Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,631 to 27,645 of 37355
-
02-10-19 05:25 #9725Senior Member

Posts: 39Red head.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/780664797546
Well I couldn't sleep and I have a real red head fetish so I texted this one. She replied right back and set up to go see her. Chester is a 30 minute drive so after hitting the cash machine off I went. She asked for a 10 min warning which I sent to her and quick reply back. I got to the hotel texted her I was there and asked for the room. She was dark. Called no answer. Waited 15 minutes texted again nothing. Called one more time and half a ring and my call was rejected. She said she would help me sleep. I guess her idea of that was getting me out and having me drive an hour and a half in the middle of the night. Sucks I really like her pictures.
-
02-10-19 00:37 #9724Senior Member

Posts: 122Egypt
I've dealt with Egypt before. Pictures pretty much match exactly how she looked in 2017 when we had our encounter. She is a young slim chick in her mid 20's who will probably either be doing her makeup or hair when you go holler at her. Other than having to wait for that everything his all good with her.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-19 20:37 #9723Senior Member

Posts: 38Miss Charlotte
Saw this one this past Sunday. Didn't have much time, so it was a quick dream that ended with a BBBJCIM. She is a spitter. She is a short bbw for those of you that like the type. Overall not bad service but probably won't repeat. Some bbw carry it well but not this one. Said she was staying in the room with her sister on West Broad. There was an out of state vehicle outside with what appeared to be a female in it.
Looks 5.
Body 3.
Skill 6 but got the job done.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/037114291696
-
02-09-19 20:09 #9722Senior Member

Posts: 736Making confusing
Real redhead real red hair pale skin aka unique".
First pic just one review and she is been in the area for several months her service apparently mediocre.
Hanna red colored hair actually blonde apparently is has a BJ thing she likes that alot second pic.
-
02-09-19 16:37 #9721Senior Member

Posts: 342That's a very good point. Definitely something to consider.
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-19 15:27 #9720Senior Member

Posts: 242New Gal Anna
As picking is slim for a young spinner provider, I took risk and saw a new gal named Anna on STG. Real pictures, good personality, spinner body, enthusiastic service, reasonable price and no obvious sign of monkey. She only does outcall so if you are looking for a 60 date, don't bother. You can opt for GFE with an upcharge and she does not do CIM or BBFS. She just moved from Michigan recently and has some minor reviews in the Jackson thread. Overall, she reminds me of Taryn when she was clean. From this point on, Anna is going to be in my regular line-up.
Her ad is below:
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/800550987364
-
02-09-19 12:33 #9719Senior Member

Posts: 274That's the girl I'm talking about for sure. Old ad had blonde hair. She told me she wants to be famous and loves daddy role play. If I wasn't so far I'd see her every weekend haha. Let me take a bunch of videos which I'm still using.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-19 12:10 #9718Regular Member

Posts: 16Terri
Had a very nice dream about Terri (near C Ave, not the Airport) the other day. Communication was prompt, consistent and easy, drama was zero, and she had a fantastic attitude -- the kind of easy-going personality that quickly puts one at ease. Pleasant conversation on the 20-or-so minute drive to and from the playroom (she doesn't host, and I dislike car dates); skills were better than expected. I like the mature ladies who don't rush things along, and Terri definitely delivered on that! Good value, will repeat. I have permission to share digits, PM if needed. Thanks also to the senior member who made the connection; I appreciate it!
-
02-09-19 11:34 #9717Senior Member

Posts: 514Mary Anne
So this is a super late review. I saw Mary Anne of Hampton back in November. She is a thick girl and has, what I consider, some considerable baby damage and also loose skin from what I assume is weight loss. Overall I had a great time and this woman knows her stuff. Nothing sexier than a woman who loves what she does. Can suck a cock like no ones business and she is super sweet. I find a woman's personality as as sexy as her looks and she delivered on all levels. https://maryanneforyou.wixsite.com/maryanne.
Stay safe everyone.
-
02-09-19 08:48 #9716Senior Member

Posts: 317Egypt
Read the ad, that's a lot of scratch for the long list of NO's. Bet she has a clock on the night stand.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-19 07:34 #9715Senior Member

Posts: 274I just noticed she changed her ad again. In the top picture it's the girl on the right. When I originally saw her saw she was blonde but when I saw her she had red hair but could tell it was the same girl based on the tattoos. She never had the other girl in the other ads I've seen. There is an ad of just her with the red hair I saw it the other day.
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-19 06:59 #9714Senior Member

Posts: 101I saw her years ago. She was actually my first dream. When I met her she was off bells Rd. I'm actually tempted to visit again.
Originally Posted by OriolesMagic
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-19 00:03 #9713Senior Member

Posts: 33Hannah / Red.
Nah, search the phone number and you'll see that the pic change around Jan 31, but I think it's the same girl. The wrist and leg and back tats match.
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]
Compare.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...d/611653380799
To.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/005964181729
I am getting frustrated by all the confusion and conflicting reports around this girl though!!
-
02-08-19 23:27 #9712Senior Member

Posts: 342It's the same girl. She dyed her hair red recently. I too had a dream of her recently as well and it was DAMN good.
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-19 20:24 #9711Senior Member

Posts: 373Unique
The girl in that ad goes by unique.
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




