Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 677 of 928 FirstFirst ... 177 577 627 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 727 777 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 13917
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3777

    Dominique Silk

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...835.htm?cat=19

    Legit? Clock watcher? Menu restrictions?

  2. #3776
    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../28891089/9694

    80 for 20.

    Nice, tall Polynesian mixed girl with smoking body.

    Everything covered.

    No BJ which seemed weird. She just jerked me a few times until I was hard then hopped on.

    Sex was good. Multiple positions.

    Will repeat.

  3. #3775

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by JChoi  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Got a legit referral from a senior monger on here. Taylor Shae is 100% GFE. Good hygiene and deadly BBBJ skills. Definitely a repeat in the near future. Stay safe fellow mongers.

    JC.
    Do you have a link or number for Taylor. In town this week and casino girls all have gps. I reviewed one from last night that was ok and tried an incall on Monday that I would not repeat. Just looking for a real outcall that will look remotely like her pic and not have gps.

  4. #3774
    Senior Member


    Posts: 354
    Quote Originally Posted by Justify  [View Original Post]
    Look on mojo village, there is one provider that advertises a location in the area, but the local popo doesn't allow the local girls to work in the casinos up there and besides they really stand out up there.
    Thanks. Got a legit referral from a senior monger on here. Taylor Shae is 100% GFE. Good hygiene and deadly BBBJ skills. Definitely a repeat in the near future. Stay safe fellow mongers.

    JC.

  5. #3773
    Quote Originally Posted by DeSilva8235  [View Original Post]
    I asked about that escort calling herself Blu also. Someone was nice enough to do a tinyeye search that resulted in 3 hits. So its probably fake but if you want to TOFTT then let us know how it goes.
    It's an agency bait and switch they got me for 200 $ about a year ago, I was so disappointed I just told the person that showed up to leave.

  6. #3772

    Nobody listens to me, from out of the area

    Quote Originally Posted by SHawker25  [View Original Post]
    Did you end up seeing them? Coming over next week, would like some review on your session.
    Read my past stuff. Okay, first, if the girl makes reference to having 'real photos', she is leading you away from the big questions. Now, most of the agency and scammers have out of the area codes, (LV is 702, and 725. Two exceptions are Kat, Amanda Texas, and Red Brandy Idaho. Okay so far. If you have to call a glamour girl VIP type, FIRST, if they ask for your room number or address, hang up, hang up. Got it? Independent girls will meet in the lobby. If you get this far, ask if their price is ALL-INCLUSIVE, or if they have a show-up fee. Don't even think about girls from eros. Casino girls can be okay, but there are cameras, and many of the casino girls come in off the street. I posted some pics below of some street girls, but most don't have phones. There are 7 or 8 girls on one review site that are legit. If I can figure out how to download pics again, I can post some on here, but last time I tried, I kept getting old pics album. I'm a real non-tech person. Hope this helps you out of towners. Oh, also, if the ads say outcall only, it is a red flag. A few girls do outcall only, but if she does incall only, you are on first base. One site has some legit reviews, that is the safest from agencies and Uncle Leo. If she has only 1 or 2 reviews, go to the next review.
    Last edited by BassLake; 01-29-19 at 09:37. Reason: to add info

  7. #3771
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStrangeLust  [View Original Post]
    Arriving this weekend and this duo caught my eye. Anyone partake? Post here or PM please.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...097/9092196207
    Did you end up seeing them? Coming over next week, would like some review on your session.

  8. #3770
    Quote Originally Posted by JChoi  [View Original Post]
    Fellow monger here visiting Vegas for a few nights. Staying in the summerlin area. Any recommendations from senior advisors? I definitely can return the favor if you're ever in Arizona. Tia.

    JC.
    Look on mojo village, there is one provider that advertises a location in the area, but the local popo doesn't allow the local girls to work in the casinos up there and besides they really stand out up there.

  9. #3769
    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../28870665/3883

    45 for 20.

    Nice girl.

    She's a big girl but gave her a try.

    Everything covered.

    CBJ decent.

    Sex decent but had to do it on a tiny sofa.

    Will not repeat.

  10. #3768

    Where do the locals shop

    Good day men.

    Like everyone else wants to know, where do you local guys go (websites, bar etc) when.

    Your out browsing for a rental? Looking for quality this time out, Def over 21, Asian, brunette, good massage.

    Or an I better just to grab a ride out to one of the ranches?

    Feel free to PM me with any advice, all is very much appreciated.

  11. #3767

    Jenn

    Was stuck overnight in Vegas on business and decided to reach out to Jenn. Glad I did. Great personality and a cute woman. Nice ass and per my request, everything was covered. I gave her 100 for hh.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenn-esc...s-vegas-444267#erotic.

  12. #3766
    Senior Member


    Posts: 354

    Locals

    Fellow monger here visiting Vegas for a few nights. Staying in the summerlin area. Any recommendations from senior advisors? I definitely can return the favor if you're ever in Arizona. Tia.

    JC.

  13. #3765
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasCruiser  [View Original Post]
    She meets all my requirements! What's her pricing model?
    I made an appointment with her years ago then when I saw her busted up grill I got turned off but also felt bad for her so I have her some cash and said I got a work emergency and wouldn't be able to stay. At the time she had a house in Henderson that was probably better than a lot of hookers in the weekly motels.

    Not sure how I found another hooker on Instagram but her pics popped up. It looks like she's homeless with her boyfriend and lives in a cave on the side of what might be Spanish hills. I think she goes by the name of Chelsea Vegas and I remember her having GPS.

  14. #3764

    Not the sexy ***** in the ad

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7023247609

    $60/15 min.

    $100/30 min.

    Was NOT the girl in the ad. Although an overly curvaceous Puerto Rican woman with huge tits and ass, I figured I'd still give it a shot as she wasn't totally opposite of the photos. She had tattoos around her pussy, and had a few more pounds on her frame. Her CBJ was weak and less than 60 seconds in total, stopped even before fully erect and tried to mount me. Threw a fit when I sucked on her tit in my face demanding more money which I kindly declined. That was where my mind was not in it anymore, and I knew I wouldn't finish. Attempted doggy, but she kept angling her body to the side trying to hinder up my penetration. And all while demanding me to finish, with constant complaints of it hurting. I stopped, dressed, and left without a finale.

    Do not waste your time with this one, and do be mindful about some of the Latina chicks these days. This would be the 3rd time that I have been switched from chicks not in the photos.

    Good luck and be safe.

  15. #3763
    Quote Originally Posted by KBredTop  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentlemen, thinking of a visit to Las Vegas and wondering if anyone could provide some of your experiences with Heather D'Angelo?

    Interested if she looks like her photos or is she heavier? Have always thought she would be a fun time. Would you have any other MILFs that you would recommend?

    Thanks.

    KB.
    I saw her about a year and a half ago and she did not disappoint. She has a tiny MILF belly to be expected with her age but is in NO way heavy. I found her extremely attractive physically, socially and performance wise. She is very hot and very willing. Her oral skills are in my top 3 and I have been hobbying for 15 years. Go for it!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape