Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4449

    Blown off by Macie

    I've been doing this for 10+ years but I don't do it very often, maybe once a year. I lurk here and obviously don't post much. Bottom line is I don't like the HASSLE of it, but I decided to hit up Macie, so many good reviews, seemed like it would be a straightforward and easy setup, she advertises everywhere almost all the time, has clear cut hours, etc. Should be easy setup right? Nope.

    I text her, we go back and forth, and decide on a time. She says to "call ahead to confirm" so I call to confirm. No answer. A few minutes later she texts saying saying sorry she was busy am I still interested in 1 pm. I say yes, for sure. Try calling again, no answer. Few minutes later she texts "Ok I'm byDeleted by Admin n17" WHAT? So I texted back, 'ummmm where is that'? And then 'Sorry, I really don't understand the last text'. GHOSTED. Text again 10 minutes later that I'm still interested, no response.

    I don't get why this is so difficult. She's supposed to be one of the top providers and communicates like a 4 year old. WHY is it so hard to just respond reasonably and in a timely fashion, tell me what you want, ask questions if you want, tell me what to do? I didn't discuss, say or ask anything inappropriate, I know how this works. I am a wealthy, decent looking man in his 40's, respectful and safe. THIS is why I don't bother most of the time. Damn I am pissed. (Please don't move this to rants.

    Thanks for nothing Macie. To all you who have seen her and had a great time, good for you.

  2. #4448

    Buyer beware

    Quote Originally Posted by SafeNsaFun  [View Original Post]
    Stumbled across her ad today. Couldn't find anything online including search of forum and tineye.

    https://adultsearch.com/wisconsin/mi...scorts/1468103

    Any one have any first hand knowledge, good or bad?

    Thanks.
    https://escortindex.com/search?searc...city=milwaukee

    Her name, in the link you posted, is Lexi now. “Lexi” has photos elsewhere:

    https://adultsearch.com/colorado/denver/female-escorts/1414645
    Last edited by Dr StrangeLust; 02-08-19 at 14:14. Reason: More info

  3. #4447

    Reviews of Aryaunna.

    Is there any history on Aryaunna from Skipthegames? I did a search in the thread but no luck.

  4. #4446

    Any experience with Rebecca (link in post)

    Stumbled across her ad today. Couldn't find anything online including search of forum and tineye.

    https://adultsearch.com/wisconsin/mi...scorts/1468103

    Any one have any first hand knowledge, good or bad?

    Thanks.

  5. #4445
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger53  [View Original Post]
    That was the infamous Samantha from SA.
    Yep, my bad I was thinking of kenzie a former SA that's out of her house, samantha does car dates or outcall and on rare occasions she gets a room.

  6. #4444
    Quote Originally Posted by JohneDrama  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find anything on her is arrangements. Can you share what you know about her?
    I had contact with her last year. As has been already stated, everything covered, no kissing and no daty and for me that = no date.

  7. #4443

    Airport BBW Rachel

    https://escortindex.com/ad/milwaukee...-9265/1/480635

    Anybody still in contact with her? Is she still around? PM would be appreciated.

  8. #4442

    Jess

    Unless she has been eating McDonalds for a month, she doesn't look that good. She's skinny and has flabby skin. She always uses the line "I need room money. Please help". Whatever she's asking. Cut it in half and she will still see you. I still think she gives the best BBBJCIM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    That is definitely Jess. She contacted me a few times last week. She was desperate to get cash to be able to keep her room when it was so damn cold.

  9. #4441

    Wow!

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...s/661329302442

    Porn star Katie Banks is in town! Not.

    I am sure the girl who answers the door looks exactly like those pics.

  10. #4440
    Quote Originally Posted by WebGuy1234  [View Original Post]
    From reading posts I remember she was GFE a while back, but not at all now. Covered everything. Pics are real though.
    That was the infamous Samantha from SA.

  11. #4439
    Quote Originally Posted by JohneDrama  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find anything on her is arrangements. Can you share what you know about her?
    From reading posts I remember she was GFE a while back, but not at all now. Covered everything. Pics are real though.

  12. #4438
    Quote Originally Posted by JohneDrama  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find anything on her is arrangements. Can you share what you know about her?
    She use to be on SA, her incall is at home at her dads house.

  13. #4437

    Where

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    Do a little looking on the Seeking Arrangement forum down below.
    I couldn't find anything on her is arrangements. Can you share what you know about her?

  14. #4436

    Any clean girls

    Does anybody know any clean none user girls? If so let me know.

  15. #4435

    Corret link

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    The link is dead.
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/862234089239

    Sorry senior moment. HB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape