Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 899 of 980 FirstFirst ... 399 799 849 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 949 ... LastLast
Results 13,471 to 13,485 of 14689
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1219

    Ivory

    Quote Originally Posted by MackG1967  [View Original Post]
    There was a new girl at 6 shops called Atlantis and this Ivory girl looked very similar. Atlantis didn't last long at 6 shops. Maybe a week and already gone. I saw on website but never in person.
    I know she does incall at some shop sometime. Not sure which one.

  2. #1218

    Tit Suckling

    Which of our girls here in Pinellas love to get their titties suckled to the point they orgasm?

  3. #1217

  4. #1216
    Quote Originally Posted by DumpsterMan  [View Original Post]
    All of that Uncle's commissary does it every time!
    INteresting from her ad she say ready to be finessed.

    From the ubran dictionary.

    Street word meaning to make a profit off of someone by fooling them to buy something that is low quality or not real. This can be a good thing if your the finesser.

    Man that nigga at cbjo_o finessed me with these fake ass jordans.

  5. #1215
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1000

    Angel

    Quote "Ooh don't touch my nipples. Don't touch me there. Can you please hurry " Ajdal out

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfSeek  [View Original Post]
    Did she allow tit sucking and at least LFK? Covered for BJ? Did her place look ok? Lots of differing reports on her. Thanks in advance.
    .

  6. #1214

    Favorite spinner with the Juicy ass

    My favorite spinner with the juicy ass is in need of some visitors tonight and is running a special. Near 19 and Gulf to Bay.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...346563/Vanessa
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C60880FB-2579-4F15-BEA3-50676CD9519C.jpeg‎  

  7. #1213

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    Boy oh boy did she plump up, now she's nasty inside and out.
    All of that Uncle's commissary does it every time!

  8. #1212
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1000

    Ditto on Angel

    20 min and 70 marios I;ll never get back Ajdal out

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDm  [View Original Post]
    The first one is talked about recently in this thread. Great body, lots of rules and lackluster service. Search below.
    .

  9. #1211

    Several Options

    Quote Originally Posted by Premilio  [View Original Post]
    Gents. I'm new to the area and hoping to get a helping hand. I'm looking for full service fbsm. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you and I would be happy to return the favor if you ever find yourself in the Atlanta area.
    If you don't mind a small BBW she is good.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...628&viewfull=1#post4089628.

    What are you looking for?

  10. #1210

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Corbusier  [View Original Post]
    She did well for me. DT. She had freshly showered so DATY was on the menu. She also rimmed me. https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...341/7273254252.
    Did she allow tit sucking and at least LFK? Covered for BJ? Did her place look ok? Lots of differing reports on her. Thanks in advance.

  11. #1209
    Quote Originally Posted by KurtB2000  [View Original Post]
    She is very good, small tits though, but yeah, fun girl.
    There was a new girl at 6 shops called Atlantis and this Ivory girl looked very similar. Atlantis didn't last long at 6 shops. Maybe a week and already gone. I saw on website but never in person.

  12. #1208

    New to area

    Gents. I'm new to the area and hoping to get a helping hand. I'm looking for full service fbsm. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you and I would be happy to return the favor if you ever find yourself in the Atlanta area.

  13. #1207

    Ivory, I agree

    She is very good, small tits though, but yeah, fun girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesJ10  [View Original Post]
    I caught up with ivory last week and had a pretty good time.

    She is the girl in the photos, and her photo are up to date. She came to my outcall and was right on time. I set up time for a hour (220 roses).

    She walked in and we talked for a little. Then she asked me to put on some music, and when I did she for in the mood.

    She provided a good service, but everything was covered (even BJ) and no kissing. YMMV.

    SHe kissed all over my body, and gave me a good CBJ. She hoped on top and we did CG for a while. We went through a few positions until I lost it in the cover. After I popped, she clean up and stared putting on her clothes. Definitely was not a hour, but she didn't seem open for round two.

    She is real and provide a good service, I may repeat and I do recommend.

    PM me with any questions.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...29220973/Ivory

  14. #1206

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianD  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to share or images of her?

    Can you describe her if you don't have a link to attach?

    Stay safe and Mahalo.
    She did well for me. DT. She had freshly showered so DATY was on the menu. She also rimmed me. https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...341/7273254252.

  15. #1205

    Big BBW

    Good BBBJ but much, much bigger than she appears in her pics. Her ass is easily 3' across. She is by know means just plump. Pussy, inner thighs and ass show the damage from all that weight rubbing together. Was reeled in by those titties a couple years back and could not bring myself to complete the deed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape