Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 13,516 to 13,530 of 18214
-
01-29-19 03:40 #4699Senior Member

Posts: 706UTR Nikki.
Had a couple dates with Nikki finally and she's a real cool chick. Never in a rush and loves to please. If you have her contact info, hit her up. She could use some help from a few good men.
Originally Posted by LuvLargeCheeks
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-19 03:37 #4698Senior Member

Posts: 706Where?
I highly doubt that's the same Holly.
Originally Posted by TheRock20
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-19 02:26 #4697Forum Advertiser

Posts: 40Thank you baby
You're so sweet OO. I always enjoy you. Can't wait to see you again love. C.
Originally Posted by OliverOil
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-19 00:49 #4696Senior Member

Posts: 123Kamdi is out of town for a week.
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-19 21:26 #4695Senior Member

Posts: 1149Hewolf
Is the keeper of kandi's digits otherwise.
Originally Posted by EmptySpot
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-19 17:19 #4694Senior Member

Posts: 25Check ya inbox kind sir
Prime delivery of digits, check ya inbox.
Originally Posted by EmptySpot
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-19 12:34 #4693Senior Member

Posts: 255Kandi
I have seen Adrianna alone and together with Kandi, can someone send me Kandi's digits? Want to see her and feels odd to call Adrianna and ask her for Kandis digits.
-
01-28-19 09:48 #4692Senior Member

Posts: 963You started at the top
I've seen Carmen twice and she's been GFE both times. Very welcoming and no rush whatsoever. Really seemed to enjoy the company and so I did I. You made a good choice.
Originally Posted by GN1987
[View Original Post]
OO.
-
01-27-19 12:09 #4691Senior Member

Posts: 178Nikki.
I had a good time receiving a BBBJ in the car from Nikki in Deltona. Thank you to BBC for providing the digits. Nice boobs too on small frame. Very safe spot in my opinion in the car.
Originally Posted by MITransplant
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-19 08:33 #4690Forum Advertiser

Posts: 40So glad you came through
I'm so glad you decided to come through! It was great meeting you, I felt very comfortable & enjoyed my time with you, as well. Whenever you're ready, you know how to reach me love! C. .
Originally Posted by GN1987
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-19 08:27 #4689Senior Member

Posts: 944Damn GN, that's an excellent first post! Brought back memories of my own nervous feelings before that first knock on a hotel room door, I half expected to find Chris Hansen waiting for me on the other side, LOL. But thanks to this forum I found myself alone instead with a young blonde spinner. I wish my first dream ended with a leg shaking CIM like yours. I was still so nervous I couldn't nutt from fucking and ended up having to wank it out by hand on KarreyX's ass, pretty fucking embarrassing. Anyways, welcome to the brotherhood!
Originally Posted by GN1987
[View Original Post]
SYM.
-
01-26-19 20:10 #4688Senior Member

Posts: 325Holly wings?
She is back? Someone please send me info or if you Holly read this would love to see you again we had some fun times and would love to see you again!
Originally Posted by TheRock20
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 15:55 #4687Senior Member

Posts: 188Good eyes
Looks Glock'ish to me, too. Good eyes to get past her baby blues! Looks like she might have a pistol tat on her thigh, so maybe she just enjoys firearms.
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-19 15:34 #4686Regular Member

Posts: 1Carmen Harmony
New to this A friend of mine introduced me to this kinda thing a little bit ago so I set up an account but was still very nervous on how to start so he explained how it works and I was very interested he contacted one of his regulars Carmen and he gave me a solid and she agreed to see me, so Carmen and I made the arrangements I arrived at her Incall location off I drive I messaged her that I had arrived she gave me her room number I was very nervous I almost left but I continued on, I knocked at her door, door opened and I see a very nice thick in all the right places Latina she could tell I was nervous and greeted me with a nice nice hug and FK into A DFK that definitely helped we exchanged some small talk we moved to the bed where we started to undress and she released her assets very nice I must say we began to kiss again she loves forplay and gets very into it which made me a lot less nervous anyhow she moved her way down and gave me one amazing BBBJ I was in aw I can keep on seeing her just for that alone, she then asked what position I liked and I said all of them LOL she got A cover and we went missionary and that was fine by me, like I said this lady is very sensual I didn't last long and I asked if I could release in her mouth she took it all and keep going till no more my legs are still shaking LOL she went and got me A fresh warm cloth and we layed back down and talked for a bit told me A little bit about this hobby I look forward to seeing her again and moving forward to more exploring with some others.
-
01-26-19 12:15 #4685Banned Member

Posts: 220I know who you are talking about, LOL.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
I have her digits too if anybody needs them. Cool girl but very average looking.












Reply With Quote





