Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2475
    Quote Originally Posted by Luigister  [View Original Post]
    Noticed there's been more of these thick, curvy women posting as of late. I'd bet my left nut that they're phishing or they're just TGTBT, but I want to know if anyone has taken a dive yet?

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/29284531/

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/29275526/

    One can't help but dream that they're legit LOL.
    The 2nd one comes up with some ads in Minneapolis. Maybe see if the guys on the local board there can confirm she's real.

  2. #2474

    Anyone tried the new curvy talent?

    Noticed there's been more of these thick, curvy women posting as of late. I'd bet my left nut that they're phishing or they're just TGTBT, but I want to know if anyone has taken a dive yet?

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/29284531/

    https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/29275526/

    One can't help but dream that they're legit LOL.

  3. #2473
    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    Had my eye on her too. I'll bet she's at least 400-500/ hr maybe more. That tends to be the going rate for the hot Brazilians that visit the area. Saw another one a year ago and I embarrassingly paid four Benjamins.
    I've met two from that group, 350-400 hr, and insanely hot. Unfortunately, for both experiences, the performance didn't match the looks, even though they were sweet and had good personalities. If you want to roll the dice, you won't be sad, but they were one and done, thanks for playing, mostly lfk. For 300-400 I'd expect a little more enthusiasm and intensity.

  4. #2472

    Forget Brazil

    Quote Originally Posted by Jforte87  [View Original Post]
    At that rate, I think I'd just fly to Brazil.
    Go to Medellin, Colombia and you might not want to come back. It's literally heaven for mongers.

  5. #2471
    I know a guy that took a vacation there. He said they hold nothing back and are very in tune with their sexuality. He told me that they would rock your world.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    Had my eye on her too. I'll bet she's at least 400-500/ hr maybe more. That tends to be the going rate for the hot Brazilians that visit the area. Saw another one a year ago and I embarrassingly paid four Benjamins.

  6. #2470
    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    Had my eye on her too. I'll bet she's at least 400-500/ hr maybe more. That tends to be the going rate for the hot Brazilians that visit the area. Saw another one a year ago and I embarrassingly paid four Benjamins.
    At that rate, I think I'd just fly to Brazil.

  7. #2469

    Angie and Erin

    So contact Angie yesterday because my back has been killing me and she is actually licensed. So I get over her place which is in flux because she is moving, but she brings me to her room and low and behold the girl I had just did a report on Erin was there in a skimpy outfit! I was shocked and very happy about this development. They did a good massage on me which turned into a great great time. Many hands and tongues everywhere and after an hour I left very very very happy. I had a feeling Angie was building something up, and she is. She is teaching these girls how to treat a man right for sure. Angie is again not my usual thing, but the way she treats you makes you feel like you are the only dude for her. And Erin was doing the same, I highly recommend the 3 some action. Also Angie kept asking if she could bring Ashley in, I passed on that one for now. Those 2 were enough for me to handle yesterday. If you want more details and Erins number hit me up. Ds.

  8. #2468

    Wow she's hot

    Had my eye on her too. I'll bet she's at least 400-500/ hr maybe more. That tends to be the going rate for the hot Brazilians that visit the area. Saw another one a year ago and I embarrassingly paid four Benjamins.

  9. #2467

  10. #2466
    Rarely do they improve. Bad service tends to get even worse.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    I met her years back in Greensboro, pics were her, bbw but carried it well. Was touring and doing cam shows. Service was meh and uninspiring. Obviously this review is moot as she sounds like she taken taken a turn for the worse.

  11. #2465

    Angie in Harrisburg

    Had a dream about Angie yesterday. Dreamed I have seen her many times and every time was excellent service. Got to her address and was met at door like always in nice lingerie. Another provider was there which was a surprise and I dreamed I met her and she was very nice. After Angie and I went into the room Angie said the other provider would like to join. I said I have no objections why not. The dream was like a dream come true. Angie always tries to please in anyway possible and I dreamed the other provider did the same. DFK, BBBJ, CG, etc. Was a pleasant surprise and of course did not last nearly my HH but was worth every second. Will definitely have another dream like that in the near future.

  12. #2464
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung  [View Original Post]
    Sara is at least high 50's,. May be close to 60.

    Seen her very long time back somewhere near independence Blvd in an old home. Decent attitude. The pictures you see or either very old or taken with heavy makeup.
    She's now off Monroe Rd, a little ways closer to town.

  13. #2463
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I never met her but I know she advertised on BP for a few years. I thought she done live meets as well as online shows. I guess it is all online now. If I recall her reviews on other boards weren't very good.
    I met her years back in Greensboro, pics were her, bbw but carried it well. Was touring and doing cam shows. Service was meh and uninspiring. Obviously this review is moot as she sounds like she taken taken a turn for the worse.

  14. #2462

    Jezzebel

    I never met her but I know she advertised on BP for a few years. I thought she done live meets as well as online shows. I guess it is all online now. If I recall her reviews on other boards weren't very good.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung  [View Original Post]
    I happened to find this girl Online. I tried pinging her and she wanted me to fill a form online with personal details for screening.

    I was not comfortable so declined.

    Then she (or he who knows) started getting aggressive and started threatening messages.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/284425726777

    I was very polite in declining and all I said was that I am not comfortable sharing personal details and left at that. Didn't even try to negotiate.

    Anyways, I blocked her.

    Just wanted to share my experience. Don't use personal no for texting. Use a text app. My advice.

    Safe play guys.

  15. #2461
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung  [View Original Post]
    I happened to find this girl Online. I tried pinging her and she wanted me to fill a form online with personal details for screening.

    I was not comfortable so declined.

    Then she (or he who knows) started getting aggressive and started threatening messages.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/284425726777

    I was very polite in declining and all I said was that I am not comfortable sharing personal details and left at that. Didn't even try to negotiate.

    Anyways, I blocked her.

    Just wanted to share my experience. Don't use personal no for texting. Use a text app. My advice.

    Safe play guys.
    I had the same exact experience. She began sending me crazy messages.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape