Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,631 to 24,645 of 28233
-
02-07-19 11:11 #3603Senior Member

Posts: 102Natalia
Been laying low past couple of weeks. Partly because funds are low and another because I keep getting stood up. Just hasn't been in the stars for me. But looking back on some of my ATF in my phone, I came across natalias #. I haven't seen her probably 2 years now. And frankly she was on the higher end of pricing (I was naive) but anyways, she was still really fun. Great soft bolt ons, no scars, slim thin waist and a nice natural firm booty. Service was great. BBBJ and cfs with multiple positions. Again, she was a lot of fun. Nice location in westshore area. I reached out to her but got nothing. I use to do 30 minutes for 150 Lego blocks. She is the girl in the pics. Did a search on but didn't come up with anything on her Wouldn't mind seeing her again if anyone has another contact or more info.
http://www.escortalligator.com.tampa...11702/natalia.
-
02-07-19 10:17 #3602Regular Member

Posts: 3Lashay Fantasy Island
Been eyeing this one for a bit. But am semi new to the game, anyone played w this one yet? Also offered up doubles w someone she w.
https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...9268974/Lashay
-
02-07-19 10:13 #3601Senior Member

Posts: 225Isn't that sun city deb int he pic?
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-19 09:47 #3600Senior Member

Posts: 86Maree update
AND? What was the outcome of the testing? Did the shot clear it up?
Originally Posted by HunDong
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-19 09:01 #3599Senior Member

Posts: 4911Mecca of ruskin / sun ciity
Saw Mecca recently. More of a massage type with extras. Went for a qv. Got me ready with a HJ and place on cover for cfs. Nice body and nipples. I am a regular.
-
02-07-19 05:40 #3598Senior Member

Posts: 202She was my favorite back in the DM days.
Originally Posted by JamesJ10
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 22:02 #3597Senior Member

Posts: 120Kylie
Anyone seen Kylie lately? I know she moved out of town but visits sometimes. PM me if you have.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kylie-es...napolis-6307-2
-
02-06-19 21:22 #3596Senior Member

Posts: 2419Duo?
Mom sais: "NO WAY!" Bill Ho.
Originally Posted by TheSwampHawk
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 19:49 #3595Regular Member

Posts: 13For me it was BBBJ and I didn't inquire about CIM but from what I've gathered I don't think that is an option. The BBBJ may be a YMMV thing as I've seen a few different reports on that. Either way I think you will have a great time. She is very attractive and has an amazing body.
Originally Posted by BbbjtcLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 17:31 #3594Senior Member

Posts: 1286Duos?
THAT would be interesting!! I know, too much to hope for!
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]
Happy Hunting, Stay Safe.
-SH.
-
02-06-19 15:53 #3593Regular Member

Posts: 17Visiting from orlando
I'm going to be in your neck of the woods tonight and looking for suggestions on a reliable petite provider for BBBJ with good Deepthroat skills any help is appreciated.
-
02-06-19 13:20 #3592Senior Member

Posts: 2419BBBJ / Rimming
Another good candidate would be Miss OG Crystal, if you can get hold of her. I think she sort of retired. Bill Ho.
Originally Posted by BbbjtcLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 13:09 #3591Senior Member

Posts: 2419Eclipse
That picture is a year old. This one is of her with her Mon from July last year. She has not changed.
Originally Posted by Czip11
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 13:04 #3590Senior Member

Posts: 289Thanks
Thanks Bill. I met Eclipse years ago at Lipstixxx but didn't realize she rimmed as well. I'll definitely try her out.
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-19 12:40 #3589Senior Member

Posts: 225Is that pic recent bill? All the pics she posts are very old.
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





