Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,316 to 15,330 of 19314
-
02-15-19 00:53 #3999Regular Member

Posts: 1Looking for this UTR.
She's real flakey have a pic if anyone has any idea. Picked her up by apartments deep down malabar in palm bay. Was very shy about her body I think maybe even pregnant when I copped a feel she ripped. My hand away. But we got along good and saw her for a couple weeks and now nothing.
-
02-14-19 21:05 #3998Banned Member

Posts: 30Anastasia UTR
[Deleted by Admin]
-
02-14-19 16:29 #3997Senior Member

Posts: 381GPS, I texted her the other day, and she quoted 250, I said how about hhr. She said that's where it started. I laughed and passed.
Originally Posted by JustJa
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 15:23 #3996Senior Member

Posts: 76Sorry; cleared!
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 15:11 #3995Senior Member

Posts: 2964Paul46
Your inbox is full and can't accept messages. You sent me a PM about an earlier post of mine on this thread but I can't respond.
-
02-14-19 14:20 #3994Senior Member

Posts: 136My conversation started with, "Hey, I know those aren't your real pics, would you mind sending me a few?" not in those exact words, and we had a nice long conversation after that.
-
02-14-19 14:02 #3993Banned Member

Posts: 30I'm not saying you're wrong about the tact and the honey going a long way, but I've run into a few lately that got me gun shy. Perhaps I was a bit strong.
Originally Posted by BillCypher
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 13:51 #3992PIA

Posts: 174Erin
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/468200892173
I am pretty sure that this is Erin formerly a UTR that started on CL. There has been a lot posted about her but these are not her actual pics. I could post some but really don't care LOL.
-
02-14-19 13:44 #3991Senior Member

Posts: 136Maybe try some tact next time. I texted with her for quite a while, and she sent what I expect are real pics of her (just not her face). Just looking for some feedback from folks that have actually seen her.
Originally Posted by JustJa
[View Original Post]
A little honey goes a long way.
-
02-14-19 13:30 #3990Banned Member

Posts: 30No real pics
I chatted with her for a bit too. I asked her if the pics were her, and if not, to not waste my time or hers, because if they were t her I wasn't staying.
Crickets.
Originally Posted by BillCypher
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 13:25 #3989Senior Member

Posts: 136No real pics
I feel like I asked about her before, but I just looked through all my posts and couldn't track down what I was looking for.
Can someone provide info on this lady.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/468200892173
I chatted with her and she sent me some neck down pics, but I'm not sure about the vibe I got from her.
-
02-14-19 13:01 #3988Banned Member

Posts: 551Another UTR
Glad you enjoyed her! Stay tuned because I'm about to provide details on another UTR. This time an old-school escort that will stay as long as you want, eat and drink with you and then redefine your definition of GFE.
Originally Posted by Midfla
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 10:06 #3987Regular Member

Posts: 9I saw her twice in two days. Very tight little body. I pounded it doggie and didn't last too long. The first time I did DATY, she didn't let me get her off but, she got off during doggie.
Originally Posted by DMan92
[View Original Post]
The second time was straight to main event.
She isn't GFE but YRMV with DATY.
Setting up incall is a little challenging with her but man she has a tight little body. Will definitely repeat.
-
02-14-19 08:33 #3986Banned Member

Posts: 30Has anyone seen this girl?
Says she's new in town. I texted her the other day, says all the right things, but, I don't know.
I'm new here, so any knowledge would be great.
Here's a link http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/670838214622.
-
02-13-19 21:01 #3985Senior Member

Posts: 66Anastasia UTR
Have seen her a good handful of times and every experience is great with her. Seen her tonight for another great dream. For those who asked me about her number, please go through bonerific for the digits and for those who have her number, I highly recommend seeing her. Amazing girl and she aims to please.












Reply With Quote




