Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,601 to 27,615 of 37366
-
02-14-19 05:35 #9766Senior Member

Posts: 1333Yes
It's totally her, please TOFTT. When some guatemalan chick opens the door, just imagine Carolina.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 02:33 #9765Senior Member

Posts: 342Wow
She is the woman behind the ads??
Originally Posted by Tdog69
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-19 00:37 #9764Senior Member

Posts: 580Maria
Just got a text from Maria, last I heard she was jammed up with LEO. Don't know if she is playing for the other team now.
-
02-13-19 22:11 #9763Senior Member

Posts: 580More of a set up
This is more of a thirst trap, one girl or her handler with multiple numbers and none of the pics are accurate. Most times she'll be Latina and maybe okay looking but never the girl in the pic. Saying all that I'd still dream and try to shift their spine out of place. Safe hunting fellas.
Originally Posted by OriolesMagic
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 20:43 #9762Senior Member

Posts: 198Jasmine
Sorry. Did not no about her NBA policy.
Originally Posted by DocDanner
[View Original Post]
I'm white and I guess of age. She should post about race preference I guess.
-
02-13-19 18:15 #9761Senior Member

Posts: 452Days Inn
Google: Carolina Panesso.
Originally Posted by OriolesMagic
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 11:38 #9760Senior Member

Posts: 149Aaaaaaand she says I'm too young for her and she doesn't see black guys.
Originally Posted by GabeMolly
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 11:08 #9759Regular Member

Posts: 13Any information?
Has she been reviewed? If so where?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...g/407959821050
-
02-13-19 10:53 #9758Senior Member

Posts: 198Jasmine
I arranged everything by text.
Originally Posted by DocDanner
[View Original Post]
I only called to get specific location as she requested.
People have good and bad days.
She said she was likely in RVA until the weekend.
Good luck!
-
02-13-19 09:58 #9757Senior Member

Posts: 149She sure doesn't seem like it. Unfortunately with where I work, I have to contact providers by text (it sounds pretty awkward if I called someone asking if they're available in the late evening hour).
Originally Posted by GabeMolly
[View Original Post]
So far, I texted her to see how much longer she'd be around and got a idk.
Asked her if I could come see her later tonight, no response. Texted back a little over an hour later asking if that was okay, still no response. I kinda got an immediate vibe that she didn't really care anyways.
-
02-13-19 09:26 #9756Senior Member

Posts: 376Slim goodie
I totally agree with this one, I've seen her a few times and she is always clean and eager to please. Total butta face, but spinner body and tight box with a big clit, and if the box isn't enough the back Door is always open. I have had some fun with her and will keep her in the rotation.
Originally Posted by OriolesMagic
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 08:02 #9755Senior Member

Posts: 198Jasmine
Concur she is legit and very eager.
Originally Posted by Hostile17
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 05:21 #9754Senior Member

Posts: 169Lisa
Different. She has an eastern nc phone number.
Originally Posted by AmpnFly
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 03:57 #9753Senior Member

Posts: 342Days inn.
I'm really hoping that someone answers this too.
Originally Posted by OriolesMagic
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 00:53 #9752Senior Member

Posts: 226Sting or setup?
I'm always suspicious of any ads that have the address or location in them. Anyone have any knowledge of the girls w / Days Inn address?
https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/29434172/











Reply With Quote




