Thread: Gangbangs
+
Add Report
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 3404
-
02-11-19 22:33 #1949Senior Member

Posts: 39Party Girl. Know anything about this?
Been trolling twitter and ran across this https://twitter.com/PartyGi27573342 I replied and they asked to fill in a form for a "security check" and also mentioned a deposit. I thought I'd see how far I could go without a deposit. They said they are active in Charlotte. Not sure if they are legit or not. Will keep you posted.
-
02-10-19 21:17 #1948Banned Member

Posts: 1367Seth Rollins needs to retire.
Originally Posted by Bawall69
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-19 19:16 #1947Senior Member

Posts: 372Common courtesy
I completely understand guys laying low with all the stings etc. I know I am. However, that is never an excuse to no call no show. I have to second what king is saying here, if you do that, expect to lose credit in the eyes of both the girls and the guys here who vouched for you.
Originally Posted by KingSlayer22
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-19 17:34 #1946Retired Account

Posts: 995Concur
Infamous is a better choice considering the level debauchery.
Originally Posted by BrownSugaTwo
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-19 17:15 #1945Senior Member

Posts: 277Yes, I was just going to use the word famous, but I wanted to capture the deliciously sinful deeds done at these events. So, I went with "infamous". And an implied wink and nod. .
Originally Posted by Zipper34
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-19 07:44 #1944Retired Account

Posts: 995Thursday Night Hodown
Great time had by all last night as Lacey and Victoria threw down everyone there. Girls started off with entertaing each other making out with titty play while both their boxes were getting filled. Vic only lasted a few rounds dealing with a toothache as Chelsea filled in the gaps. Lacey took everyone all three managing to drain the group pretty much on her own. She took numerous two prong attacks always looking around to put something in her mouth. Everyone was checking out the Vampire nails Lacey was showing off and had requests for some ball bag raking with those daggers. All flags were lowered with 30 minutes left, I think they pride themselves doing that.
Next Tuesday the girls want a V-Day Mega party with Lacey, Leah, Jessica, and Chelsea. Seniors with cred and party list guys hit me up for info and rsvp asap so we can pick the venue. Buzz will be back for this event so give him a shout out.
-
02-08-19 03:58 #1943Regular Member

Posts: 22Too good to be true
Looks TGTBT, I would skip. She's either LEO or you are going to be robbed.
Originally Posted by Dee47
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-19 02:55 #1942Banned Member

Posts: 1367Infamous? Pretty sure that's the wrong word to use with the "mostly" great reviews these parties get.
Originally Posted by BrownSugaTwo
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-19 01:30 #1941Senior Member

Posts: 277Same here. These parties are infamous, and the pictures from them are great. It's a shame.
Originally Posted by Troystick
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-19 19:04 #1940Senior Member

Posts: 58Geeze.
Geeze guys. Way to go. Been hoping my schedule would align to I could partake, but this seems to be a killer now.
Originally Posted by KingSlayer22
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 22:16 #1939Senior Member

Posts: 372Texted
I know you werent asking me, but I texted her a bit. Also found her on facebook. I am pretty sure she is legit, but she is really flakey on responding, so it never worked out to a meeting. Let us know if you have any more luck than I did.
Originally Posted by PeteLicksClit
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 17:54 #1938Retired Account

Posts: 995Flakes
Been a rash of things happening that's well to say the least unacceptable and to be clear I guess this is a blanket statement "I told you so", save the drama for your mama when you get mad that next text or PM doesn't get a response to see some hotty because you don't have the ability to say hey something came up I can't make it. Not sure what the root cause of it is and for some of you its all the stuff in the news but its been pretty rampant with guys thinking its ok to just ghost whenever you feel like it. Just don't make commitments to things you have no intention of following through with or at least have the courtesy to message and say something came up in real time, I shouldn't have to chase you down and still get no response. Saying hey sorry the next time you want a hook up knowing your going to to get an earful before asking for that number you want won't cut it. Daytime parties are now no longer happening until we have enough real prime time players because the ones marked NSer's won't count as a yes if they even get through at all, I've already started blocking. BTW these girls know each other and share info on all of you including the game players, time wasters, short changers, etc, I hear about that too so keep that in mind. Just be courteous and respectful and you'll reap what you sow.
-
02-05-19 03:48 #1937Regular Member

Posts: 4Any info?
This girl is looking to get gangbanged In norcross so I was wondering if anybody has seen here before?
https://escortalligator.com.atlanta....post/29228377/
-
02-05-19 02:33 #1936Banned Member

Posts: 50Gangbang?
Did you every get with this chick?
Originally Posted by DonkeyKong55
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 11:18 #1935Senior Member

Posts: 1150Super Bowl Leah
Leah hosted a small event last night and provided snacks, the game, and of course herself. It was my first time seeing her and I was amazed at her sex drive and desire to please. We went about 6 rounds in various locations, even going at it in the bathroom after a smoke break. She grabbed me and dropped down to standing k9 for a quick pounding while she's got her hands on the tub.
We made it back to the bed and I ended round 1 with a load in her wanting ass. She put her arms behind her and let me go to town on her ass begging for me to give her a load and I did. Round 2 was missionary and she wanted a load in her pussy and she kept saying "I'll be a good girl" and that pussy is yours.
Needless to say I'll see her when I come back to town.










Reply With Quote





