Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 896 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 396 796 846 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 946 996 ... LastLast
Results 13,426 to 13,440 of 18216
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4791
    Quote Originally Posted by EMale7676  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of meeting this UTR at Geneva. She is excellent very GFE. Great body great turn on. No drugs whatsoever. Lives in maitland with her young kid. So you have to arrange a time in advance. She is not much of a last minute girl. Said would be available while her kid in school. She is very responsive and on time. She only does not respond immediately if she bz with her kid. In fact she was waiting for me for 15 minutes for a change. No drama. Definite repeat. For her looks she actually very reasonable. Very reasonable rates plus Geneva. I actually gave her more than agreed. I want her to be a keeper. Like dating an average girl. As I said, she has a kid so you be patient with her and she can only see people if the kid in school or she can find a sitter.
    I'm always looking for new milfs and she sounds great. Daytime at Geneva is fine for me, can you share her contact via PM? I see you can't receive PM but you can send them?

    Thanks.

    OO.

  2. #4790

    Maitland Mom UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by DingALing  [View Original Post]
    I know who you are talking about, LOL.

    I have her digits too if anybody needs them. Cool girl but very average looking.
    I had the pleasure of meeting this UTR at Geneva. She is excellent very GFE. Great body great turn on. No drugs whatsoever. Lives in maitland with her young kid. So you have to arrange a time in advance. She is not much of a last minute girl. Said would be available while her kid in school. She is very responsive and on time. She only does not respond immediately if she bz with her kid. In fact she was waiting for me for 15 minutes for a change. No drama. Definite repeat. For her looks she actually very reasonable. Very reasonable rates plus Geneva. I actually gave her more than agreed. I want her to be a keeper. Like dating an average girl. As I said, she has a kid so you be patient with her and she can only see people if the kid in school or she can find a sitter.

  3. #4789

    Kandi UTR

    Once again had another dream of Kandi and they never disappoint.

    Arranged time in advance and greeted me at the door in a sexy black bra and pants, those wonderful DD's always put a smile on my face. Some DFK and then off to the bedroom with lots of DFK until decided the clothes had to come off. Lots of O's from Kandi with finger play and the sheets certainly had some moisture to absorb. Kandi decided time for BBBJ which certainly had me ready for the main event but damn it's hard to hold on at times. Pumped away for as long as I could seeing those tits bounce around and feel the heat from Kandi's O's make it so enjoyable until the cover was full.

    Spent some time talking and kissing in bed until was time to wake up.

    As always a dream to remember and one all should have, your missing out if you don't have a sweet tooth for Kandi.

    Dream safe.

  4. #4788

    Dolly

    Got the chance to see Dolly again on Friday at her new incall. Its a nice safe location on Dean just south of 50. Got there any had an amazing time with Dolly, as always YMMV. Treat her well guys.

  5. #4787

    Them big t's tho

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyManCam1  [View Original Post]
    Her incall is way out there but she does have a legit job in Altamonte. I've had her meet me at the Geneva after she gets off work. I happen to live near the Geneva so it works out well for both of us. Just a thought because I do agree with you both those tatas are so much better unleashed in a room.

    TMC.
    Thank you for the digits TMC.

  6. #4786

    I hear ya

    I have heard this story for a long time. LOL Same song different verse.

    Stay safe and more importantly stay horny.

    Harry P.

    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Finally my stars aligned today. In the past I tried but somehow those trials made Sophia frustrated and made to think that I was playing. Actually it's my working schedule that made me to act like that. Also I think some providers suggested her NOT to entertain me. No idea who they are, but personally I never mis-treated any in my monger life. With that said I contacted Sophia again when I heard that her kid was sick. I wanted to help and behol she said that this will be my last trial and if I cannot make it, then I should forget.

    Well who can let that go. Made an appnt and invited her to my hotel. Oh boy! After seeing her I thought why the hell I didn't see her for so long. Whenever I read her reviews, I use to feel like damn, I should get an appnt. Well it wasn't easy, but Sophia who is known for her big heart gave me an opty. As read exactly and as said by Orlo69 many many times, she is the most sexiest provider. Thanks Orlando for keeping this gem.

    I won't go more in details, but O boy, as soon as she entered my room, she went to change and that costume was freaking hoooottt. She danced to a nice Latino song and my Jr was very attentive. It was so good to do all the letters in the morning hours. She was fresh and the DATY was simply amazing. Wanted to do round two, but was getting late. May be for next. Her BJs, doggie and 69 skills are to die for.

    Guys she has plans to settle down and stop seeing guys. So rush and help her before she opts out. Amazing sex game and dream. I will repeat.

    NB1.

  7. #4785
    Quote Originally Posted by TittyManCam1  [View Original Post]
    Her incall is way out there but she does have a legit job in Altamonte. I've had her meet me at the Geneva after she gets off work. I happen to live near the Geneva so it works out well for both of us. Just a thought because I do agree with you both those tatas are so much better unleashed in a room.

    TMC.
    Plus one on letting Tara unleash her big puppies at the Geneva, keeping them cooped up in a car should be against the law. Doing CG with Tara's big titties bouncing in your face is something all Orlando mongers should experience!

    SYM.

  8. #4784

    Getting those gigantic tatas in a room

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    Finally got to meet up with UTR Tara, I was in volusia co working today and she was free in Orange City area. As many others have said, she can't host so we had a quick headache relief car date. Maybe if I wasnt such a husky fella I may have tried FS in the truck but I'm getting a leg cramp just thinking about trying. Definitely have to get her into a room. She's good looking, great body and great service. I'm not the keeper of her number so you'll have to do some research or find her handle on here and pm her.
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoGib1  [View Original Post]
    She has an ad in the classifieds. Have to agree, awesome girl. I did barely manage FS in backseat. Would love to see her in a hotel room.
    Her incall is way out there but she does have a legit job in Altamonte. I've had her meet me at the Geneva after she gets off work. I happen to live near the Geneva so it works out well for both of us. Just a thought because I do agree with you both those tatas are so much better unleashed in a room.

    TMC.

  9. #4783
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 123

    Nice meeting you.

    Quote Originally Posted by TaepoDong  [View Original Post]
    It only took 1 year of trying but persistence and patience (along with application endorsement by fellow senior members, thank you to Orlo and Du) but I finally met the amazing SophiaUTR who was a gracious hostess and guided me on a tour around the world until legs gave out. She has stamina that can outlast anyone. Very fortunate for such a wonderful vacation with guided tour. Can't wait til next time.

    Spunky168.

    "The Original Taepo Dong".
    It was nice meeting you, I am glad I was able to give you a nice vacation LOL!

    Xoxo.

    Sophia,

  10. #4782
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 123

    Finally LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Finally my stars aligned today. In the past I tried but somehow those trials made Sophia frustrated and made to think that I was playing. Actually it's my working schedule that made me to act like that. Also I think some providers suggested her NOT to entertain me. No idea who they are, but personally I never mis-treated any in my monger life. With that said I contacted Sophia again when I heard that her kid was sick. I wanted to help and behol she said that this will be my last trial and if I cannot make it, then I should forget.

    Well who can let that go. Made an appnt and invited her to my hotel. Oh boy! After seeing her I thought why the hell I didn't see her for so long. Whenever I read her reviews, I use to feel like damn, I should get an appnt. Well it wasn't easy, but Sophia who is known for her big heart gave me an opty. As read exactly and as said by Orlo69 many many times, she is the most sexiest provider. Thanks Orlando for keeping this gem..
    We finally meet! It was really a pleasure meeting you. You conducted yourself as total gentleman which I do appreciate. I look forward to seeing you again real soon.

    Xoxo.

    Sophia utr.

  11. #4781

    Patience + Persistence = Trip with SophiaUTR

    It only took 1 year of trying but persistence and patience (along with application endorsement by fellow senior members, thank you to Orlo and Du) but I finally met the amazing SophiaUTR who was a gracious hostess and guided me on a tour around the world until legs gave out. She has stamina that can outlast anyone. Very fortunate for such a wonderful vacation with guided tour. Can't wait til next time.

    Spunky168.

    "The Original Taepo Dong".

  12. #4780

    Cassie the Sexy Lioness

    Had an incredible dream with Cassie recently. In my dream the song "Seventeen" by Winger was playing on XM as I drove to her place so I texted her and asked if she could role play as a 17 year old for me and she said sure. Cassie is in her early twenties but she could easily pass for a teenager with her slender build, pretty face, and awesome ass without even a hint of cellulite. She was wearing skimpy shorts with her beautiful hair up when I arrived. She said, "I'm only seventeen, but my Daddy's not home so let's play".

    We sat on her couch for some small talk and a beer while I rubbed her shoulders and back. She let her hair down and after she stripped completely naked I told her I wanted to watch her finger fuck herself while I sat by her feet and stroked my cock since she was too young at just 17 for me to fuck her, LOL. At first she used one finger but then I told her to use two, and wow what a gorgeous sight that was of a smoking hot girl pleasuring herself while I watched. Told her to take one of the fingers from my left hand and fuck herself with it. So she grabbed my left pinky and slowly slid it into her tight wet pussy. I couldn't believe how great her pussy felt, it felt like something from an alien planet.

    As she's fucking herself with my pinky, I suddenly felt something clamp down like a boa constrictor on my pinky. I looked up at Cassie's face and she had a mischievous smile. She was using her pussy muscles to rhythmically squeeze the entire length of my pinky! I've never met a girl with such amazing control over her muscles so deep in her pussy, simply the best FIV I've ever experienced. I told her my cock was getting extremely jealous of my pinky so she got on her knees in front of me and said since she was only 17 she could only give me a blow job. She then proceeded to take my rock hard cock in her mouth for a nice BBBJ with lots of eye contact which drives me crazy.

    Told her I would fuck her if she promised not to tell anyone since she's only 17, LOL. She grabbed a cover and I watched as she slowly rolled it down my shaft and applied some lube. I was still sitting on the couch so she climbed on top for some CG. Cassie has no belly fat whatsoever so I had a nice view of her pussy as she used it to massage my cock. I wanted to fuck her in K9 so I had her kneel on the couch and grab the back of it while I relubed and mounted her from behind. Cassie's ass is simply divine, those of you lucky enough to have seen it know what I'm talking about. I gently pulled her long hair while I fucked her hard from behind, giving her an occasional spanking. I squeezed her ass while fucking her and took the opportunity to study it closely, I couldn't find a single blemish, freckle, or flaw, it's an amazing masterpiece.

    I know I'm having a great fuck when my legs start trembling and sure enough my left leg started to quiver. She reached for my balls and fondled them gently as I felt them empty. I pretty much collapsed as I had already fucked Michele1 L earlier in the week so my body was just exhausted. I think I might be getting too old for this shit, LOL.

    Will repeat when I recover!
    SYM

  13. #4779

    Tara

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    Finally got to meet up with UTR Tara, I was in volusia co working today and she was free in Orange City area. As many others have said, she can't host so we had a quick headache relief car date. Maybe if I wasnt such a husky fella I may have tried FS in the truck but I'm getting a leg cramp just thinking about trying. Definitely have to get her into a room. She's good looking, great body and great service. I'm not the keeper of her number so you'll have to do some research or find her handle on here and pm her.
    She has an ad in the classifieds. Have to agree, awesome girl. I did barely manage FS in backseat. Would love to see her in a hotel room.

  14. #4778

    Utr tara

    Finally got to meet up with UTR Tara, I was in volusia co working today and she was free in Orange City area. As many others have said, she can't host so we had a quick headache relief car date. Maybe if I wasnt such a husky fella I may have tried FS in the truck but I'm getting a leg cramp just thinking about trying. Definitely have to get her into a room. She's good looking, great body and great service. I'm not the keeper of her number so you'll have to do some research or find her handle on here and pm her.

  15. #4777

    MarlyanaRosa, what can I add?

    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil  [View Original Post]
    She's not exactly new to the board, she's done doubles with Allie. You may have seen the reviews in the classified section of her duo sessions with Allie. They were spectacular and I was lucky enough to see her one on one before she did that. She's a petite 30's Latina in fabulous shape and has mad skills in the bedroom. I can't post her real pic because she has a real life but the one below is a reasonable approximation. She works out frequently and is in great shape. She's very discreet with a real career and just does this for fun or mad money so it's probably a limited run for her. She's a total GFE and oral wizard. I love the way she looks up and makes eye contact during BBBJ with that porn star smirk that says "I've got you just where you want me". Always makes me smile. She has a handle here, MarlaynaRosa so you can PM her to inquire as to her availability and rates. She reads the board and will no doubt review your posts to vet you. Sorry I don't have her number to hand out but PM will be the initial point of contact.
    Took your direction and did PM her and I said more than "Hi" but then again I enjoy writing and have skills. Speaking of skills, this girl has mad skills! I can't add one darn thing to your assessment above other than she is also very easy and enjoyable to talk to. Thats a rare combo IMHO. OliverOil, I saw where you subsequently wrote don't bother asking for a phone number (from her OR from me) and I will reiterate that. Her chosen method of making an appointment is literary so go sharpen your writing skills? I know that may be too much to ask from most of you mongers but she is worth the effort, IMHO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape