LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 896 of 978 FirstFirst ... 396 796 846 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 946 ... LastLast
Results 13,426 to 13,440 of 14664
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1239

    RE: Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfSeek  [View Original Post]
    She looks about 3-4 months pregnant. You lactate guys might get a treat soon. Hopefully, if I'm right she is staying clean.
    7 months to be exact.

  2. #1238
    Quote Originally Posted by EatMilfPussy  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for reporting about the big tit I have been wanting to try her for a while.

    How is the location is it safe?

    Is she clean?

    How was her ass?

    How much was her donation? Thanks brother I appreciate in advance

    .
    An older post says 75/ qv, 100/ hh, and 150/ hr.

  3. #1237
    Quote Originally Posted by EatMilfPussy  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for reporting about the big tit I have been wanting to try her for a while.

    How is the location is it safe?

    Is she clean?

    How was her ass?

    How much was her donation? Thanks brother I appreciate in advance

    .
    An older post says 75/ qv, 100/ hh, and 150/ hr.

  4. #1236

    Hmmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by JFK2016  [View Original Post]
    Used to be a skinny major candy user. SHe is back with weight put on. Probably from the local county owned holiday inn.

    Has anyone seen her lately? Is it a safe environment without external drama from her boys?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7278619465
    She looks about 3-4 months pregnant. You lactate guys might get a treat soon. Hopefully, if I'm right she is staying clean.

  5. #1235

    Anyone lately

    Used to be a skinny major candy user. SHe is back with weight put on. Probably from the local county owned holiday inn.

    Has anyone seen her lately? Is it a safe environment without external drama from her boys?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7278619465
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d4068c0414febf5be8f3031cb5b438b7_f.jpg‎  

  6. #1234

    Could you please help brother out

    Thank you for reporting about the big tit I have been wanting to try her for a while.

    How is the location is it safe?

    Is she clean?

    How was her ass?

    How much was her donation? Thanks brother I appreciate in advance

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachMedic  [View Original Post]
    I like big boobs and Baileys pics showed some bigguns. Texted and negotiated rate rate for QV, got addy and was on my way. A Notel right on Main Street and she greeted me when I walked in. She is the girl in the pics but some of those pics were prob taken 5-10 years ago. LE check done we undressed and right to the deed. I usually like GFE but I wanted those Bigguns. BBBJ with good effort no DT but she took direction well. Wrapped up and did standing mish at side of bed. Tight kitty and had to be gentle cause of the tightness. Enjoyed watching her tits bounce back and forth and she soon reached a big O. Went for DATY and she has a nice trimmed patch with I like, I was soft and slow and soon another O. Cover off and finished with a nice slow BBJCIM with swallow. Was not rushed and treated right and I was in and out in 20. She is not a 20 yo BUT she is a real woman with nice soft bigguns.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...914/7272535591

    Work hard play harder.
    .

  7. #1233

    What would the complainers complain about?

    Quote Originally Posted by FritzDaKatt1  [View Original Post]
    She is real. Pics accurate. Spinner. Safe pvt location. Details exactly as in ad. Read her ad. She won't make the group of regular complainers here happy, but she is real.
    GPS? She won't wash their feet? What gives?

  8. #1232

    Old Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by JustFun0035  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to the St Pete / largo / Clearwater area and hoping to find some info on this one.

    https://40up.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/29212914/
    Doesn't look like her. Must be 20 years old. Gypsy, heard from a friend a $1500 gun was missing from his apartment after her visit. I met her in a bar and just walked away. No dice.

  9. #1231

    Two Reviews I Saw

    Quote Originally Posted by JustFun0035  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to the St Pete / largo / Clearwater area and hoping to find some info on this one.

    https://40up.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/29212914/
    Both were VG to Exc. She appears to have a funny, engaging personality. You can structure your massage to various finishes and outcomes. As always, YMMV on the reviews.

    She is in an apartment near 19 and Roosevelt. Definitely worth the try. Hopefully you can TOFTT and reply back.

  10. #1230

    Ally.

    Quote Originally Posted by MansionsOnMars  [View Original Post]
    https://backpage.com.tampa.listcrawl.../29382357/Ally

    Any info on Ally? Search came up with nothing. Thanks.
    She is real. Pics accurate. Spinner. Safe pvt location. Details exactly as in ad. Read her ad. She won't make the group of regular complainers here happy, but she is real.

  11. #1229
    https://backpage.com.tampa.listcrawl.../29382357/Ally

    Any info on Ally? Search came up with nothing. Thanks.

  12. #1228

    Any info??

    I'm new to the St Pete / largo / Clearwater area and hoping to find some info on this one.

    https://40up.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/29212914/

  13. #1227

    Looking for info


  14. #1226

    Vanessa

    I saw Vanessa this weekend, she was great. She's a cute little latina with a thick bottom and a friendly attitude. When we met she seemed alert and I didn't see any signs of candy. She was clean and dressed sexy, with soft a-cups and a pretty pussy. I just went for the QV for. 80 since it was our first time, and I got a good BBBJ and then bagged up and hit it in mish until I popped.

    She is nice and tight, and she got wet and talked dirty to me as we fucked, which really got me going. I'm definitely going to be visiting again.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    My favorite spinner with the juicy ass is in need of some visitors tonight and is running a special. Near 19 and Gulf to Bay.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...346563/Vanessa

  15. #1225

    Dunedin Bailey

    I like big boobs and Baileys pics showed some bigguns. Texted and negotiated rate rate for QV, got addy and was on my way. A Notel right on Main Street and she greeted me when I walked in. She is the girl in the pics but some of those pics were prob taken 5-10 years ago. LE check done we undressed and right to the deed. I usually like GFE but I wanted those Bigguns. BBBJ with good effort no DT but she took direction well. Wrapped up and did standing mish at side of bed. Tight kitty and had to be gentle cause of the tightness. Enjoyed watching her tits bounce back and forth and she soon reached a big O. Went for DATY and she has a nice trimmed patch with I like, I was soft and slow and soon another O. Cover off and finished with a nice slow BBJCIM with swallow. Was not rushed and treated right and I was in and out in 20. She is not a 20 yo BUT she is a real woman with nice soft bigguns.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...914/7272535591

    Work hard play harder.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape