Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,601 to 27,615 of 37351
-
02-13-19 08:02 #9751Senior Member

Posts: 198Jasmine
Concur she is legit and very eager.
Originally Posted by Hostile17
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 05:21 #9750Senior Member

Posts: 169Lisa
Different. She has an eastern nc phone number.
Originally Posted by AmpnFly
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 03:57 #9749Senior Member

Posts: 342Days inn.
I'm really hoping that someone answers this too.
Originally Posted by OriolesMagic
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 00:53 #9748Senior Member

Posts: 226Sting or setup?
I'm always suspicious of any ads that have the address or location in them. Anyone have any knowledge of the girls w / Days Inn address?
https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/29434172/
-
02-12-19 20:51 #9747Senior Member

Posts: 47Jasmine
I saw Jasmine. Great experience. Her pix are accurate, she was friendly, attentive and enthusiastic. She seemed to enjoy making me happy. She is in an upscale hotel downtown $1. 6 for 1/2, everything covered. I wished I had gone for the hour. She said she would be in town for about a week and I will have to see her again.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/434311314707
Be safe,
H.
-
02-12-19 20:26 #9746Regular Member

Posts: 14Lisa
Is this little Lisa, or a different Lisa? Since the descriptions sound kinda close.
Originally Posted by Athelred
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-19 19:02 #9745Senior Member

Posts: 169Lisa
Wanted to try someone new and I hadn't seen this one reviewed so I decided to TOFTT. She is nice enough but I won't repeat. The pics are her but 30 pounds ago. She's tiny and she's pretty emaciated in my opinion. Safe location in the near west end. Reasonable damage for QV. BBBJ then covered up for mish and doggie. She reminds me of Skye in all facets but with less enthusiasm.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...u/051765503220
-
02-12-19 13:52 #9744Senior Member

Posts: 133For what it's worth
Not very much, saw her ad on www.massagerepublic.com her number sounded fake and didn't bring up anything when I googled it. Also she didn't respond to the email connected to her ad.
Originally Posted by BadMovieJunkie
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-19 12:52 #9743Senior Member

Posts: 226Starr
I was looking for a new girl to see last night. Considered a few choices, but settled on Dominican girl that advertises as Starr. We had agreed on HH w / greek for $. 2 When I got to the room, she was very business like. I mean she was totally expressionless like she was doing a financial audit. While I was getting updressed, she got a call, where she said "15". I took it to mean she was cutting my visit to 15 minutes. I was thinking to myself, amother ripoff. I laid on the bed and she started to do a fully clothed BBBJ. She had good BBBJ skills, but I assumed her goal was to make me bust w / in 15 minutes. It put a damper on my mood that her whole goal was to finish me in 15 minutes. She refused to do anything other than BBBJ and did not remove any clothes. At the 15 minute mark, she got a call and said she had to leave. I do give her credit for returning 60 to me. I assume she either had a better paying client or more likely just got a med shipment in.
https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/29383138/#.
I was frustrated and felt the need to see another provider. I contacted Slim Goodie I had seen a few weeks ago. She quoted me a rate of $. 7 for HH w / anal. I said that was too much for me and that I had seen her for $. 2 a few weeks ago. She agreed to see me for $. 2 I made my way to her room in Chester. She recognized me and was very happy to see me. I got my HH and more. She gave me probably close to an hour of PSE and was constantly trying new things with me. I definitely did a couple of positions I had never done before. YMMV. She does say she makes an effort to make her clients happy, and seemed geniunely concerned about my ED problems. There was a guy who came and hung out in the room after our visit was over. I'm sure BF or drug dealer. He was friendly and seemed fine to me. I definitely will be repeating with her.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...592/8043752609
-
02-12-19 11:00 #9742Banned Member

Posts: 262Vikki-forgot to mention
In my previous post I forgot to mention she did have scabs on her back but I didn't notice any open wounds. I'd still do a return visit. Stay safe and happy hunting.
Originally Posted by BuckHead44
[View Original Post]
BH44.
-
02-12-19 07:50 #9741Senior Member

Posts: 50Smoke is Availavle
Smoke wanted me to pass along that she free today after lunchtime for a couple of outcalls for any menbers that she has previously seen, So hit me up if you need her info. Also she will be in the Scott's addition area Friday thru Sunday morning for incalls so if you already have her info hit her up, If you need her info then send me a pm.
Stay safe.
LL.
-
02-12-19 03:57 #9740Regular Member

Posts: 5New girl back in town.
Hey fellas went check out Jordan the 5'3 spinner blonde hair, she definitely a looker and looking for new friends pm me for number.
-
02-11-19 22:40 #9739Senior Member

Posts: 49Vikki
Thanks to old salt, I was able to meet up with Vikki. I texted her early in the day and when the appointment time approached, she was quick to respond. The reviews are spot on with her having a nice spinner body. On top of that, she smelled nice, didn't rush, and got into it while we were doing the deed. Location was safe and quiet. Will repeat.
-
02-11-19 22:31 #9738Senior Member

Posts: 475Beauty
Would love the digits if you're sharing.
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-19 22:19 #9737Senior Member

Posts: 435Have You Seen Her MILF ???
I was browsing on skipthegames came across this provider ad any monger dream of her before ? Any info I would appreciate it thanks.











Reply With Quote




