rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4414

    Look pricey

    Quote Originally Posted by EddiesPickle  [View Original Post]
    Any luck getting a response when you contacted her?
    I have been texting her sounds like fun a bit pricey 1. 6 hh. 3 hr no GFE everything is covered.

    I passed.

    Be safe.

    GS.

  2. #4413
    Quote Originally Posted by FatOldman69  [View Original Post]
    I just saw this ad:

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/550468841019

    I tried to find something on her, but came up empty. Anyone got any info on her?
    A google search of the phone number popped up this ad from Dec.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/new-nu...rself/11743940

  3. #4412

    Jessica, New Girl?

    I just saw this ad:

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/550468841019

    I tried to find something on her, but came up empty. Anyone got any info on her?

  4. #4411

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloDog  [View Original Post]
    That did the trick. Thanks!
    Which Nikki?

  5. #4410
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage82  [View Original Post]
    Any luck getting a response when you contacted her?

  6. #4409
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha  [View Original Post]
    Whatever happened to this one?
    She can't stay out of trouble with the cops. Drugs, skipping bail, traffic stops. Was in jail for a few weeks, now waiting for a court session later this month. Really messed up. Too bad.

  7. #4408

    About a year ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ynormanb  [View Original Post]
    I was stood up for a recent meeting. Set up a date and time several days in advance, daily texts back and forth to confirm including the morning of our planned meeting, then no response when it came to a final confirmation with an address.
    That was the last time I saw her. She was a good, reliable and budget friendly date when I saw her. I know she has a drinking issue. Is there anything else going on? Could be, but I never saw evidence of anything else. That's all.

  8. #4407

    Angel Rose.

    I heard good things about this girl. I'm just concerned about the area she's in. From what I read it's rough. Any safety concerns I should worry about?

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...2/349624555864

  9. #4406

    Tonya

    "I was stood up for a recent meeting. Set up a date and time several days in advance, daily texts back and forth to confirm including the morning of our planned meeting, then no response when it came to a final confirmation with an address."

    Same exact deal w me. Appt a couple of days in advance, emailed her the night before asking to confirm, no response, nor a response the morning before the appt so saw Jenn instead which was, as usual, nice.

    Later in the day received a text saying a Drs appt went long.

    Hmmm. Would still like to see her but concerned irrational behavior might be a sign of.

  10. #4405

    Jessica / Chrissy

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomG123  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Jim she's a keeper. Very nice hot gal and same experience with safe incall.

    For those of you worried about legal issues, nothing relating to drugs, violence, weapons and can find more info at her other ad https://www.sugarsearch.com/sugar-ba.../crissybaby620.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilwFireman  [View Original Post]
    Saw her. 2 or 3 weeks ago. Sorry for the delay in reporting. Easy text after she finally responded and her place isn't the address in cap. Budget friendly, great smile, body a 5 kinda flabby. But. A very fun girl. Place was clean and safe. I wouldn't bring up her personal stuff, that's too much imo.
    I tried contacting her again a bit ago and this time she responded. Nice messaging, really nice girl. Agree with all the above comments.

  11. #4404
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjh28  [View Original Post]
    Ashley must read this board because she already deleted that ad from the link you posted, but she has plenty of other ads. Here's what she looks like.

    His verdict: Not Worth It.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ashley.jpg‎  

  12. #4403

    Tonya

    Quote Originally Posted by CumHere  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times in the past. Nice gal in her mid-forties. A very good BBBJCIMWS and a tight why. Reasonably priced and worth a visit.
    I was stood up for a recent meeting. Set up a date and time several days in advance, daily texts back and forth to confirm including the morning of our planned meeting, then no response when it came to a final confirmation with an address.

  13. #4402
    That did the trick. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    Try Nikki. Theres a couple reports on her. Not GFE, but she's got a nice little bod.

  14. #4401

    Try

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloDog  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2894700 but she is on STG too. Why do these women pick either Nicki or Ashley as names? Searching the forum did not lead to this ad, but my text convo seems legit.

    Just looking for some info.
    Try Nikki. Theres a couple reports on her. Not GFE, but she's got a nice little bod.

  15. #4400
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage82  [View Original Post]
    Do a little looking on the Seeking Arrangement forum down below.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape