Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 7371
-
02-13-19 14:49 #621Senior Member

Posts: 667Met the younger Sara before, not looking to repeat if this is the same girl.
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 13:04 #620Senior Member

Posts: 31I'd do some research there an not just auto go for the young one. She has been reviewed before I think potentially a few times and I don't believe it was ever very much good along with it.
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 11:38 #619Senior Member

Posts: 214The younger one has been reviewed on here before. Not great reviews, and definitely has a bit of an attitude.
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 10:40 #618Senior Member

Posts: 405Sara / Sarah
I've never met either girl but since one posts age as 40 and the other 26 I would doubt they are the same girl. I'd probably do either one but definitely go for the younger one.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 10:12 #617Senior Member

Posts: 667Sara / Sarah?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...v/546408545470
Has anyone ever met the Sara above? Is she the same as the Sarah listed below? Thanks.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/949729453669
-
02-12-19 20:36 #616Senior Member

Posts: 207Great provider
I met her a few weeks back. At the time she had a room at a motel on the dale. Very hot body. Solid and has just the right amount of curves. She's also really cool and down to earth, not a clock watcher. We decided on 70 for qv, but went for longer. She doesn't post often, and definitely isn't a druggy. She was smoking a blunt when I saw her and offered me some LOL, but that's about it. Plan to see her again.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/199893168162
-
02-11-19 09:09 #615Senior Member

Posts: 207Same girl. I had reported on going to see her when she had the old ad up and upon seeing her in person, I made up an excuse and left. That means she had kept my number from that time, which is crazy to me. I didn't notice any handler but unless you're desperate, stay away. Not worth it.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-19 04:26 #614Senior Member

Posts: 42Just FYI re sturbridge
This has been discussed in the worc page.
Originally Posted by OhMyaChingBack
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-19 12:34 #613Senior Member

Posts: 248Sturbridge
Did you meet her / them?
Originally Posted by IsThataSw
[View Original Post]
Is she available solo?
-
02-10-19 11:17 #612Senior Member

Posts: 1659Bella?
Bella / Jenna / etc.
Originally Posted by Merlin572
[View Original Post]
I am not sure if these are all the same or not.
If it is the one I think you are referring to, she is young, sickly thin (yes, I am choosing that adverb correctly), has a bf handler, and tends to not-so-great locations?
If that is who you are writing about, I guess she is looking for extra bucks for her or her handler. Use protection with her (and maybe have protection for him).
-
02-10-19 04:45 #611Senior Member

Posts: 207Desperate Times.
Anyone else get a random text from the Bella chic asking if they want to come by and "have some fun?" Must be really needing that next hit.
-
02-10-19 01:11 #610Senior Member

Posts: 122Meeting Jenny
I know its a little late. But I met up with jenny for the first time last Saturday. Was very nervous seeing for the first time. But its was a overall great experience. One of the better BBBJ I ever had. Made me feel relaxed within the first 5 minutes.
-
02-08-19 14:41 #609Senior Member

Posts: 154She just texted me, name is Brooke. ?
Originally Posted by JohnMichael
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-19 21:02 #608Senior Member

Posts: 1659Holyoke Motel 6 Shooting
https://www.masslive.com/news/index....ating_m_1.html
Wouldn't have been #1 on my list of places not to go (been there a bunch of times), but it's certainly went up on my list!
-
02-07-19 15:17 #607Senior Member

Posts: 502http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...f/388253392968
Contacted this one for a quick BJ. Answered right away, but seemed confused w / the conversation.
Finally got address, met me at the door, pix are accurate although there's a reason why she doesn't show her face. PoS house in Holyoke. Female roommate was present, didn't bother us. Place was a shit hole. Didn't have a room so she lead me to the bathroom. I'm like really? Yeah sorry blah blah blah.
Thru text, she said that she was the best at BJ, always CiM, always swallows. Ok whatever.
We get to business. Head game was not bad. Deepthroat was good. I started to thrust a little as she went deep, did not back off at all. I sat for a few, reached down into her shirt, boobs a little saggy but nips were at attention. I reach down further to rub her pussy outside her stretch pants, she adjusted so I could get it and deepthroat me, did not pursue further.
I was starting to feel that little tickle in my balls, so I stand up, grab the back of her head & begin to face fuck her. No objections.
As I came, I stroked myself w / her mouth / throat making sure that the majority was in the back of her throat & down her gullet.
She milked the rest w / her lips, swallowed every drop. Pulled my pants back up, gave her. 6 & left.
Face 6.
Body 7.
DT 8.
CiMwSw 9.
Location 3.










Reply With Quote





