High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8801

    A Spa 4805

    I read a couple recent good reports on A Spa so I gave it a spin. I showed up and was greeted by a pretty young girl in a loose cream colored cable knit sweater and grey loose fitting yoga pants. I immediately asked for Sky, as others have suggested, and to my surprise, I was already talking to her. She took me to what appears to be one of two rooms, the other was occupied. The room was spacious with a typical massage table, a little shelf for supplies, pillows, towels, and a diffuser, and a futon. Sky asked if I'd like the 30 min or 60 min. I prefer 60 as a general rule but she hesitated and suggested the 30. I asked if she was sure, she said yes. Typically, I take this to mean that I was found to be tremendously unattractive or that the girl is on her period. I agreed to the half hour and paid 40. She stepped out while I got ready and hopped on the table face down. She walked in, asked if I'd like some oil and began the least therapeutic massage of my life but I was not expecting much. She's comfortable with a bit of touching and seems to encourage it. She did just about the right amount of teasing and asked me to flip. After obliging her request, she gave me options that made it clear I was not as unattractive as I feared and she even showed me the proof. This was unfortunate but a boost to my ego. She proceeded to begin an inspection and cleaning process that involves a spray bottle with alcohol and plenty of wipes. After passing the inspection, she added a cover (which I failed to convince her was unnecessary) for one of the better CBJs I've had in a while. She gave access to soft and beautiful large C's or D's that look great on her very thin frame. I went in hoping for more but left satisfied. I'll be back at a more opportune time of the month next time.

  2. #8800

    Yo Yo

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    At the location in LG, Amanda probably gives a better massage but she's very tiny for what it's worth I've had multiple fun sessions with yo-yo as well there.

    For the location in Mt. Helix / Spring Valley, Ada didn't give me that skilled of a massage but it was outstandingly fun. The other girl I think her name is Linda gives a very good massage and is very accommodating as well.

    For what it's worth bring your own supplies if you're looking for FS at the SV location
    I keep hearing about this YoYo but every time I call, they don't list her name when I ask who's working. Can someone describe her physically? I'm curious to know what she looks like.

  3. #8799

    Sandy is a sweetie

    Quote Originally Posted by TingTong  [View Original Post]
    New sweet young girl, told me her name was Sandy. Long hair and very good body very nice D cup, soft with sensitive large dark nipples.

    A fun and playful personality. I feel really good seeing her she really good sensual and very beautiful.

    I pay half hour $40 and she started good strong massage on my back, it only last a few minutes because I couldn't keep my hands off her nice figure. Quick turn over and pay for everything $120. She pulled her top down revealing her lovely boobs and I couldn't resist touching them. All she said was be gentle and I could see she was very sensitive.

    She gave a very nice CBJ with a lot of eye contact. Standard missionary finish but she has amazing nice body.
    Enjoy your posts! Always so positive and just the right amount of details. Have to backup your report on Sandy at A spa! Rarely you get a package like her. Great massage, personality, tits and willing to please. I enjoyed this beauty for an hour and had to mention the time or she would have kept on going. Truth be told, I had to cum already, she made me feel so good it took all my will power not to explode several times earlier! I've been with cuter, but she's prettier than most. Well deserved tip that will make many of you mongers cringe!

  4. #8798
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelOb  [View Original Post]
    My exact same experience with her, only I tipped 80 for the same thing. Good job.
    Saw the legendary (Lulu here finally for an hour. Amazing BBBJCIM with no haggling. Like, she could teach a course on it. Tipped 100 $ for extraordinary service which she was thrilled with.

  5. #8797

    Spring Valley

    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuaniko  [View Original Post]
    Any particular recommendations at either?
    Personally I prefer you massage in Spring Valley off Campo. It's in a strip mall and generally has better gals, but they sometimes have the same gals bounce between the two locations. The location in Lemon Grove is a small building with a chiropractor next door and though either locations aren't palaces, I think the Campo location is a bit nicer.

  6. #8796
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnysd  [View Original Post]
    There should be a separate section for "full service" type of massage parlors, and "happy ending" type places. I have no interest in the full service places and for the most part think most people just prefer the more massage focused places.
    There is a lot of crossover in the services offered. Some girls at some places just have more on the menu then others.

    A full service place can always give an HJ. It's just always the case your mileage will vary.

    I probably write more about the FS places but in reality I visit massage places that only offers a sensual HJ more often than anything else. In my humble opinion both are worth mentioning

  7. #8795

    Recommend all of them

    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuaniko  [View Original Post]
    Any particular recommendations at either?
    At the location in LG, Amanda probably gives a better massage but she's very tiny for what it's worth I've had multiple fun sessions with yo-yo as well there.

    For the location in Mt. Helix / Spring Valley, Ada didn't give me that skilled of a massage but it was outstandingly fun. The other girl I think her name is Linda gives a very good massage and is very accommodating as well.

    For what it's worth bring your own supplies if you're looking for FS at the SV location

  8. #8794

    Assumptions

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnysd  [View Original Post]
    There should be a separate section for "full service" type of massage parlors, and "happy ending" type places. I have no interest in the full service places and for the most part think most people just prefer the more massage focused places.
    What most prefer is an assumption. Full service places also provide HE and I've gotten great masssages as well. You're welcome to start your own thread and see how that goes.

  9. #8793
    Quote Originally Posted by Seekingcs  [View Original Post]
    I noticed they were taken off Rub Maps some time ago. Just curious if you or anyone knows why they were taken off RM? Are there others that have been taken off RM?
    I don't know why they were removed but I know it's pretty difficult to get any place taken off rub maps.

    You have to submit business license with photo I'd,seems like it's a deliberately complicated process, they don't just remove you for no reason so I assume there was some serious concern about them being reviewed publicly.

  10. #8792
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Both locations are good choice but because the were taken off Rub Maps, I haven't written any reviews.

    But I have always enjoyed my visits to each location.
    I noticed they were taken off Rub Maps some time ago. Just curious if you or anyone knows why they were taken off RM? Are there others that have been taken off RM?

  11. #8791

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    You didn't give too much information, you gave too little information. Glad you had a great time, but usually posts include information so your fellow mongers can go experience the babe you just wrote about. Perhaps you can go back and provide more details. Not all of us are on snapchat. Thanks.
    Found her profile on massage republic.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...o/holasexymami

  12. #8790

    A Spa

    The house fee is $40 half hour and $60 for an hour.

    Place is on the corner of mercury and Ronson rd with an entrance that is kinda hidden, not visible from the street between two one story office buildings, look for the neon open sign.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuaniko  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been to A Spa. Do you remember what the house fee is for a half hour and also for an hour?

  13. #8789

    Should be two sections for Massage Parlor Reports

    There should be a separate section for "full service" type of massage parlors, and "happy ending" type places. I have no interest in the full service places and for the most part think most people just prefer the more massage focused places.

  14. #8788

    You Locations.

    Any particular recommendations at either?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Both locations are good choice but because the were taken off Rub Maps, I haven't written any reviews.

    But I have always enjoyed my visits to each location.

  15. #8787

    Standard house fee

    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuaniko  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been to A Spa. Do you remember what the house fee is for a half hour and also for an hour?
    $40 for half hour, $60 for an hour, $100 for 90 minutes, $120 for 2-hours and I've done 3 hours for $180 once. Oh the mamameries!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape