Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 4886
-
02-10-19 20:21 #446Regular Member

Posts: 24Link is dead because the provider deleted it, don't think the website did it.
Originally Posted by HomeyD
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-19 16:02 #445Senior Member

Posts: 80Hi. I tried to pm you a few times but your inbox is full. Thanks!
Originally Posted by ThriveToLife
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-19 14:31 #444Senior Member

Posts: 104Mary
Your mail box is full.
Originally Posted by ThriveToLife
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-19 11:11 #443Regular Member

Posts: 5Apartment is dirty. She does have massive tits. BBJ was good. I saw her once considered going back because the setup was easy. Damage was 50 for bbjcim. Hope that helps.
Originally Posted by TitLover29
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-19 10:18 #442Senior Member

Posts: 244Dead Again. CityX Guide Sucks.
And not in a good way. What is wrong with them that they can't keep a link alive for more than 3 seconds?
Originally Posted by WillieZee
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-19 21:19 #441Senior Member

Posts: 45Don't wais your time
Was a really shit show.
Originally Posted by TitLover29
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-19 18:16 #440Regular Member

Posts: 14Dead fish (corrected link)
One of the blondes advertised in Newark. Phone ends in 5958.
Originally Posted by WillieZee
[View Original Post]
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/sexy-se...45324-16781188
-
02-09-19 09:11 #439Regular Member

Posts: 9Anyone?
Has anyone checked this one out?
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/30244...or-you-9257073
I have seen a lot of ads from her. Just wondered if anyone's had a date with her.
-
02-09-19 06:39 #438Senior Member

Posts: 842Broken Link
That is a real bummer with the talent numbers being down. The link is broken. Can you send the name or number to view? Thanks.
Originally Posted by WillieZee
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-19 23:48 #437Senior Member

Posts: 244Dead Link.
Who was this?
Originally Posted by WillieZee
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-19 16:35 #436Regular Member

Posts: 14Dead fish 5958
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/sexy-se...52634-16744506
Total dead fish, not at all interested in talking or even acting remotely friendly.
Service was uninspired waste of my donation. I hate leaving bad reviews, but it is what it is.
-
02-05-19 00:45 #435Senior Member

Posts: 244Tinkerbell in New Castle.
I haven't seen this tweaker before. She's got a 302 number and advertises New Castle. Any intel?
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/come-se...anted-16589770
-
02-04-19 20:55 #434Senior Member

Posts: 251Mary
Hello, fellow mongers.
Do a search on Mary and posts from me in the past for pics. She's been through numerous #'s in the past year. She's lost all of her contacts. If you were a regular and want to re-connect, PM me. I am the lucky one, she remembered my digits. Later.
-
02-03-19 21:49 #433Senior Member

Posts: 842Visiting Asians
Does anyone have updated contact info. I have not received any messages in more than month, and don't receive any response to messages I send. I have about five numbers that have been used in the past. Because there is slim pickings on the different sites and too much spam. The only Asian ads I have come across are the AMP's. So if anyone I shared the numbers with in the past, if you have any current active numbers, I would appreciate it. Thanks J.
-
02-03-19 08:47 #432Senior Member

Posts: 355Thanks for sharing this valuable intel.
Be safe!
Originally Posted by XPeaceSellsX
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



