Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 451 of 492 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #621
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    I've never met either girl but since one posts age as 40 and the other 26 I would doubt they are the same girl. I'd probably do either one but definitely go for the younger one.
    Met the younger Sara before, not looking to repeat if this is the same girl.

  2. #620
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    I've never met either girl but since one posts age as 40 and the other 26 I would doubt they are the same girl. I'd probably do either one but definitely go for the younger one.
    I'd do some research there an not just auto go for the young one. She has been reviewed before I think potentially a few times and I don't believe it was ever very much good along with it.

  3. #619
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    I've never met either girl but since one posts age as 40 and the other 26 I would doubt they are the same girl. I'd probably do either one but definitely go for the younger one.
    The younger one has been reviewed on here before. Not great reviews, and definitely has a bit of an attitude.

  4. #618

    Sara / Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...v/546408545470

    Has anyone ever met the Sara above? Is she the same as the Sarah listed below? Thanks.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/949729453669
    I've never met either girl but since one posts age as 40 and the other 26 I would doubt they are the same girl. I'd probably do either one but definitely go for the younger one.

  5. #617

    Sara / Sarah?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...v/546408545470

    Has anyone ever met the Sara above? Is she the same as the Sarah listed below? Thanks.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/949729453669

  6. #616

    Great provider

    I met her a few weeks back. At the time she had a room at a motel on the dale. Very hot body. Solid and has just the right amount of curves. She's also really cool and down to earth, not a clock watcher. We decided on 70 for qv, but went for longer. She doesn't post often, and definitely isn't a druggy. She was smoking a blunt when I saw her and offered me some LOL, but that's about it. Plan to see her again.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/199893168162

  7. #615
    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    Bella / Jenna / etc.

    I am not sure if these are all the same or not.

    If it is the one I think you are referring to, she is young, sickly thin (yes, I am choosing that adverb correctly), has a bf handler, and tends to not-so-great locations?

    If that is who you are writing about, I guess she is looking for extra bucks for her or her handler. Use protection with her (and maybe have protection for him).
    Same girl. I had reported on going to see her when she had the old ad up and upon seeing her in person, I made up an excuse and left. That means she had kept my number from that time, which is crazy to me. I didn't notice any handler but unless you're desperate, stay away. Not worth it.

  8. #614

    Just FYI re sturbridge

    Quote Originally Posted by OhMyaChingBack  [View Original Post]
    Did you meet her / them?

    Is she available solo?
    This has been discussed in the worc page.

  9. #613

    Sturbridge

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    This is supposedly a husband and wife team. The husband answered my ad. He says they live right outside Sturbridge. He saying only 1. 25 for the session. Which sounds a little too good to be true. He has emailed me over the last Few days which makes him more credible to me.

    Does anyone know of a husband and wife team near Sturbridge with a really hot wife?
    Did you meet her / them?

    Is she available solo?

  10. #612
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Bella?

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else get a random text from the Bella chic asking if they want to come by and "have some fun?" Must be really needing that next hit.
    Bella / Jenna / etc.

    I am not sure if these are all the same or not.

    If it is the one I think you are referring to, she is young, sickly thin (yes, I am choosing that adverb correctly), has a bf handler, and tends to not-so-great locations?

    If that is who you are writing about, I guess she is looking for extra bucks for her or her handler. Use protection with her (and maybe have protection for him).

  11. #611

    Desperate Times.

    Anyone else get a random text from the Bella chic asking if they want to come by and "have some fun?" Must be really needing that next hit.

  12. #610

    Meeting Jenny

    I know its a little late. But I met up with jenny for the first time last Saturday. Was very nervous seeing for the first time. But its was a overall great experience. One of the better BBBJ I ever had. Made me feel relaxed within the first 5 minutes.

  13. #609
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMichael  [View Original Post]
    Any info on a girl that had an ad on STG on 1/23/19, number ends with 4346. ? I can't find the ad again and I don't know her name.
    She just texted me, name is Brooke. ?

  14. #608
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Holyoke Motel 6 Shooting

    https://www.masslive.com/news/index....ating_m_1.html

    Wouldn't have been #1 on my list of places not to go (been there a bunch of times), but it's certainly went up on my list!

  15. #607
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...f/388253392968

    Contacted this one for a quick BJ. Answered right away, but seemed confused w / the conversation.

    Finally got address, met me at the door, pix are accurate although there's a reason why she doesn't show her face. PoS house in Holyoke. Female roommate was present, didn't bother us. Place was a shit hole. Didn't have a room so she lead me to the bathroom. I'm like really? Yeah sorry blah blah blah.

    Thru text, she said that she was the best at BJ, always CiM, always swallows. Ok whatever.

    We get to business. Head game was not bad. Deepthroat was good. I started to thrust a little as she went deep, did not back off at all. I sat for a few, reached down into her shirt, boobs a little saggy but nips were at attention. I reach down further to rub her pussy outside her stretch pants, she adjusted so I could get it and deepthroat me, did not pursue further.

    I was starting to feel that little tickle in my balls, so I stand up, grab the back of her head & begin to face fuck her. No objections.

    As I came, I stroked myself w / her mouth / throat making sure that the majority was in the back of her throat & down her gullet.

    She milked the rest w / her lips, swallowed every drop. Pulled my pants back up, gave her. 6 & left.

    Face 6.

    Body 7.

    DT 8.

    CiMwSw 9.

    Location 3.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape