Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 2675
-
02-17-19 15:38 #290Senior Member

Posts: 773No, she says she just can't do it.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-19 09:42 #289Senior Member

Posts: 329Kiki
Good morning my fellow foothills mongers. I am traveling to Hickory today and wanted to meet Kiki. Am I reading your reviews correctly, that she does not do BBBJ's?? Thanks!
-
02-15-19 10:11 #288Senior Member

Posts: 74Lulu Dream.
So I decided to give her a try.
Originally Posted by NcPerv
[View Original Post]
Liked her ass in the pics.
Easy text setup. She was hosting in a decent hotel.
Dreamed that her BBBJ skills were great.
Ass was nice and phat like It looked in the pic.
Decent personality. All 3 holes were on the menu.
Dreamed that Ben Franklin sat on the dresser after I left.
I would repeat solely based on the convenience of the set up and the fact that she had a nice room for in-call and that ass was tight!
-
02-15-19 10:04 #287Senior Member

Posts: 74See her pic in Streetwalkers section.
Originally Posted by SmallChamp92
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 08:46 #286Senior Member

Posts: 49She was ok. I like thicker girls.
Originally Posted by NcPerv
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-19 03:48 #285Regular Member

Posts: 2Tiffany
Anyone seen this chick around in a while? I think I see her in a post every now and then but its hard to tell if she is using another name and different pictures.
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/looking...e__929-6115709
-
02-15-19 00:50 #284Senior Member

Posts: 331A description of her? And where exactly is this stroll you are talking about.
Originally Posted by NcPerv
[View Original Post]
Oh and to answer your question, while not everyone's cup of tea, I'd say Mrs Nicole is the most reliable and reasonable.
-
02-14-19 15:47 #283Senior Member

Posts: 74Best / In-Call / Consistent.
Who would you rate as the best. Most consistent. Reliable. In-call hosting girls in the area?
Seems like it is hit or miss.
Sometimes they want us to pay for a room on top of their fee or do a car date. LOL.
If I wanted car play I could hit the hoe stroll and spend 20-40 . LOL.
However, if you ever run up on Jaime on the stroll. Her head game is top shelf.
-
02-13-19 21:28 #282Senior Member

Posts: 74Lulu
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...s/140014690358
Anyone ever seen Lu Lu?
-
02-13-19 13:23 #281Senior Member

Posts: 54LOL definitely TGTBT for Hickory. Don't even waste your time LOL.
Originally Posted by NcPerv
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 09:54 #280Senior Member

Posts: 74Nice. Maybe TGTBT
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/339264888834
New on the radar!
Looks too god to be true!
-
02-12-19 16:23 #279Senior Member

Posts: 54LOL! Well I won't waste my time then. Shame too bc I would love to get ahold of her for an hour.
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-19 04:42 #278Senior Member

Posts: 589I've not heard of one person that has ever seen her. All the same run around that I got. Texted for a few days, then the day of all was good until I got close and was time for the real address, crickets.
I think it's a chick or dde who is just doing this to waste our time. Who knows but one thing is for sure, I won't try again. I think the picture of the chick giving us the middle finger in the ad sums it up.
PK.
Originally Posted by NCPlayboy
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-19 00:37 #277Senior Member

Posts: 331Yep, same with me, and I drove from Old fort. Pics look good but she's a waste, either has big demons or she's not the girl at all and something else is going on. I'd not try her again.
Originally Posted by Wesnm77
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-19 17:56 #276Regular Member

Posts: 1Facebook names
Do you have the facebook names.
Originally Posted by NCPlayboy
[View Original Post]
I would appreciate that.
Thank you.










Reply With Quote





