Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 450 of 492 FirstFirst ... 350 400 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 ... LastLast
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #636

    Sasha aka Diamond aka Jasmine and real name

    Quote Originally Posted by Alwaysbare  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/783928056477

    Sasha was the first one I texted, no answer so I moved on. I was in middle of dinner when I was texting trying to setup something pretty quick.

    After about 10 min of not hearing from her I went to the next one. Anyway like I said I texted her, the **** starts calling and ringing the phone off the hook, I'm in public and cannot have a conversation which is why I texted her. She then starts texting and calling me every minute until I had to simply block her number. She looks hot but seems like real trouble.
    Ordinarilly, you might expect a bargain when a girl is desperate like that. She pestered me last night for a ride to date in east bum fuck CT. Offered money for ride. Prob bs to get $ from me. I don't think any of the girls are worth the risk and hassle, even if they were giving it away. They want you to be their friend for all kinds of shit and rides like your their personal Uber *****. Remember, porn will always be your friend LOL.

  2. #635

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    I met her a few weeks back. At the time she had a room at a motel on the dale. Very hot body. Solid and has just the right amount of curves. She's also really cool and down to earth, not a clock watcher. We decided on 70 for qv, but went for longer. She doesn't post often, and definitely isn't a druggy. She was smoking a blunt when I saw her and offered me some LOL, but that's about it. Plan to see her again.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/199893168162
    I have seen her often and helped her get set up on STG and took her to first couple dates. Quite a body. Gets the blood going just laying next to her. Saw her on the street yesterday. Lost her phone and will be posting again soon I guess. I frequently had issues with her changing the agreement but nothing serious. Just got old after a while. "comes with instructions" if you know what I mean. "don't do this or that". But if you can catch her on the street I'm sure you can do FS for 50 or less.

  3. #634

    Sasha is a fucking nut job

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/783928056477

    Sasha was the first one I texted, no answer so I moved on. I was in middle of dinner when I was texting trying to setup something pretty quick.

    After about 10 min of not hearing from her I went to the next one. Anyway like I said I texted her, the **** starts calling and ringing the phone off the hook, I'm in public and cannot have a conversation which is why I texted her. She then starts texting and calling me every minute until I had to simply block her number. She looks hot but seems like real trouble.

  4. #633

    Angelica was OK.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/589245110404

    Rough area for talent in Springfield for sure! I had texted a couple ladies she got back to me first we agreed on. 8 for 30 min outcall and she arrived within 30-45 minutes, said she was having a gf drop her off. We get up to my room, she's OK looking, similar to the pics but a little more worn looking but still decent, if she's 35 then I'm 90. I'd guess mid 40's maybe more. Easy to talk to. Get in room grabs my cock tells me she's going to make me feel great. We both undress she goes down on me BBBJ takes a bit for me to get going so I start playing with her puss which smells like she just took a load inside her before she got to me. I actually did it so we move to 69 so I can taste that nasty worn pussy, yeah no doubt her "driver" dumped a load in her probably as payment for the ride. I dig it though as I have a long record of swinging and gangbangs.

    Anyway I have her ride me for a while bare of course then have her finish me with her mouth, only bad part, she ran to spit right after I came, I prefer to have them really drain me but it was OK.

    Shit for $80 outcall it worked. She is nasty mostly in a good way. I'd do her again.

  5. #632

    Sarah NG

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    I've never met either girl but since one posts age as 40 and the other 26 I would doubt they are the same girl. I'd probably do either one but definitely go for the younger one.
    Don't do her at all. The number 9001 is nothing you want to get involved with. She was reviewed so many times and nothing good.

  6. #631
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    I've never met either girl but since one posts age as 40 and the other 26 I would doubt they are the same girl. I'd probably do either one but definitely go for the younger one.
    Met the younger Sara before, not looking to repeat if this is the same girl.

  7. #630
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    I've never met either girl but since one posts age as 40 and the other 26 I would doubt they are the same girl. I'd probably do either one but definitely go for the younger one.
    I'd do some research there an not just auto go for the young one. She has been reviewed before I think potentially a few times and I don't believe it was ever very much good along with it.

  8. #629
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    I've never met either girl but since one posts age as 40 and the other 26 I would doubt they are the same girl. I'd probably do either one but definitely go for the younger one.
    The younger one has been reviewed on here before. Not great reviews, and definitely has a bit of an attitude.

  9. #628

    Sara / Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...v/546408545470

    Has anyone ever met the Sara above? Is she the same as the Sarah listed below? Thanks.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/949729453669
    I've never met either girl but since one posts age as 40 and the other 26 I would doubt they are the same girl. I'd probably do either one but definitely go for the younger one.

  10. #627

    Sara / Sarah?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...v/546408545470

    Has anyone ever met the Sara above? Is she the same as the Sarah listed below? Thanks.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/949729453669

  11. #626

    Great provider

    I met her a few weeks back. At the time she had a room at a motel on the dale. Very hot body. Solid and has just the right amount of curves. She's also really cool and down to earth, not a clock watcher. We decided on 70 for qv, but went for longer. She doesn't post often, and definitely isn't a druggy. She was smoking a blunt when I saw her and offered me some LOL, but that's about it. Plan to see her again.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/199893168162

  12. #625
    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    Bella / Jenna / etc.

    I am not sure if these are all the same or not.

    If it is the one I think you are referring to, she is young, sickly thin (yes, I am choosing that adverb correctly), has a bf handler, and tends to not-so-great locations?

    If that is who you are writing about, I guess she is looking for extra bucks for her or her handler. Use protection with her (and maybe have protection for him).
    Same girl. I had reported on going to see her when she had the old ad up and upon seeing her in person, I made up an excuse and left. That means she had kept my number from that time, which is crazy to me. I didn't notice any handler but unless you're desperate, stay away. Not worth it.

  13. #624

    Just FYI re sturbridge

    Quote Originally Posted by OhMyaChingBack  [View Original Post]
    Did you meet her / them?

    Is she available solo?
    This has been discussed in the worc page.

  14. #623

    Sturbridge

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    This is supposedly a husband and wife team. The husband answered my ad. He says they live right outside Sturbridge. He saying only 1. 25 for the session. Which sounds a little too good to be true. He has emailed me over the last Few days which makes him more credible to me.

    Does anyone know of a husband and wife team near Sturbridge with a really hot wife?
    Did you meet her / them?

    Is she available solo?

  15. #622
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Bella?

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else get a random text from the Bella chic asking if they want to come by and "have some fun?" Must be really needing that next hit.
    Bella / Jenna / etc.

    I am not sure if these are all the same or not.

    If it is the one I think you are referring to, she is young, sickly thin (yes, I am choosing that adverb correctly), has a bf handler, and tends to not-so-great locations?

    If that is who you are writing about, I guess she is looking for extra bucks for her or her handler. Use protection with her (and maybe have protection for him).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape