Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,086 to 26,100 of 44194
-
02-10-19 19:10 #18109Regular Member

Posts: 4Mimosa Self Service
Nah, she asked me to leave tip on table so I left a 10 and bolted. I was kind of pissed since I have never been rushed like that before.
Originally Posted by SkinnyDugan
[View Original Post]
I know it was a douchy thing to do but I was not happy. If I would have known it was like that I wouldn't have gone at all.
-
02-10-19 18:15 #18108

Posts: 681[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
02-10-19 16:29 #18107Regular Member

Posts: 9No worries. Saw her today for an appointment at honey. FS hhr for 250 + 45 in the fromt. She doesn't look like any of her pictures and she has a gap in her front teeth but she was still good looking. So, all in all had a pretty good time. Going to book her for outcall soon since she said she won't be at HS for too long. Her IG is mymameis_channel. For those that would like to book she fills up fast!
Originally Posted by Lovergrrl
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-19 15:08 #18106Senior Member

Posts: 337Fc
While I was back there working most of November, December and part of January and hitting FC regularly the cops would periodically park one of their retired and dusty cruisers outside for a day or two at a time to fuck with them. So they have been on the LE radar for some time. They hauled a couple of Hispanics out of there one night in cuffs as I was rolling up to get some food next door. I talked to Papasan outside about it. He called the cops on them for being drunk, belligerent and refusing to leave. Maybe some john or legit customer was being a problem and he had to call the cops again.
-
02-10-19 13:45 #18105Senior Member

Posts: 1482Same experience.
They usually enter with a dozen guys and a code inspector. In this case they may have been looking for a specific person.
Originally Posted by TwoBlueBalls
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-19 12:41 #18104Regular Member

Posts: 9No worries. Had my appointment with her and paid 250 for FS hhr at HS. Try her out she says she does outcall as well.
Originally Posted by Lovergrrl
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-19 12:40 #18103Senior Member

Posts: 84Wow I was going there today glad I read this.
Originally Posted by Dopema
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-19 12:23 #18102Senior Member

Posts: 39The LE asked what they were doing and the guy replied getting a massage and the the LE said both of you are naked and getting a massage? He then asked if he had I'd or was on parole and I can hear the radio chatter from his radio. Sounds like LE right? I don't think it was a raid but still that guy got caught and I was lucky enough to not get stopped or seen on my way out.
Originally Posted by TwoBlueBalls
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-19 12:19 #18101Senior Member

Posts: 39Around 10 pm.
Originally Posted by Vinsoft
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-19 11:30 #18100Regular Member

Posts: 7What time?
Around what time did it happen?
Originally Posted by Dopema
[View Original Post]
I got a text from her in the afternoon asking me to come but luckily I could not afford.
-
02-10-19 10:51 #18099

Posts: 681[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
02-10-19 10:50 #18098Senior Member

Posts: 648Just like the previous owners, this was bound to happen.
Originally Posted by Dopema
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-19 10:14 #18097Senior Member

Posts: 211Mimosa self service?
I'm not sure I'm reading this right. You didn't tip .6 for self service did you?
Originally Posted by Agent5058
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-19 09:38 #18096Senior Member

Posts: 689Details
How do you know it was LE? What did you overhear? I've been to spas that have been busted while I was getting service and it usually involves several LEOs and they immediately roundup all the employees.
Originally Posted by Dopema
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-19 02:03 #18095Senior Member

Posts: 136FYM. Another downhill
When I went to FYM it was fairly good but more recent posts say otherwise. It was younger attractive therapists with fairly good service but now it's older providers with poor service if I've been reading this correctly. I read that Vy across the street is better as long as you don't go too late in the evening like I did once and specify the therapist as some are better than others. I did like the ease of parking and discreetness of FYM though. Once I hear it changes back to it's old reputation. I'll probably be back.
Originally Posted by Mel
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






