Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 421 of 454 FirstFirst ... 321 371 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,315 of 6798
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #498

    Nikki

    Ok, probably one of the best visits I have ever had, looks 6, body 8, enthusiasm and performance 25!! When you ask a provider can I cum in your mouth and she looks you in the eye and says "Yes, please". You just get harder, fun was had with all three holes, gagging, spitting, ATM, ATP, incredible.

    http://augusta.skipthegames.com/fema...e/561941332634

  2. #497
    Quote Originally Posted by DBlock6969  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any luck with either of these two. In search for some BBBJ.

    http://augusta.skipthegames.com/fema...p/205780079672

    http://augusta.skipthegames.com/fema...w/634857892453
    I'm like 90% sure the first one was the one who used to post on craigslist about someone coming over with her and her hubby (or her and another girl at times) to eat her out and bust a nut a in her, also located off of Gordon Hwy.

  3. #496

    Bbj

    Pm me Lexi jaye new number if she back from having her twins. Thanks.

  4. #495
    Quote Originally Posted by DBlock6969  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any luck with either of these two. In search for some BBBJ.

    http://augusta.skipthegames.com/fema...p/205780079672

    http://augusta.skipthegames.com/fema...w/634857892453
    I saw the second one a few weeks ago. She goes by Juicy. She does BBBJ but no CIM so if you want CIM she is not your girl. She does look like the photos, definitely a thick BBW type. Was very clean, no skank smells at all (my #1 pet peeve). I like my girls thick and she was fun, so I would probably go again, but I don't get to go out too often. She seemed very accommodating and I think just about anything other than CIM was on the table.

  5. #494

    Any Luck.

    Anybody have any luck with either of these two. In search for some BBBJ.

    http://augusta.skipthegames.com/fema...p/205780079672

    http://augusta.skipthegames.com/fema...w/634857892453

  6. #493

    Atf

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer85  [View Original Post]
    What's going on people, just checking in with you guys! Haven't been venturing in awhile, definitely got to see miss autumn when I get a chance again, her lovely. Bubbly self, so who's your ATF, that you see or miss.

    Mine our 1) Miss Autumn.

    2) Lexi jaye.

    3) Honey bell.
    Lexi Jaye works most Saturdays now, usually from 11-7. I haven't seen her since she had her babies but I've kept in touch. I do know she is only seeing regulars.

  7. #492

    Thankyou Darlin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer85  [View Original Post]
    What's going on people, just checking in with you guys! Haven't been venturing in awhile, definitely got to see miss autumn when I get a chance again, her lovely. Bubbly self, so who's your ATF, that you see or miss.

    Mine our 1) Miss Autumn.

    2) Lexi jaye.

    3) Honey bell.
    Can't wait to see you again!

  8. #491

    Atf

    What's going on people, just checking in with you guys! Haven't been venturing in awhile, definitely got to see miss autumn when I get a chance again, her lovely. Bubbly self, so who's your ATF, that you see or miss.

    Mine our 1) Miss Autumn.

    2) Lexi jaye.

    3) Honey bell.

  9. #490

    Tucker

    Quote Originally Posted by PhonePhan  [View Original Post]
    After looking at her ****** the change isn't as dramatic as I thought, but she has lost a good bit of weight.
    No, Tucker is a girl. She used to work Greenville, SC but I wasn't very impressed with her. Lots of restrictions.

  10. #489

    Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by MisssAutumn  [View Original Post]
    Is / was this a guy?
    After looking at her ****** the change isn't as dramatic as I thought, but she has lost a good bit of weight.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B5829B14-0FEB-4FF1-8F38-408BFB6935B7.jpg‎   05969A7F-2A63-421B-B9B4-C35805B2E6C2.jpg‎  

  11. #488

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by PhonePhan  [View Original Post]
    I saw new pics of Tucker Riley / Ivy Daniels today and the last 2-3 years haven't been kind to her. She's lost so much weight, she's rail thin now. She used to have a little meat on her bones, now she's too skinny. Unfortunately the lifestyle is typically rough.
    Is / was this a guy?

  12. #487

    Time Tends to take a toll on these girls

    Quote Originally Posted by WillDo4000  [View Original Post]
    5 years ago, she looked great and a great body, but time must have taken its toll.
    I saw new pics of Tucker Riley / Ivy Daniels today and the last 2-3 years haven't been kind to her. She's lost so much weight, she's rail thin now. She used to have a little meat on her bones, now she's too skinny. Unfortunately the lifestyle is typically rough.

  13. #486

    Lovely

    Quote Originally Posted by DongQuixote  [View Original Post]
    You should avoid at all costs. There is a reason she does not smile in her photos. And those photos right there are very very old. She used to go by Mrs. Lovely.

    Ask differentDays about her. LOL.

    AR.
    5 years ago, she looked great and a great body, but time must have taken its toll.

  14. #485
    Quote Originally Posted by DifferentDays  [View Original Post]
    You remember the red beans and rice that day🤪.
    I remember I was wearing a SAN Francisco 49 ers Jersey and an LSU hat. LOL.

    AR.

  15. #484

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by Sluuudgrif  [View Original Post]
    Anybody give her a shot? Ad seems fishy. She has more pics on EB and they seem really inconsistent. Could be spam. But specifying a street name like Washington in the Location is a pretty good sign an ad is legit and Googling the phone number returns only ads in this area.

    http://augusta.skipthegames.com/fema...2/550560949002

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3462161764

    Anybody take the plunge? If so and legit I'm hoping she does BBBJ.
    I've seen her pictures and ads on both the Hickory and Charlotte areas. Seems fishy to me. Fake ad. But like you said TGTBT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape