Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 7374
-
02-14-19 07:08 #624Banned Member

Posts: 86Sasha is a fucking nut job
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/783928056477
Sasha was the first one I texted, no answer so I moved on. I was in middle of dinner when I was texting trying to setup something pretty quick.
After about 10 min of not hearing from her I went to the next one. Anyway like I said I texted her, the **** starts calling and ringing the phone off the hook, I'm in public and cannot have a conversation which is why I texted her. She then starts texting and calling me every minute until I had to simply block her number. She looks hot but seems like real trouble.
-
02-14-19 06:22 #623Banned Member

Posts: 86Angelica was OK.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/589245110404
Rough area for talent in Springfield for sure! I had texted a couple ladies she got back to me first we agreed on. 8 for 30 min outcall and she arrived within 30-45 minutes, said she was having a gf drop her off. We get up to my room, she's OK looking, similar to the pics but a little more worn looking but still decent, if she's 35 then I'm 90. I'd guess mid 40's maybe more. Easy to talk to. Get in room grabs my cock tells me she's going to make me feel great. We both undress she goes down on me BBBJ takes a bit for me to get going so I start playing with her puss which smells like she just took a load inside her before she got to me. I actually did it so we move to 69 so I can taste that nasty worn pussy, yeah no doubt her "driver" dumped a load in her probably as payment for the ride. I dig it though as I have a long record of swinging and gangbangs.
Anyway I have her ride me for a while bare of course then have her finish me with her mouth, only bad part, she ran to spit right after I came, I prefer to have them really drain me but it was OK.
Shit for $80 outcall it worked. She is nasty mostly in a good way. I'd do her again.
-
02-13-19 18:40 #622Senior Member

Posts: 492Sarah NG
Don't do her at all. The number 9001 is nothing you want to get involved with. She was reviewed so many times and nothing good.
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 14:49 #621Senior Member

Posts: 667Met the younger Sara before, not looking to repeat if this is the same girl.
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 13:04 #620Senior Member

Posts: 31I'd do some research there an not just auto go for the young one. She has been reviewed before I think potentially a few times and I don't believe it was ever very much good along with it.
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 11:38 #619Senior Member

Posts: 214The younger one has been reviewed on here before. Not great reviews, and definitely has a bit of an attitude.
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 10:40 #618Senior Member

Posts: 405Sara / Sarah
I've never met either girl but since one posts age as 40 and the other 26 I would doubt they are the same girl. I'd probably do either one but definitely go for the younger one.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 10:12 #617Senior Member

Posts: 667Sara / Sarah?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...v/546408545470
Has anyone ever met the Sara above? Is she the same as the Sarah listed below? Thanks.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/949729453669
-
02-12-19 20:36 #616Senior Member

Posts: 207Great provider
I met her a few weeks back. At the time she had a room at a motel on the dale. Very hot body. Solid and has just the right amount of curves. She's also really cool and down to earth, not a clock watcher. We decided on 70 for qv, but went for longer. She doesn't post often, and definitely isn't a druggy. She was smoking a blunt when I saw her and offered me some LOL, but that's about it. Plan to see her again.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/199893168162
-
02-11-19 09:09 #615Senior Member

Posts: 207Same girl. I had reported on going to see her when she had the old ad up and upon seeing her in person, I made up an excuse and left. That means she had kept my number from that time, which is crazy to me. I didn't notice any handler but unless you're desperate, stay away. Not worth it.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-19 04:26 #614Senior Member

Posts: 42Just FYI re sturbridge
This has been discussed in the worc page.
Originally Posted by OhMyaChingBack
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-19 12:34 #613Senior Member

Posts: 248Sturbridge
Did you meet her / them?
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
Is she available solo?
-
02-10-19 11:17 #612Senior Member

Posts: 1659Bella?
Bella / Jenna / etc.
Originally Posted by Merlin572
[View Original Post]
I am not sure if these are all the same or not.
If it is the one I think you are referring to, she is young, sickly thin (yes, I am choosing that adverb correctly), has a bf handler, and tends to not-so-great locations?
If that is who you are writing about, I guess she is looking for extra bucks for her or her handler. Use protection with her (and maybe have protection for him).
-
02-10-19 04:45 #611Senior Member

Posts: 207Desperate Times.
Anyone else get a random text from the Bella chic asking if they want to come by and "have some fun?" Must be really needing that next hit.
-
02-10-19 01:11 #610Senior Member

Posts: 122Meeting Jenny
I know its a little late. But I met up with jenny for the first time last Saturday. Was very nervous seeing for the first time. But its was a overall great experience. One of the better BBBJ I ever had. Made me feel relaxed within the first 5 minutes.











Reply With Quote




