Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 742 of 888 FirstFirst ... 242 642 692 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 792 842 ... LastLast
Results 11,116 to 11,130 of 13311
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2196

    Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveByDay  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker but felt obligated. Has anyone seen her recently? The marks and sores on her legs and arms certainly suggest activities that everyone should be aware of.
    I saw Chelsea just last night. You may want to either talk to her first or do your research before you make assumptions about marks. Yes there are 3 little marks on her legs. But after asking her about it, here's the conclusion.

    1. The marks don't look anything like bruises.

    2. It was an allergic reaction to her skin.

    3. In the 3 years I've known Chelsea, she's never been a hardcore user.

    4. We all get skin reactions sometimes that don't look so good.

    They were tiny little things that honestly I didn't even notice until she pointed them out and asked me if I had read your post about the "bruises. ".

    She was amazing as always and will continue to be for as long as she does this. She had about 5 climaxes during our sesision which were so attractive to watch.

    She even chopped her hair off, and is looking absolutely beautiful. She's doing well and enjoying life as far as I know. She will probably always be my ATF.

    RM.

  2. #2195

    Here's an updated ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Slusty1969  [View Original Post]
    I have something set up in the next few days with Dannielynn https://www.adultlook.com/p/2978736 , was wondering if anyone had any updated intel. Would be much appreciated. Will update when / if it happens.
    But I've yet to partake.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/455417360023

  3. #2194
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    I've exchanged some conversation with her, but have not been able to meet up yet. She seems like a pretty genuine girl at least through texts. Let us know if you decide to take the plunge. She's very cute.

    RM.
    Yep, she is cute but wonder about her bruises and look at her arm.

    https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/864-902-5660

  4. #2193

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Slusty1969  [View Original Post]
    I have something set up in the next few days with Dannielynn https://www.adultlook.com/p/2978736 , was wondering if anyone had any updated intel. Would be much appreciated. Will update when / if it happens.
    I've exchanged some conversation with her, but have not been able to meet up yet. She seems like a pretty genuine girl at least through texts. Let us know if you decide to take the plunge. She's very cute.

    RM.

  5. #2192

    Maya

    Saw the young Latina Maya the other day. Had been trying for a while to see her. If anyone wants to know about it PM me. Just understand I can't reply to everyone.

  6. #2191
    Quote Originally Posted by SCanyon4321  [View Original Post]
    If I had a complaint with Chelsea at all it was her habit of being late for an appointment. Other guys have had issues with her but for me personally she was worth the occasional hassle. I saw her several times over the course of a couple of years and, honestly, each time was incredible! This young woman could be / should have been the premier provider in not just the Upstate but anywhere she chose to go. For whatever reasons she chose not to take advantage of her natural gifts be it for the better or not. And, no, I never saw any marks on her body that would imply demons. But, hey, that's just my experience.

    SCanyon.
    I don't guess she is still available is she? If so I would come see her again. Great FUN girl!

  7. #2190

    Kasey (or Jezebel?)

    Quote Originally Posted by RunDmc1972  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f.../222951695868.

    Top of ad states age as 34. Text in ad declares age as 27. Face indicates a hard 38 years of age plus.
    Here's a better link http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...i/222951695868.

    (you had an extra. At the end of yours).

    And Google searching the phone number found this. There is a height discrepancy also in the ad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jezebel.JPG‎  

  8. #2189

    Marketing. Department is confused

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f.../222951695868.

    Top of ad states age as 34. Text in ad declares age as 27. Face indicates a hard 38 years of age plus.

  9. #2188

    Any intel on this one??

    I have something set up in the next few days with Dannielynn https://www.adultlook.com/p/2978736 , was wondering if anyone had any updated intel. Would be much appreciated. Will update when / if it happens.

  10. #2187

    Hey Stixx

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicStixx  [View Original Post]
    Really when did you see her? This so called bullshit your saying I feel is just that bullshit. Gentleman this pisses me off because dumb shit like this (jealousy, rage, paranoia, thinking you have a provider on lock down) causes our ladys to fall by the way side. Look its fucking simple. You meet a provider and she gets paid for her services. Thats it. Nothing more. I don't believe you for one minute Sir. I think your a regular to this forum and your pathetic ass has made another account to trash providers you feel owe you something. Bro stop fucking the game up for legit hobbyist and either move on or shut the fuck up. I mean really Chealsee gave great service for those of us that had the pleasure of seeing her. Wait hold on next your going to tell me Jewls isn't around because she joined the circus. Save it! Either contribute something useful or stay silent!

    Have a lovely fucking day.

    Stixx.
    Now tell me how you really feel, LOL.

    Now to be serious, I'm glad you saw through the BS, just to show what a dumbass I am, I actually read the guys post and believed it.

    Keep it straight brother.

    L2 p.

  11. #2186

    Cricket

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/770371652039

    Saw her post an ad in Craigslist maybe two weeks ago. Don't remember all the details but seem to recall something about a boyfriend that may have beat her up, took all her possessions and left her homeless. Might be a possible inexperienced UTR candidate but may also have taken up with the wrong crowd on the streets. Stay safe.

  12. #2185

    Deposit scam

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...r/776796822748

    Multiple ads are all over the country so very likely a likely scammer but the dead giveaway is they are asking for a cash deposit up front via CashApp or Paypal. Not happening, sorry.

  13. #2184

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicStixx  [View Original Post]
    Really when did you see her? This so called bullshit your saying I feel is just that bullshit. Gentleman this pisses me off because dumb shit like this (jealousy, rage, paranoia, thinking you have a provider on lock down) causes our ladys to fall by the way side. Look its fucking simple. You meet a provider and she gets paid for her services. Thats it. Nothing more. I don't believe you for one minute Sir. I think your a regular to this forum and your pathetic ass has made another account to trash providers you feel owe you something. Bro stop fucking the game up for legit hobbyist and either move on or shut the fuck up. I mean really Chealsee gave great service for those of us that had the pleasure of seeing her. Wait hold on next your going to tell me Jewls isn't around because she joined the circus. Save it! Either contribute something useful or stay silent!

    Have a lovely fucking day.

    Stixx.
    I have to agree with Styxx on this one. If you're going to say something then be man enough to stand up and say it. Have the balls to back it up.

    Stay safe
    PD

  14. #2183

    My experience with Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveByDay  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker but felt obligated. Has anyone seen her recently? The marks and sores on her legs and arms certainly suggest activities that everyone should be aware of.
    If I had a complaint with Chelsea at all it was her habit of being late for an appointment. Other guys have had issues with her but for me personally she was worth the occasional hassle. I saw her several times over the course of a couple of years and, honestly, each time was incredible! This young woman could be / should have been the premier provider in not just the Upstate but anywhere she chose to go. For whatever reasons she chose not to take advantage of her natural gifts be it for the better or not. And, no, I never saw any marks on her body that would imply demons. But, hey, that's just my experience.

    SCanyon.

  15. #2182

    I call bullshit

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveByDay  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker but felt obligated. Has anyone seen her recently? The marks and sores on her legs and arms certainly suggest activities that everyone should be aware of.
    Really when did you see her? This so called bullshit your saying I feel is just that bullshit. Gentleman this pisses me off because dumb shit like this (jealousy, rage, paranoia, thinking you have a provider on lock down) causes our ladys to fall by the way side. Look its fucking simple. You meet a provider and she gets paid for her services. Thats it. Nothing more. I don't believe you for one minute Sir. I think your a regular to this forum and your pathetic ass has made another account to trash providers you feel owe you something. Bro stop fucking the game up for legit hobbyist and either move on or shut the fuck up. I mean really Chealsee gave great service for those of us that had the pleasure of seeing her. Wait hold on next your going to tell me Jewls isn't around because she joined the circus. Save it! Either contribute something useful or stay silent!

    Have a lovely fucking day.

    Stixx.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape