Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 339 of 572 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 389 439 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 8568
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3498

    Bvr

    Went to BVR yesterday. New girl Kuku, may be 40+. Not so good massage skills but good he. Utc on top allowed.

  2. #3497

    Envelope

    Dreamed of envelope a few days back. Had the other girl (not Linda) sorry did not catch her name. I told her that I have a bad shoulder with lots of knots, unbelievably she really concentrated on that area. One of the best massage I have ever had in any AMP. Never before I noticed this capability of her's. My shoulder felt really good for few days. The whole session went well over 60 mts with no complaints.

  3. #3496

    Brook st

    Looks like things have changed there as UTC was never a part of their services. I had been there couple of times long time back. Did anyone else have a similar experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger4520  [View Original Post]
    Visited today and saw Tina. Good massage, good tease with utc. . 6 with tip. 4. Great attitude and enthusiasm.

  4. #3495

    Brook st

    Visited today and saw Tina. Good massage, good tease with utc. . 6 with tip. 4. Great attitude and enthusiasm.

  5. #3494

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStar1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Summer twice and neither time was great, I will wait for Kay to return after Chinese New Year before I go again.

    Bigstar1.
    Never seen Kay but I miss Nikki. Summer is always no no.

  6. #3493

    Bar summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoren2002  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt of going to BVR the other day. My BVR dreams usually include YuYu, but a new twist this time with Summer making an appearance. The massage wasn't nearly as good or sensual this dream. The ending was well paced but not much revealed on the other end. Not sure if this place is worth the time it takes to commute to such a dream anymore.
    I've seen Summer twice and neither time was great, I will wait for Kay to return after Chinese New Year before I go again.

    Bigstar1.

  7. #3492
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoren2002  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt of going to BVR the other day. My BVR dreams usually include YuYu, but a new twist this time with Summer making an appearance. The massage wasn't nearly as good or sensual this dream. The ending was well paced but not much revealed on the other end. Not sure if this place is worth the time it takes to commute to such a dream anymore.
    I had called over the weekend and asked if Yuyu was there and was told no. Then asked about Kaye who had never seen, but has good recommendations on the forum. Also not there. For standard ending, have not experienced anyone better than Yuyu. Ended up at Envelope with Linda since did not want to take the chance on someone new there.

    I know Linda is not some folks cup of tea, but always have a very enjoyable time and never had a bad experience with her. Prefer her over the other women I've seen at Envelope. I am glad she is back. Missed her when she was away.

  8. #3491

    A summer at BVR

    Dreamt of going to BVR the other day. My BVR dreams usually include YuYu, but a new twist this time with Summer making an appearance. The massage wasn't nearly as good or sensual this dream. The ending was well paced but not much revealed on the other end. Not sure if this place is worth the time it takes to commute to such a dream anymore.

  9. #3490

    Sunny Massage Spa

    Visit newer place in Marlboro Tuesday (1007 Boston Post rd) attractive girl, message was okay, standard ending. Did not get a vibe nothing else was available. First time. 6 . 4.

  10. #3489

    Anjun / Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by CCChunks  [View Original Post]
    This is not the same place Summer was at, she was on Broad street which closed some time ago.

    Too bad about Anjun, I made two recent visits both Angela the latest this past Saturday, Great Message and a double HE = 60 + 60.

    I drove by today and there is a red sign on the door no more white car NY license plate present.
    From my experiences, for awhile there was a Summer at both places. Summer at Anjun was always 'next time, next time' and Summer at TREND is now in Waltham.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hygocoser  [View Original Post]
    They have that sign up again or your talking about awhile back? I Went there few times a little bit after they took the cease and desist sign down (several months ago). That time they only had three girls, Sasa, Angela (seems to be the one in charge) and sunny. Like you said, lot of promises. Always next time, next time and nothing so I stopped going. Saw Sasa and sunny at sunny spa in Marlborough months later, same game, next time, next time. The only summer I remember was one at trend (Hudson too) that's been closed for at least 3 or 4 months now.
    TREND closed end of April of last year. My how time flies.

  11. #3488

    Anjun

    Quote Originally Posted by Hygocoser  [View Original Post]
    They have that sign up again or your talking about awhile back? I Went there few times a little bit after they took the cease and desist sign down (several months ago). That time they only had three girls, Sasa, Angela (seems to be the one in charge) and sunny. Like you said, lot of promises. Always next time, next time and nothing so I stopped going. Saw Sasa and sunny at sunny spa in Marlborough months later, same game, next time, next time. The only summer I remember was one at trend (Hudson too) that's been closed for at least 3 or 4 months now.
    This is not the same place Summer was at, she was on Broad street which closed some time ago.

    Too bad about Anjun, I made two recent visits both Angela the latest this past Saturday, Great Message and a double HE = 60 + 60.

    I drove by today and there is a red sign on the door no more white car NY license plate present.

  12. #3487

    Amp

    Once in an AMP I paid for an hour but the provider after a while asked me to cut it short to 30 mts as they got busy. She returned me 20. I asked her next time will you give me 30 mts for 20 because you are only refunding me 20 for 30 mts short.

    She said no 30 mts will be 40. Since then I never visited them. Another AMP I was shorted twice for 30 mts but she promised me free hour next time which she kept her promise. I did not expect that to happen but she kept her words. It was at 1040.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    If I am shorted time, I always short the tip a little, and say " okay You give me a better time next time, and I give YOU a better tip next time, promise".

  13. #3486

    Reciprocate!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStar1  [View Original Post]
    The worse thing is when you paid for an hour and then they start trying to get you, off at the 35 minute mark and send you out the door with a promise to make it up, next time. Has anyone ever gotten the time lost back?

    Bigstar1.
    If I am shorted time, I always short the tip a little, and say " okay You give me a better time next time, and I give YOU a better tip next time, promise".

  14. #3485

    Anjun.

    They have that sign up again or your talking about awhile back? I Went there few times a little bit after they took the cease and desist sign down (several months ago). That time they only had three girls, Sasa, Angela (seems to be the one in charge) and sunny. Like you said, lot of promises. Always next time, next time and nothing so I stopped going. Saw Sasa and sunny at sunny spa in Marlborough months later, same game, next time, next time. The only summer I remember was one at trend (Hudson too) that's been closed for at least 3 or 4 months now.

  15. #3484

    Hudson

    Quote Originally Posted by HiBuddy757  [View Original Post]
    Heads up. Anjun Spa in Hudson cease and desist. Had some good times there with Summer.
    Went there once soon after they opened, and was not impressed. Big upsell pressure and promises, didn't deliver.

    I really miss TREND in Hudson. Great providers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape