Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 895 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 395 795 845 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 945 995 ... LastLast
Results 13,411 to 13,425 of 18216
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4806

    Happy Valentines Day to all the UTR and their Fans

    UTRs and their friends are always welcome to contact me.

  2. #4805
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Sophia UTR

    I had a great Valentine's! I got a text this morning from Sophia wishing me a happy valentine day. We got to texting back and forth and she invited me over. I had told her I was actually off today and she said she did not have an incall but was hanging out at her girlfriends house for a few hours that she was basically by herself if I wanted to come over and keep her company for a while. Well gents that invite I could not refuse. I showed up, as usual Sophia looked amazing. No she did not have her usual sexy lingerie or panties set. But was wearing tight jeans hi heels and a half shirt and wearing nice smelling perfume. She greeted me with a beautiful smile and a LFK. I opened a nice bottle of wine and we sat on the couch just talking and bullshiting with each other and sipping the wine. One thing lead to another and we wrapped up in each other's arms DFK. Sophia was doing very nice low moans as we kissed. She undressed me and started giving me an amazing BBBJ. She suddenly stopped and said let go up stairs to one of the rooms. What can I tell you guys, got up stairs went into multiple positions and then I popped. Sophia got up we took a shower together while in the shower she started to play with me again and started fondling me another BBBJ. More DFK and DATY while in the shower. We went and laid down again on the bed just talked and after a while round two started and again multiple positions and Sophia was moaning and started to actually bite me on my shoulder and digging her nails into my back as she was moaning and quivering as she had a couple of large O's. Again Sophia was amazing! We had forgotten about the time LOL! While we were laying there in bed when Sophia said oh shit look what time it is my girlfriend is about to get home LOL. Need less to say I had go but I had an amazing experience to remember. Thank you Sophia for a wonderful Valentine's day gift!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  3. #4804
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237

    Lawd

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJohnson15  [View Original Post]
    How can get touch with you for session.
    Brother her username is right there. I bet you have some huge forearms.

    Jesse.

  4. #4803

    Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by CarmenHarmony  [View Original Post]
    Thank you babe! It's always fun & a pleasure to see you! Can't wait to do it again! Be well babe. Xoxo. C.
    How can get touch with you for session.

  5. #4802

    Always a pleasure to see you!

    Quote Originally Posted by SoICanHide  [View Original Post]
    I can't add much to other reports about Carmen other than with each visit it gets better. When I last saw her she had just got out of the shower and was wearing a towel. It did not take long until she dropped the towel. She is truly GFE and her oral skills are incredible. Her clit is very responsive and get real hard when you stimulate it. She is looking for regulars and it would be well worth your time to see her. You can contact her by PM on this site. You will definitely leave with weak knees.
    Thank you babe! It's always fun & a pleasure to see you! Can't wait to do it again! Be well babe. Xoxo. C.

  6. #4801

    Cassie the Sexy Lioness

    Had a very nice dream with Cassie recently. When I got to her place she was freshly showered and had just turned on The Revenant which is an awesome movie. I was in no hurry so we enjoyed a beer and some chocolate covered strawberries while we watched about an hour of the movie together, she said she has a huge crush on actor Tom Hardy who was playing the bad guy. I was playing with her gorgeous hair and rubbing her sexy body while Leonardo DiCaprio was getting mauled by a bear, LOL.

    Cassie decided to get naked and next thing I knew my cock was in her pretty little mouth. She did my favorite tongue swirl technique on the head of my cock which always drives me crazy. She got up and stood before me so I could admire her sexy body, damn she looks hot! She got on top for some CG and her pussy is so tight it felt like a bear trap squeezing my cock. I used her long hair to massage her small but perfectly shaped and perky young breasts while we fucked, occasionally grabbing and squeezing her perfect "10" ass.

    She slowly dismounted and lay on her back for some mish so I remounted her and pounded away. Listening to her sexy moans and dirty talk made me get close to the edge so she wrapped her long legs around me forcing me to pump her harder and deeper until I came. We cleaned up and after some small talk I gave her my half hour fee and I was on my way. Will repeat!

    SYM.

  7. #4800

    Casselberry / Maitland Vanessa

    Anyone heard from her recently, she's always been somewhat reliable, but crickets right now.

  8. #4799

    Dollie

    Saw her again just as much fun as every other time. Didn't go to new place but when I heard she had a new place got me to want to see her as I didn't like the old place. Any saw picture of new place cute.

  9. #4798

    Carmen Harmony

    I can't add much to other reports about Carmen other than with each visit it gets better. When I last saw her she had just got out of the shower and was wearing a towel. It did not take long until she dropped the towel. She is truly GFE and her oral skills are incredible. Her clit is very responsive and get real hard when you stimulate it. She is looking for regulars and it would be well worth your time to see her. You can contact her by PM on this site. You will definitely leave with weak knees.

  10. #4797
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 123

    Your very welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Sophia for giving me an opportunity. I want to come again if you are hosting. Next week I am not in Orlando, but available after. So HMU.

    NB1.
    Your are very welcome! You know how to find me just let me know in advance. You know I have a very tight and crazy schedule LOL. Hope to see you soon. !

    Xoxo.

    Sophia.

  11. #4796

    Thank you babe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Live469  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream recently. No negative surprises here, sweetheart Carmen was in a safe incall on International Drive, she's a thick Latina, smart and sassy, natural DD rack, loves to kiss and is great at it. Great communication, no bs. She is clean and careful, won't see you if you've seen SWs. After taking our time getting acquainted, I dreamed I moved down for some DATY, fresh, wet, and tasty, a nice-sized swollen clit that was very responsive to my kissing, licking, and nibbling, I think Carmen came twice, hope she enjoyed that as much as I did, then moved me around for the most amazing BBBJCIMWS that I have had in forever, WOW! Woke up after an hour with $$ less in my pocket, but thoroughly enjoyed every minute. Please treat her right.

    Live 4 69.
    It was good to finally meet you! I enjoyed our conversation as well. Can't wait to see you again. Be well love. Xoxo. C.

  12. #4795

    Top notch suggestions!

    Hey guys I wanted to reach out and ask if you guys had any best if the best recommendations for birthday week! Hoping to keep my experiences comming in and looking for that extra special review to be able to provide and or add to the group!! Thanks and much appreciated looking for that above the usual suggestion! Thanks for all the help as always!

  13. #4794

    CarmenHarmony

    Had a dream recently. No negative surprises here, sweetheart Carmen was in a safe incall on International Drive, she's a thick Latina, smart and sassy, natural DD rack, loves to kiss and is great at it. Great communication, no bs. She is clean and careful, won't see you if you've seen SWs. After taking our time getting acquainted, I dreamed I moved down for some DATY, fresh, wet, and tasty, a nice-sized swollen clit that was very responsive to my kissing, licking, and nibbling, I think Carmen came twice, hope she enjoyed that as much as I did, then moved me around for the most amazing BBBJCIMWS that I have had in forever, WOW! Woke up after an hour with $$ less in my pocket, but thoroughly enjoyed every minute. Please treat her right.

    Live 4 69.

  14. #4793

    Michele 1 L

    Had an amazing dream with the mesmerizing Michele1 L recently. I've reviewed her many times before but a few details are worth mentioning. First, it's been almost exactly one year since I first met Michele and she greeted me in the same skimpy tight black UCF top that I bought for her to wear during my first visit to her. She hasn't worn it for me since so the fact she thought to wear it for me on our "anniversary" dream was a rather nice touch.

    Second, she also wore a new pair of the sexiest panties I've ever seen in my life. They were super small black satin panties with "FUCK ME" written on the pussy part and ribbons holding them up on each hip. They were so hot I had to immediately take her in doggie at first sight with very little foreplay. After I pulled aside the panties and got going in K9 I pulled one of the ribbons and the panties magically slipped off her incredible ass without interrupting the fucking. All panties should be designed with this feature! LOL.

    Michele used her favorite pink vibrator on her clit to augment the K9 fucking. The vibrator would also tickle my balls with each deep thrust. After about 20 minutes Michele said she was going to cum so I fucked her with everything I had and gave her a couple of spanks as she quivered and squirmed in an intense O. I couldn't hold on any longer myself and came so hard in the cover I thought it might burst. Fortunately it didn't and I collapsed on her in a state of exhausted ecstasy. And that was all just in the first 30 min of an amazing 90 min session. Unicorns do exist!

    Will repeat obviously.

    SYM.

  15. #4792
    Thanks Sophia for giving me an opportunity. I want to come again if you are hosting. Next week I am not in Orlando, but available after. So HMU.

    NB1.

    Quote Originally Posted by SophiaUtr  [View Original Post]
    We finally meet! It was really a pleasure meeting you. You conducted yourself as total gentleman which I do appreciate. I look forward to seeing you again real soon.

    Xoxo.

    Sophia utr.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape