Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,301 to 6,315 of 6798
-
02-15-19 11:56 #498Senior Member

Posts: 215Nikki
Ok, probably one of the best visits I have ever had, looks 6, body 8, enthusiasm and performance 25!! When you ask a provider can I cum in your mouth and she looks you in the eye and says "Yes, please". You just get harder, fun was had with all three holes, gagging, spitting, ATM, ATP, incredible.
http://augusta.skipthegames.com/fema...e/561941332634
-
02-15-19 09:00 #497Senior Member

Posts: 179I'm like 90% sure the first one was the one who used to post on craigslist about someone coming over with her and her hubby (or her and another girl at times) to eat her out and bust a nut a in her, also located off of Gordon Hwy.
Originally Posted by DBlock6969
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 23:32 #496Senior Member

Posts: 53Bbj
Pm me Lexi jaye new number if she back from having her twins. Thanks.
-
02-13-19 17:50 #495Regular Member

Posts: 12I saw the second one a few weeks ago. She goes by Juicy. She does BBBJ but no CIM so if you want CIM she is not your girl. She does look like the photos, definitely a thick BBW type. Was very clean, no skank smells at all (my #1 pet peeve). I like my girls thick and she was fun, so I would probably go again, but I don't get to go out too often. She seemed very accommodating and I think just about anything other than CIM was on the table.
Originally Posted by DBlock6969
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 06:48 #494Regular Member

Posts: 7Any Luck.
Anybody have any luck with either of these two. In search for some BBBJ.
http://augusta.skipthegames.com/fema...p/205780079672
http://augusta.skipthegames.com/fema...w/634857892453
-
02-11-19 07:02 #493Senior Member

Posts: 26Atf
Lexi Jaye works most Saturdays now, usually from 11-7. I haven't seen her since she had her babies but I've kept in touch. I do know she is only seeing regulars.
Originally Posted by Gamer85
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-19 03:10 #492Forum Advertiser

Posts: 5Thankyou Darlin.
Can't wait to see you again!
Originally Posted by Gamer85
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-19 18:59 #491Senior Member

Posts: 75Atf
What's going on people, just checking in with you guys! Haven't been venturing in awhile, definitely got to see miss autumn when I get a chance again, her lovely. Bubbly self, so who's your ATF, that you see or miss.
Mine our 1) Miss Autumn.
2) Lexi jaye.
3) Honey bell.
-
02-09-19 09:35 #490Senior Member

Posts: 357Tucker
No, Tucker is a girl. She used to work Greenville, SC but I wasn't very impressed with her. Lots of restrictions.
Originally Posted by PhonePhan
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-19 05:28 #489Senior Member

Posts: 26Woman
After looking at her ****** the change isn't as dramatic as I thought, but she has lost a good bit of weight.
Originally Posted by MisssAutumn
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-19 20:45 #488Forum Advertiser

Posts: 5Question
Is / was this a guy?
Originally Posted by PhonePhan
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-19 11:16 #487Senior Member

Posts: 26Time Tends to take a toll on these girls
I saw new pics of Tucker Riley / Ivy Daniels today and the last 2-3 years haven't been kind to her. She's lost so much weight, she's rail thin now. She used to have a little meat on her bones, now she's too skinny. Unfortunately the lifestyle is typically rough.
Originally Posted by WillDo4000
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-19 10:58 #486Senior Member

Posts: 215Lovely
5 years ago, she looked great and a great body, but time must have taken its toll.
Originally Posted by DongQuixote
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-19 00:50 #485Senior Member

Posts: 467I remember I was wearing a SAN Francisco 49 ers Jersey and an LSU hat. LOL.
Originally Posted by DifferentDays
[View Original Post]
AR.
-
02-06-19 21:24 #484Regular Member

Posts: 12Don't do it
I've seen her pictures and ads on both the Hickory and Charlotte areas. Seems fishy to me. Fake ad. But like you said TGTBT.
Originally Posted by Sluuudgrif
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






