Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 898 of 978 FirstFirst ... 398 798 848 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 948 ... LastLast
Results 13,456 to 13,470 of 14656
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1201

    Miranda fail

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreg  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this gal? Looks like she has an awesome body.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7273254252

    Also, I may as well ask the same for this gal.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/27146375/
    The second one is in her 50's or early 60's. Heavy smoker seems nice but very rough and old.

  2. #1200
    Quote Originally Posted by EdgeRunner  [View Original Post]
    Just spent a great time with her have not seen her for 4 years and it was just like we saw each other yesterday She is so fabulous.
    Pm me her info?

  3. #1199
    Senior Member


    Posts: 204

    Angel.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreg  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this gal? Looks like she has an awesome body.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7273254252

    Also, I may as well ask the same for this gal.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/27146375/.
    The first one is talked about recently in this thread. Great body, lots of rules and lackluster service. Search below.

  4. #1198

    Sarah is back with a new phone.

    Number and ripping people off in the Lealman triangle! Saw her 'walking' earlier today on 50th Ave and she looks good, but she'll go out of her way trying to rip you off! She's posted using a number of different names and she moves from trap house to trap house!!

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...705/7277682891

  5. #1197

    Loves facials

    Has anyone seen this gal? Looks like she has an awesome body.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7273254252

    Also, I may as well ask the same for this gal.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/27146375/

  6. #1196

    Raine?

    Quote Originally Posted by EdgeRunner  [View Original Post]
    Just spent a great time with her have not seen her for 4 years and it was just like we saw each other yesterday She is so fabulous.
    Does she finally have her own place? I'm getting too old for car dates!

  7. #1195

    Angel. Link.

    Do you have a link to share or images of her?

    Can you describe her if you don't have a link to attach?

    Stay safe and Mahalo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ddyson  [View Original Post]
    I had a most enjoyable time with her although it was not in a motel it was an apartment and she was polite and amazing body experienced well put together. I did not have have anything close to the events others are reporting. All in all I will repeat.

  8. #1194

    Thanks for the report

    Quote Originally Posted by Kai0088  [View Original Post]
    This one is a scammer. Shame on me for not being in the game for so long. Do yourself a favor and avoid this one, I think (no real way of knowing) her name is Jenny.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/29257070/
    Would you mind describing your experience and how you were scammed so that we don't fall for it with other providers?

  9. #1193

    Avoid this one!

    This one is a scammer. Shame on me for not being in the game for so long. Do yourself a favor and avoid this one, I think (no real way of knowing) her name is Jenny.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/29257070/

  10. #1192

    Ivory

    I caught up with ivory last week and had a pretty good time.

    She is the girl in the photos, and her photo are up to date. She came to my outcall and was right on time. I set up time for a hour (220 roses).

    She walked in and we talked for a little. Then she asked me to put on some music, and when I did she for in the mood.

    She provided a good service, but everything was covered (even BJ) and no kissing. YMMV.

    SHe kissed all over my body, and gave me a good CBJ. She hoped on top and we did CG for a while. We went through a few positions until I lost it in the cover. After I popped, she clean up and stared putting on her clothes. Definitely was not a hour, but she didn't seem open for round two.

    She is real and provide a good service, I may repeat and I do recommend.

    PM me with any questions.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...29220973/Ivory

  11. #1191

    Raine

    Just spent a great time with her have not seen her for 4 years and it was just like we saw each other yesterday She is so fabulous.

  12. #1190

    Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/29248029/

    Who brave enough to see if she changed her game?
    Why would anyone call her again? Everyone should report on the other sites and this one that she's a ripoff.

  13. #1189
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Theif got fat in jail

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/29248029/

    Who brave enough to see if she changed her game?
    Boy oh boy did she plump up, now she's nasty inside and out.

  14. #1188

    Mmmm

    Tried to set a date, usual le check & then she went cold, https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/29088331/

    Quote Originally Posted by Corbusier  [View Original Post]
    Nothing at the other end. Phone number? Name?
    .

  15. #1187

    Rachel

    Absolutely one of the most beautiful girls I've had the pleasure of meeting. Her pictures do not do her justice in my opinion. Piercing beautiful blue eyes with blonde hair and a body that made me explode way too quick. She has porceline ivory skin that is soft to the touch. Her booty was plump and bounced with every thrust in doggy. Donations were a little higher then I usually do, but it was worth every penny. I highly recommend. High class girl, with a down to earth personality. Take care my brothers.

    https://independent.com.tampa.listcr...362/7278510879

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape