Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 79 of 133 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1982
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #812

    Short Haired Michelle MILF

    Has anyone seen Short Haired Michelle MILF?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Michelle 97.jpg‎  

  2. #811

    Short Haired Michelle

    Has anyone seen short haired Michelle, MILF 30 ish?

  3. #810

    Broadway is back, Baby!

    V-day, 2019. I travel for business so I am all over the state so yesterday I am returning north for a V day dinner with a civie but had a little extra time to review the dinner buffet known as Broadway in Camden. I have been close to writing off Broadway as dead or dying in the past so wasn't just my bad luck on the day I had no intention of partaking that Broadway would be filled to the brim with viable options. By viable options I mean those who look like a 5-8 on the SW scale, younger, no obvious signs of extended candy use and most importantly, friendly as in waving at you as you drive by.

    I just hope some of my fellow mongers had the opportunity to employ some of this fine independent business woman so my missed opportunity didn't completely go to waste.

  4. #809

    Danny

    Took a drive about 8 pm tonight. Not a whole lot going on for a while. I was almost ready to give up when I started seeing more girls. Finally I found something worth picking up. Can't remember the girls name but she was a true professional at her job. She told me she was going to massage school and gets done at 6 so usually comes out after that.

    After dropping her off I started seeing a lot more cute girls so drove around a bit more. That's when I saw who I think was Danny from a while back. I'm pretty sure it was her. I spent some time with her back in the day. What a pretty girl but if you gave her the chance she would try to get out of doing the deed. But we still had some good times in a real bad snow storm one year. I would always come home broke after seeing her. LOL. Has anyone else seen her around recently? It's been a long time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Danny 13.jpg‎  

  5. #808
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    So I am going to a business appt and have just enough time to dive off of 676 and do one quick run down Broadway end to end. Now mind you, its 10:30 AM and 11 degrees out so I was betting I wouldn't see a soul. But sure enough, down by the big church on the far end of Broadway stood one lonely solider, good looking at that and she gave me the wave. Just my luck, time constraints prevented me from making the scoop.

    But isn't that what we all love about America, capitalism and free enterprise. That on the coldest day of the year in mid-morning, you could stick get your dick sucked if you so choose. Bless us all.
    God bless America. Thanks for the update. Honestly didn't think anyone would be out this week so I didn't both but was tempted.

  6. #807

    Broadway stroll Camden

    So I am going to a business appt and have just enough time to dive off of 676 and do one quick run down Broadway end to end. Now mind you, its 10:30 AM and 11 degrees out so I was betting I wouldn't see a soul. But sure enough, down by the big church on the far end of Broadway stood one lonely solider, good looking at that and she gave me the wave. Just my luck, time constraints prevented me from making the scoop.

    But isn't that what we all love about America, capitalism and free enterprise. That on the coldest day of the year in mid-morning, you could stick get your dick sucked if you so choose. Bless us all.

  7. #806
    Quote Originally Posted by TooMuch68  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Taylor, but goes by "Tayy". A lot of fun to be with when she first hit the scene, but the street has taken it's toll on her. Your mileage may vary.

    She use to hang out around the liquor store on the corner of Kaighns Ave. & Broadway, but works the internet side of things more often now. She occasionally comes out with her friend, but haven't seen her of late out and about.
    On Skipthegames she's been going by Promise. I thought there was a review of her in the Escort section, but I didn't see it on the first couple of pages.

  8. #805
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool62  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys ever been with this chick? She's got an advert on Skip the games. South Jersey.
    Her name is Taylor, but goes by "Tayy". A lot of fun to be with when she first hit the scene, but the street has taken it's toll on her. Your mileage may vary.

    She use to hang out around the liquor store on the corner of Kaighns Ave. & Broadway, but works the internet side of things more often now. She occasionally comes out with her friend, but haven't seen her of late out and about.

  9. #804
    Any of you guys ever been with this chick? She's got an advert on Skip the games. South Jersey.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 661424988079MzAwNjQ3MzYzOA.jpg‎  

  10. #803

    Not worth the rates.

    Quote Originally Posted by FmrPlyr  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody remember Jackie From Broadway in Camden, She use walk the stroll there. Now she is with some Romeo pimp and I texted her and got a message.

    Well I charge 250 hr Outcall babe, my regular incall rates are 100 ss 150 hh 200 hr.

    Cmon, really? She's a $20 bbbjtcim and $50 1/2 & 1/2.

    Here's her ad http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...u/754058671033.

    She bounces around too much trying to get her next blast to make it enjoyable, IDK.
    Hell no she has a pimp which is a turn off for me I do not like third party transactions aka pimp drama. Also she does not have the looks for the money she's asking for to skinny and look like a druggie and probably give bullshit service.

  11. #802

    Camden NJ Jackie from Broadway

    Does anybody remember Jackie From Broadway in Camden, She use walk the stroll there. Now she is with some Romeo pimp and I texted her and got a message.

    Well I charge 250 hr Outcall babe, my regular incall rates are 100 ss 150 hh 200 hr.

    Cmon, really? She's a $20 bbbjtcim and $50 1/2 & 1/2.

    Here's her ad http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...u/754058671033.

    She bounces around too much trying to get her next blast to make it enjoyable, IDK.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6vOuwI.jpg‎   902c4N.jpg‎   Ga9diH.jpg‎   Sftf3x.jpg‎  

  12. #801

    The Whole Area Is Seemingly Dry

    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or have the options along Broadway been drying up for months now? I sometimes drive thru in the daytime hours and it seems like there is a decent range of options but I am always on my way to an appt so I am just driving thru on curiosity or recon work.

    When I return after 5 PM, its like they punched the timeclock and went home. I am guessing 5-7 Pm is the deadest period.
    I took a drive through CMD last night around 3 after I left the club (my usual time). I always find success at this hr and at the very least find several options that I either miss due to positioning or maybe LE being around, but when I tell you last night was dead as hell it was crazy. Now I have about 4 go to areas other than broadway and after driving around for a good while I saw one chick that I passed on because she just looked too worn. I combed the whole area including back streets and ended up going home and hopping on the PC LOL. It was crazy I haven't been out for a few months and even my last time I did find success but the options were slim. Hopefully we're just in a slump.

  13. #800

    North of The Playhouse

    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    Supposedly back in the day alot of girls used to chill in front of the motels on rt 130 and ply their trade.

    Does anyone know if motel cruising is still a thing?
    Those hotels are a dying breed.

  14. #799

    Burlington motels

    Supposedly back in the day alot of girls used to chill in front of the motels on rt 130 and ply their trade.

    Does anyone know if motel cruising is still a thing?

  15. #798
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or have the options along Broadway been drying up for months now? I sometimes drive thru in the daytime hours and it seems like there is a decent range of options but I am always on my way to an appt so I am just driving thru on curiosity or recon work.

    When I return after 5 PM, its like they punched the timeclock and went home. I am guessing 5-7 Pm is the deadest period.
    Today, I saw BSW Bunnie on Broadway near Kaighn at the liquor store. She still looks decent but I can tell this way of life is catching up with her. Yesterday, I saw BSW Stacey on Broadway near the church and gas station. She was wearing baggy clothes and she look ok but not what she used to look like. I passed on both..

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape