LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 633 of 686 FirstFirst ... 133 533 583 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 683 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,495 of 10288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #808

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSpec  [View Original Post]
    She usually goes by Molly. I've been seeing her regularly for a few months now and she always preforms as promised. Her pictures are real, the only bad thing is she isn't timely. She got to my place late.

    She replies quick. The only bad thing is she runs late sometimes but she has always let me know when she's running behind.

    She's kind and she's willing to make you happy.
    Still hoping to get the info from you. Thanks.

  2. #807

    Bailey

    Saw her again recently. There's a reason I keep going back. She mentioned that business has been down. If you haven't had a chance to see her check her out. There are lots of positive reviews on here.

  3. #806
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSpec  [View Original Post]
    She usually goes by Molly. I've been seeing her regularly for a few months now and she always performs as promised. Her pictures are real, the only bad thing is she isn't timely. She got to my place late.

    She replies quick. The only bad thing is she runs late sometimes but she has always let me know when she's running behind.

    She's kind and she's willing to make you happy.
    Sounds great! I am interested in helping her out (I private messaged you).

    Thanks in advance!!

    -=CT.

  4. #805

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by FlintMonger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if CIM is on the menu? I finished in the bag last time.
    The short answer is yes, then she spits. As in every case YMMV.

  5. #804

    Picture / link

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSpec  [View Original Post]
    She usually goes by Molly. I've been seeing her regularly for a few months now and she always preforms as promised. Her pictures are real, the only bad thing is she isn't timely. She got to my place late.

    She replies quick. The only bad thing is she runs late sometimes but she has always let me know when she's running behind.

    She's kind and she's willing to make you happy.
    Give us something, a picture, ad link. How you found her. She nice looking, age, white, black, latino, big, small.

    I'd PM you but I know others have questions as well. Just put it put there. Or send me a PM. Thanks A7 D.

  6. #803

    In regards to my last post

    She usually goes by Molly. I've been seeing her regularly for a few months now and she always preforms as promised. Her pictures are real, the only bad thing is she isn't timely. She got to my place late.

    She replies quick. The only bad thing is she runs late sometimes but she has always let me know when she's running behind.

    She's kind and she's willing to make you happy.

  7. #802
    Who is more PSE Bailey or Stacy Renee?

  8. #801

    Traveling to MI

    Guys, I'm headed to Southfield on business. Looking for a decent female either massage or FS. Looking to travel up to and hour. I'd appreciate any info on local favorites. As always you pm me. E.

  9. #800

    Completely freak

    Just trying to help a friend. I know a girl who will do anything for the right contribution. She's aomplete freak.

    If you're interested in a triple threat freak, hit me up for details.

    Doing this as a favor as she is in need. I'll hook you up on a good deal with her.

  10. #799

    Irish update

    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    I think most of the discussion of this interior thread was centered on Arora and not on Irish. As for Irish I think she is not seeing anyone at this time.
    I do believe she is on the north east side of Detroit.

  11. #798

    Stacy.

    Anyone know if CIM is on the menu? I finished in the bag last time.

  12. #797
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony216  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking of seeing Bailey or Stacy Renee but I don't know who to choose. Do you guys have any recommendations between the two of them for me?
    I agree with the others that both Bailey and Stacy Renee are great. If I had to choose 1 it would probably be Stacy Renee with the tie breaker being the safe incall location.

  13. #796

    Confusion

    Quote Originally Posted by FlintFunNow  [View Original Post]
    Damn. What a shame.
    I think most of the discussion of this interior thread was centered on Arora and not on Irish. As for Irish I think she is not seeing anyone at this time.

  14. #795
    Quote Originally Posted by RideTheWave  [View Original Post]
    I agree Arora has a great body but is she still meeting people can not find an ad.
    I can't find an ad. There was one a week ago somewhere.

  15. #794

    Is Arora still meeting people

    Quote Originally Posted by OrallVrForU  [View Original Post]
    Both are a great date. Best in the area. Auroa is great too. Bailey seems more PSE. Stacy has a nice incall Auroa best body.
    I agree Arora has a great body but is she still meeting people can not find an ad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape