Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3999

    Looking for this UTR.

    She's real flakey have a pic if anyone has any idea. Picked her up by apartments deep down malabar in palm bay. Was very shy about her body I think maybe even pregnant when I copped a feel she ripped. My hand away. But we got along good and saw her for a couple weeks and now nothing.

  2. #3998

    Anastasia UTR

    [Deleted by Admin]

  3. #3997
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJa  [View Original Post]
    Says she's new in town. I texted her the other day, says all the right things, but, I don't know.

    I'm new here, so any knowledge would be great.

    Here's a link http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/670838214622.
    GPS, I texted her the other day, and she quoted 250, I said how about hhr. She said that's where it started. I laughed and passed.

  4. #3996
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full and can't accept messages. You sent me a PM about an earlier post of mine on this thread but I can't respond.
    Sorry; cleared!

  5. #3995

    Paul46

    Your inbox is full and can't accept messages. You sent me a PM about an earlier post of mine on this thread but I can't respond.

  6. #3994
    My conversation started with, "Hey, I know those aren't your real pics, would you mind sending me a few?" not in those exact words, and we had a nice long conversation after that.

  7. #3993
    I'm not saying you're wrong about the tact and the honey going a long way, but I've run into a few lately that got me gun shy. Perhaps I was a bit strong.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillCypher  [View Original Post]
    Maybe try some tact next time. I texted with her for quite a while, and she sent what I expect are real pics of her (just not her face). Just looking for some feedback from folks that have actually seen her.

    A little honey goes a long way.

  8. #3992

    Erin

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/468200892173

    I am pretty sure that this is Erin formerly a UTR that started on CL. There has been a lot posted about her but these are not her actual pics. I could post some but really don't care LOL.

  9. #3991
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJa  [View Original Post]
    I chatted with her for a bit too. I asked her if the pics were her, and if not, to not waste my time or hers, because if they were t her I wasn't staying.

    Crickets.
    Maybe try some tact next time. I texted with her for quite a while, and she sent what I expect are real pics of her (just not her face). Just looking for some feedback from folks that have actually seen her.

    A little honey goes a long way.

  10. #3990

    No real pics

    I chatted with her for a bit too. I asked her if the pics were her, and if not, to not waste my time or hers, because if they were t her I wasn't staying.

    Crickets.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillCypher  [View Original Post]
    I feel like I asked about her before, but I just looked through all my posts and couldn't track down what I was looking for.

    Can someone provide info on this lady.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/468200892173

    I chatted with her and she sent me some neck down pics, but I'm not sure about the vibe I got from her.

  11. #3989

    No real pics

    I feel like I asked about her before, but I just looked through all my posts and couldn't track down what I was looking for.

    Can someone provide info on this lady.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/468200892173

    I chatted with her and she sent me some neck down pics, but I'm not sure about the vibe I got from her.

  12. #3988

    Another UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by Midfla  [View Original Post]
    It was great to get a solid lead on a provider from DJMiles! Had a good time with his UTR Shelly. She has one hell of a rack and seemed to enjoy our session. I would suggest outcall or cardate as the incall left a lot to be desired (no safety issues). But I was heading south today and it worked out perfect for me. Thanks for the hook up DJMiles!
    Glad you enjoyed her! Stay tuned because I'm about to provide details on another UTR. This time an old-school escort that will stay as long as you want, eat and drink with you and then redefine your definition of GFE.

  13. #3987
    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    Thats crazy I reached out to her yesterday and was all set to go see her and she said she doesn't do GFE or DATY. So I passed.
    I saw her twice in two days. Very tight little body. I pounded it doggie and didn't last too long. The first time I did DATY, she didn't let me get her off but, she got off during doggie.

    The second time was straight to main event.

    She isn't GFE but YRMV with DATY.

    Setting up incall is a little challenging with her but man she has a tight little body. Will definitely repeat.

  14. #3986

    Has anyone seen this girl?

    Says she's new in town. I texted her the other day, says all the right things, but, I don't know.

    I'm new here, so any knowledge would be great.

    Here's a link http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/670838214622.

  15. #3985

    Anastasia UTR

    Have seen her a good handful of times and every experience is great with her. Seen her tonight for another great dream. For those who asked me about her number, please go through bonerific for the digits and for those who have her number, I highly recommend seeing her. Amazing girl and she aims to please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape