Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 741 of 888 FirstFirst ... 241 641 691 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 791 841 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,115 of 13308
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2208

    Sweet Kasey

    Quote Originally Posted by Myter1  [View Original Post]
    She is not working currently. She has other interests in her life and is enjoying them instead of being a provider at this time. Pretty reliable source is that she is out of the game for an undetermined period of time.
    Reliable source told me she is retired because she got a boyfriend. Hope she's happy!

  2. #2207

    I recommend

    Go for it. I will again one day. Looks just like ad pics

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    How was the visit? Aside from the bf and such? As long as he doesn't interfere I probably wouldn't mind, but she needs to provide good service.

    RM.
    .

  3. #2206

    Feelings

    Quote Originally Posted by RunDmc1972  [View Original Post]
    I know there were posts going around a long time ago about how she would rope you in with feelings and all. I was a victim of that. But once you realize that this is a business, that kind of gets flushed down the drain.

    " that hooker. She really seemed to like me"- Rodney Dangerfield.

    This isn't trading places or pretty women. Shm.
    Run, you've burst my bubble (LOL). But you're absolutely right. (Next you'll be telling me is that she didn't have twenty-two orgasms while I went down on her and another sixteen or eighteen more in each of the thirteen positions we tried.).

  4. #2205

    Feelings nothing more then feelings🎵

    I know there were posts going around a long time ago about how she would rope you in with feelings and all. I was a victim of that. But once you realize that this is a business, that kind of gets flushed down the drain.

    " that hooker. She really seemed to like me"- Rodney Dangerfield.

    This isn't trading places or pretty women. Shm.

  5. #2204

    Maya Is Just a Cool Chick to Hang out with.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImBack  [View Original Post]
    Saw the young Latina Maya the other day. Had been trying for a while to see her. If anyone wants to know about it PM me. Just understand I can't reply to everyone.
    Then Bonus. She Got Skills!

    I am in Anderson & Being a Solo Dad, its hard to venture up to G'Vegas and all the stars have to line up to get Maya or whoever to drive to A'town (WithOUT one of you Bastards making them a better deal w / out the drive).

    My question is, I have read til my head hurts trying to find someone here, that doesn't scare the Hell out of me.

    Any Help,

    Anybody hung out with this girl?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/lil-bi...-play/13299594

    Or The Sexy Italian.

    I did get to meet Griff Years Ago! The first time I called her, it amazed me how long we talked, laughed, she just had a good time with whatever she was doing. Damn I would like to see her again.

    Any Help Finding a reg in A town would be much appreciated.

    Of course, you can always PM me!

  6. #2203

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Badcock  [View Original Post]
    Saw her the pics are pretty recent so are the scars and th bf is very close to the room. Still had a nice time. Like she said most girls have the same demons sow just hide it better or donit another waybother than with the needle. I still recommend her if the bf thing doesn't deter you clearly the demons shouldn't youbwoukd be lucky to find a clean one one there. Not saying there aren't any but I haven my ran across one yet. This goes for all vices from 420 to boy

    .
    How was the visit? Aside from the bf and such? As long as he doesn't interfere I probably wouldn't mind, but she needs to provide good service.

    RM.

  7. #2202

    Indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    Are we all talking about the same Chelsea? - The petite ex Twin Peaks waitress that can deepthroat? The girl that would meet and jump in your car and then you'd drive to the no-tell motel together? The one that had the body and the skill but pissed it away by being unreliable and telling all sorts of stories to separate the naive from their money? I'd love to experience another of her blowjobs, but I'm not sure it's worth the bullshit.
    Indeed we are talking about the same one. Yes she has a pretty bad habit of being unreliable, and I know there were posts going around a long time ago about how she would rope you in with feelings and all. I was a victim of that. But once you realize that this is a business, that kind of gets flushed down the drain. The fact is if you do manage to actually meet up with her, she is well worth it. My visit last night was the first time I had seen her in about a year. And it was well worth it.

    RM.

  8. #2201

    It's true

    Saw her the pics are pretty recent so are the scars and th bf is very close to the room. Still had a nice time. Like she said most girls have the same demons sow just hide it better or donit another waybother than with the needle. I still recommend her if the bf thing doesn't deter you clearly the demons shouldn't youbwoukd be lucky to find a clean one one there. Not saying there aren't any but I haven my ran across one yet. This goes for all vices from 420 to boy

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    I had a chat with her a few weeks ago. I asked about the drugs. This is her response:

    "Did we meet? We couldn't have because I no longer use drugs yes I did use once apon a time but I have been clean for some time now. But most of the females that do what I do use drugs. It makes sleeping with men that they wouldn't give the time of day and pretending to like it easier. ".

    I'm pretty sure she has a bf too so keep that in mind if you plan to give her a try.
    .

  9. #2200

    Danni

    Quote Originally Posted by SCanyon4321  [View Original Post]
    I'm not really informed on these things but the large scar on the inside of her right elbow looks too severe to be from shooting up. I could well be wrong but looking at her face kind of confirms in my mind that she isn't doing anything hard. Just my dos centavos.

    SCanyon.
    I had a chat with her a few weeks ago. I asked about the drugs. This is her response:

    "Did we meet? We couldn't have because I no longer use drugs yes I did use once apon a time but I have been clean for some time now. But most of the females that do what I do use drugs. It makes sleeping with men that they wouldn't give the time of day and pretending to like it easier. ".

    I'm pretty sure she has a bf too so keep that in mind if you plan to give her a try.

  10. #2199

    Dannielynn

    Quote Originally Posted by TimBow52  [View Original Post]
    Yep, she is cute but wonder about her bruises and look at her arm.

    https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/864-902-5660
    I'm not really informed on these things but the large scar on the inside of her right elbow looks too severe to be from shooting up. I could well be wrong but looking at her face kind of confirms in my mind that she isn't doing anything hard. Just my dos centavos.

    SCanyon.

  11. #2198

    The same Chelsea?

    Quote Originally Posted by PattrickDan  [View Original Post]
    I've always wanted to see Chelsea. One of my bucket list providers.

    Chelsea darlin, if you read this, PM me.

    Stay safe.

    PD.
    Are we all talking about the same Chelsea? - The petite ex Twin Peaks waitress that can deepthroat? The girl that would meet and jump in your car and then you'd drive to the no-tell motel together? The one that had the body and the skill but pissed it away by being unreliable and telling all sorts of stories to separate the naive from their money? I'd love to experience another of her blowjobs, but I'm not sure it's worth the bullshit.

  12. #2197

    Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    I saw Chelsea just last night. You may want to either talk to her first or do your research before you make assumptions about marks. Yes there are 3 little marks on her legs. But after asking her about it, here's the conclusion.

    1. The marks don't look anything like bruises.

    2. It was an allergic reaction to her skin.

    3. In the 3 years I've known Chelsea, she's never been a hardcore user.

    4. We all get skin reactions sometimes that don't look so good.

    They were tiny little things that honestly I didn't even notice until she pointed them out and asked me if I had read your post about the "bruises. ".

    She was amazing as always and will continue to be for as long as she does this. She had about 5 climaxes during our sesision which were so attractive to watch.

    She even chopped her hair off, and is looking absolutely beautiful. She's doing well and enjoying life as far as I know. She will probably always be my ATF.

    RM.
    I've always wanted to see Chelsea. One of my bucket list providers.

    Chelsea darlin, if you read this, PM me.

    Stay safe.

    PD.

  13. #2196

    Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveByDay  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker but felt obligated. Has anyone seen her recently? The marks and sores on her legs and arms certainly suggest activities that everyone should be aware of.
    I saw Chelsea just last night. You may want to either talk to her first or do your research before you make assumptions about marks. Yes there are 3 little marks on her legs. But after asking her about it, here's the conclusion.

    1. The marks don't look anything like bruises.

    2. It was an allergic reaction to her skin.

    3. In the 3 years I've known Chelsea, she's never been a hardcore user.

    4. We all get skin reactions sometimes that don't look so good.

    They were tiny little things that honestly I didn't even notice until she pointed them out and asked me if I had read your post about the "bruises. ".

    She was amazing as always and will continue to be for as long as she does this. She had about 5 climaxes during our sesision which were so attractive to watch.

    She even chopped her hair off, and is looking absolutely beautiful. She's doing well and enjoying life as far as I know. She will probably always be my ATF.

    RM.

  14. #2195

    Here's an updated ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Slusty1969  [View Original Post]
    I have something set up in the next few days with Dannielynn https://www.adultlook.com/p/2978736 , was wondering if anyone had any updated intel. Would be much appreciated. Will update when / if it happens.
    But I've yet to partake.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/455417360023

  15. #2194
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    I've exchanged some conversation with her, but have not been able to meet up yet. She seems like a pretty genuine girl at least through texts. Let us know if you decide to take the plunge. She's very cute.

    RM.
    Yep, she is cute but wonder about her bruises and look at her arm.

    https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/864-902-5660

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape