glad I did. Attitude was a 9 BBBJ was a high 7 FS was a 10. Bring your own cover though. As she didn't have one.
-
02-16-19 07:04 #9795Senior Member

Posts: 630Damn
I haven't but you see her I'd sure TOFTT.
Originally Posted by Hello2
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-19 02:35 #9794Senior Member

Posts: 138I concur re. Maria
I also had a nice dream with Maria early this morning. Great deep bb mic skills, tight body, perky A cups, and a box that is tight and gets super wet. I'm not into spinners but I'd see her again. Sweet girl that aims to please. Treat her right and she will treat you like a king!
Originally Posted by Jdboy
[View Original Post]
Enjoy bros!
-
02-16-19 00:08 #9793Regular Member

Posts: 78Matilda
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/607242610904
Any reports. Might take the plunge unless not advisable.
-
02-15-19 23:54 #9792Senior Member

Posts: 435I'm not sure greek is not my thing.
Originally Posted by Cjdftn
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 22:42 #9791Senior Member

Posts: 313No but I would be interested if she is looking for more customers.
Originally Posted by Hello2
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 20:29 #9790Douchebag

Posts: 185Matilda
Retired from the hobby for a while after the whole BP shutdown but back in the game. Saw this chick earlier this week for. 8 QV. She was my first girl I've seen in almost a year and she didn't disappoint. Will repeat in the future but next time won't BBFS, she told me she only does it with a few guys but after reading reviews that's a lie LOL.
-
02-15-19 19:36 #9789Senior Member

Posts: 149Maria
Can you PM me her digits. And does she have an age / race bias?
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 16:58 #9788Senior Member

Posts: 260Hello
Has anyone seen this provider?
-
02-15-19 16:29 #9787Senior Member

Posts: 229Kitty
She doesn't do trips to greece tho right?
Originally Posted by BlackStallion2
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 16:13 #9786Senior Member

Posts: 653Maria
Happened to see Maria yesterday. Said I was the first date she's seen since she's been out. Not sure if that's true, but she certainly performed like I was. Rocked my world. She's put on a few (and I do mean just a few) pounds, so she's looking really nice. Same great service and energy as always. I did have back to back dates lined up, but she wore me out so I just went home, LOL.
She's looking for a few visitors. If I shared her number with you before, send her a text. If you're an SM and would like to meet her, PM me.
Stay Safe and Happy Hunting.
JDBoy.
-
02-15-19 15:58 #9785Senior Member

Posts: 435Kitty MILF
I seen this provider before last year 1 time menu is pretty open I had her In the shower In doggie position LOL I want to do that again.
-
02-15-19 15:42 #9784Senior Member

Posts: 229Jamie
That is jamie. She is all over this thread. Stay far away.
Originally Posted by Bgale9689
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 10:00 #9783Senior Member

Posts: 172Sky
Sky is looking for some help today, I cannot get away today, so if you know her you might reach out.
-
02-15-19 09:13 #9782Senior Member

Posts: 342Maria.
Yeah she is. We set up to keep each other company this upcoming Sunday. I got you if you need her #.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





