Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4441

    Airport BBW Rachel

    https://escortindex.com/ad/milwaukee...-9265/1/480635

    Anybody still in contact with her? Is she still around? PM would be appreciated.

  2. #4440

    Jess

    Unless she has been eating McDonalds for a month, she doesn't look that good. She's skinny and has flabby skin. She always uses the line "I need room money. Please help". Whatever she's asking. Cut it in half and she will still see you. I still think she gives the best BBBJCIM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    That is definitely Jess. She contacted me a few times last week. She was desperate to get cash to be able to keep her room when it was so damn cold.

  3. #4439

    Wow!

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...s/661329302442

    Porn star Katie Banks is in town! Not.

    I am sure the girl who answers the door looks exactly like those pics.

  4. #4438
    Quote Originally Posted by WebGuy1234  [View Original Post]
    From reading posts I remember she was GFE a while back, but not at all now. Covered everything. Pics are real though.
    That was the infamous Samantha from SA.

  5. #4437
    Quote Originally Posted by JohneDrama  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find anything on her is arrangements. Can you share what you know about her?
    From reading posts I remember she was GFE a while back, but not at all now. Covered everything. Pics are real though.

  6. #4436
    Quote Originally Posted by JohneDrama  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find anything on her is arrangements. Can you share what you know about her?
    She use to be on SA, her incall is at home at her dads house.

  7. #4435

    Where

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    Do a little looking on the Seeking Arrangement forum down below.
    I couldn't find anything on her is arrangements. Can you share what you know about her?

  8. #4434

    Any clean girls

    Does anybody know any clean none user girls? If so let me know.

  9. #4433

    Corret link

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    The link is dead.
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/862234089239

    Sorry senior moment. HB.

  10. #4432

    Bad link

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyBald341  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...862234089239th

    Contacted yesterday with low offer jumped on it immediately and didn't balk when said sat morn. Sierra around 64th and silver spring. Any info helpful. Thanks HB.
    The link is dead.

  11. #4431

    Any info on this young lady

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...862234089239th

    Contacted yesterday with low offer jumped on it immediately and didn't balk when said sat morn. Sierra around 64th and silver spring. Any info helpful. Thanks HB.

  12. #4430

    Madison

    Went for what I thought was going to be an incall in dirty stallis, ended up being a car date. Pictures are close, body description accurate, fair amount of baby damage. Clean hair, clean clothes, no bad smells, much nicer than your average SW. Decent bbbjwcim,. 6 Seemed to be in a hurry to throw another rock on the fire. I would repeat in a pinch.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/934151045840

  13. #4429
    So now this is the third set of pics associated with this number. The link you posted and the one I posted when I quoted you are both dead, but this is the same number and doesn't the wording in the ad look familiar? What a coincidence they both weigh 150 lbs to. Would love to find out, but instincts say no, no, no.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...m/227215099196 http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...s/745499180733.

  14. #4428
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    And was it a good visit?
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...c/957442645680

    I liked relaxing on the couch, took off my shoes, and let her hands and mouth roam. Much better than maneuvering around that cement floor.

  15. #4427

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by FlaFlaFlowhi  [View Original Post]
    So, the other Jessica (basement chair Jess who gives great head) has a room with some couches upstairs now. Everything goes too (maybe her ass is loosening up?
    And was it a good visit?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape