Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,096 to 10,110 of 13933
-
02-07-19 21:05 #3838Senior Member

Posts: 70Solid provider
Met up with Gina off Escort Babylon.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7252037594
Did a QV for. 80.
Took her time and acted like she enjoyed herself. She is an older thick provider, not fat, with a huge rack. Well worth it though. She is clean, safe and nice. I wrote a review on the site.
-
02-07-19 19:20 #3837Regular Member

Posts: 2Any replies to this looking for the same
I'm heading there next month and not seeing much on Eccie or oh2 for Vegas.
Originally Posted by Tmhein
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-19 18:32 #3836Senior Member

Posts: 352Me too
I was wondering that too. I'm chatting with them now so I'll report back if I take the plunge. They sound open to almost anything too.
Originally Posted by Marlowe
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-19 01:48 #3835Senior Member

Posts: 2476Girl in white dress
The girl in the white dress in one of her pics is much hotter than she is IMHO. Any info on her?
Originally Posted by MorningSlayer
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 23:10 #3834Senior Member

Posts: 444https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../29230356/5077
60 for 20
Great body on this Jamaican girl.
Everything covered.
CBJ was not all that good.
Sex was not very good as she wasn't in to it at all.
She just wanted me to bang it out and be done.
She didn't rush but all of a sudden she just says time's up.
I didn't even bother saying anything, just got cleaned up and left.
Poor experience.
Will not repeat.
-
02-06-19 22:54 #3833Senior Member

Posts: 444https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../29272657/7187
60 for 20.
Thin, black girl.
BBBJ was pretty good.
Covered sex ok.
Nothing great but nothing bad.
Will not repeat.
-
02-06-19 20:07 #3832Senior Member

Posts: 352Thanks
Thanks MS.
Originally Posted by MorningSlayer
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 14:18 #3831Senior Member

Posts: 201Holly
15-20 ish minutes for. 8.
Pics are her, she's very short good bod on her, she has some messed up teeth.
Lives on the southside of town, nice and safe gated apt day or night.
BBBJ decent, cfs decent multi positions. Her room was a sty and her sister is her roommate with kids but I didn't see anyone, she sees people on certain days to avoid bumping into them so that's good.
Not sure if I would repeat but it was cheap, safe and she's been around for a few years just started popping up again however I can't remember if she was solid or a ROB back then.
YMMV.
https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas...post/29181758/
-
02-06-19 00:31 #3830Regular Member

Posts: 17Kelsey
Going to see Kelsey later on tonight. She didn't have a place or she asked for a car date or come see me. I told her to come over so I'll post a review later.
-
02-05-19 15:18 #3829Senior Member

Posts: 444Post 3697.
Originally Posted by KSpacey
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 14:41 #3828Senior Member

Posts: 352Alligator post
Anyone have any info on this gal? Sounds pretty open so may have to TOFTO.
https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas...post/29194243/
-
02-04-19 20:12 #3827Senior Member

Posts: 70Same drama problem
I tried to see her last month. Same incall drama problem. I ended up at an apartment complex with a security guard that wouldn't let me in.
Originally Posted by Justify
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 18:03 #3826Senior Member

Posts: 303Visiting vegas
Visiting vegas next weekend am wondering if anyone has any info. On https://backpage.com.lasvegas.listcr...2288/Lactating.
-
02-04-19 15:14 #3825Senior Member

Posts: 444https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../29092379/9996
80 for 20.
Really nice girl.
Thick, curvy Romanian with huge, natural funbags.
Everything covered.
CBJ was short and not the greatest.
She would not get on top and we had to do it on a tiny couch.
Nonetheless, the sex was great as she really got into it.
Will repeat.
-
02-04-19 02:13 #3824Senior Member

Posts: 2464Leah said that?
BL,
Originally Posted by BassLake
[View Original Post]
Interesting LeahLuv wrote that 'cause when I saw her the first time we met in the lounge at the Hilton Grand Vacation and had a couple drinks. I was the envy of every guy in the place and every lady gave her the stink eye, which we both got a kick out of. We then went up to my suite and watched the sun go down over the mountains and played naked.
Damn, I miss that girl.
C3.













Reply With Quote





