Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,841 to 27,855 of 30316
-
02-07-19 13:29 #2476Senior Member

Posts: 544Shayla from Gastonia
Does anyone know Shayla from Gastonia?
I was planning to see her at a hotel and usually I am terrified visiting hotels.
Is it safe visiting a hotel to see her?
-
02-07-19 13:10 #2475Senior Member

Posts: 50The 2nd one comes up with some ads in Minneapolis. Maybe see if the guys on the local board there can confirm she's real.
Originally Posted by Luigister
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-19 11:38 #2474Senior Member

Posts: 279Anyone tried the new curvy talent?
Noticed there's been more of these thick, curvy women posting as of late. I'd bet my left nut that they're phishing or they're just TGTBT, but I want to know if anyone has taken a dive yet?
https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/29284531/
https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/29275526/
One can't help but dream that they're legit LOL.
-
02-07-19 11:17 #2473Senior Member

Posts: 215I've met two from that group, 350-400 hr, and insanely hot. Unfortunately, for both experiences, the performance didn't match the looks, even though they were sweet and had good personalities. If you want to roll the dice, you won't be sad, but they were one and done, thanks for playing, mostly lfk. For 300-400 I'd expect a little more enthusiasm and intensity.
Originally Posted by Pango1
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-19 10:29 #2472Senior Member

Posts: 132Forget Brazil
Go to Medellin, Colombia and you might not want to come back. It's literally heaven for mongers.
Originally Posted by Jforte87
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-19 10:02 #2471Senior Member

Posts: 7335I know a guy that took a vacation there. He said they hold nothing back and are very in tune with their sexuality. He told me that they would rock your world.
Originally Posted by Pango1
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-19 09:45 #2470Senior Member

Posts: 162At that rate, I think I'd just fly to Brazil.
Originally Posted by Pango1
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-19 08:35 #2469Senior Member

Posts: 152Angie and Erin
So contact Angie yesterday because my back has been killing me and she is actually licensed. So I get over her place which is in flux because she is moving, but she brings me to her room and low and behold the girl I had just did a report on Erin was there in a skimpy outfit! I was shocked and very happy about this development. They did a good massage on me which turned into a great great time. Many hands and tongues everywhere and after an hour I left very very very happy. I had a feeling Angie was building something up, and she is. She is teaching these girls how to treat a man right for sure. Angie is again not my usual thing, but the way she treats you makes you feel like you are the only dude for her. And Erin was doing the same, I highly recommend the 3 some action. Also Angie kept asking if she could bring Ashley in, I passed on that one for now. Those 2 were enough for me to handle yesterday. If you want more details and Erins number hit me up. Ds.
-
02-07-19 00:10 #2468Senior Member

Posts: 305Wow she's hot
Had my eye on her too. I'll bet she's at least 400-500/ hr maybe more. That tends to be the going rate for the hot Brazilians that visit the area. Saw another one a year ago and I embarrassingly paid four Benjamins.
Originally Posted by Popye
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 20:51 #2467Senior Member

Posts: 310Any info on this one
-
02-06-19 18:41 #2466Senior Member

Posts: 7335Rarely do they improve. Bad service tends to get even worse.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 15:29 #2465Senior Member

Posts: 198Angie in Harrisburg
Had a dream about Angie yesterday. Dreamed I have seen her many times and every time was excellent service. Got to her address and was met at door like always in nice lingerie. Another provider was there which was a surprise and I dreamed I met her and she was very nice. After Angie and I went into the room Angie said the other provider would like to join. I said I have no objections why not. The dream was like a dream come true. Angie always tries to please in anyway possible and I dreamed the other provider did the same. DFK, BBBJ, CG, etc. Was a pleasant surprise and of course did not last nearly my HH but was worth every second. Will definitely have another dream like that in the near future.
-
02-06-19 14:51 #2464Senior Member

Posts: 440She's now off Monroe Rd, a little ways closer to town.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 13:59 #2463Senior Member

Posts: 3076I met her years back in Greensboro, pics were her, bbw but carried it well. Was touring and doing cam shows. Service was meh and uninspiring. Obviously this review is moot as she sounds like she taken taken a turn for the worse.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 12:59 #2462Senior Member

Posts: 7335Jezzebel
I never met her but I know she advertised on BP for a few years. I thought she done live meets as well as online shows. I guess it is all online now. If I recall her reviews on other boards weren't very good.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





