Thread: Gangbangs
+
Add Report
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 3404
-
12-27-18 15:06 #1829Senior Member

Posts: 530Role-play
Woah! That sounds like an amazing idea. Get dressed up and do a role-play holy hell that is hot.
Originally Posted by Theweapon
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 15:04 #1828Senior Member

Posts: 264Can you link her SA account?
Originally Posted by DonkeyKong55
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 15:01 #1827Senior Member

Posts: 296Good call
I can do Augusta.
Originally Posted by DonkeyKong55
[View Original Post]
If anyone has a girl that wants to play in an office or roleplay. Let me know.
-
12-27-18 13:01 #1826Regular Member

Posts: 2Very interested.
Let me know the details please.
Originally Posted by NoRug17
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 06:55 #1825Senior Member

Posts: 179More than likely Augusta. Apparently a lot of people interested. I have 20+ PM's LOL. I'm trying to narrow down a day to meet with her this week. Need to verify she is actually 18 (looks quite young) and also, if she can't even do that, then she'd more than likely flake on a GB.
Originally Posted by LogJammin18
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 06:47 #1824Regular Member

Posts: 21I'm in
I'm in! Where's it going to be?
Originally Posted by NoRug17
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 01:44 #1823Senior Member

Posts: 178She is my perfection; looks exactly like a GF from my 20's that is "the one that got away". I would fly to ATL for a GB with her. Please keep me in the loop.
Originally Posted by NoRug17
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-18 01:41 #1822Banned Member

Posts: 50I'd like to join the action. Pm me details when you have it set up.
Originally Posted by DonkeyKong55
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 15:27 #1821Senior Member

Posts: 264You going to do this in Augusta or Atlanta? Or halfway. I. e. Athens?
Originally Posted by DonkeyKong55
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 15:23 #1820Senior Member

Posts: 296I have an office setting avail.
I have my own office. Would have to be a smaller group. Pm me for details donkey.
Originally Posted by DonkeyKong55
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 13:56 #1819Senior Member

Posts: 38Interested
I have always had a thing for Red Heads, so I am interested!
Originally Posted by NoRug17
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 09:29 #1818Regular Member

Posts: 16Nice
Cool! When and where?
Originally Posted by DonkeyKong55
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 09:22 #1817Senior Member

Posts: 229Damn, I'd almost fly to ATL for that!
Originally Posted by NoRug17
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 07:18 #1816Senior Member

Posts: 179Cool, I'll see what day and time I can get. This is what she said she wanted "I really want to be like, a party ****. A little slave. Clothes pins on nipples, writing on my body, all that. " Says she is 18, she and I have a mutual friend on FB, looked her up. Pretty sure she is 18 or older.
Originally Posted by Theweapon
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-18 07:01 #1815Senior Member

Posts: 296Get a room and let us know when and where
I'm in. Let me know.
Originally Posted by DonkeyKong55
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





