Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 438 of 532 FirstFirst ... 338 388 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 488 ... LastLast
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1419
    Quote Originally Posted by CIasianA  [View Original Post]
    http://wilmington-de.skipthegames.co...l/180074166365

    Anyone seen her?

    Good time?

    Damage? Services?
    Super hot but unfortunately super fake. That or others are using her pics. She posts in a lot of cities.

  2. #1418

    Hot redhead

    Would love to know if she's a good time?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/2678971866

  3. #1417

    Seen her?

    http://wilmington-de.skipthegames.co...l/180074166365

    Anyone seen her?

    Good time?

    Damage? Services?

  4. #1416

  5. #1415
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordp  [View Original Post]
    Are her tits as nice as her pictures?
    They are as advertised.

  6. #1414

    Post 1228

    Quote Originally Posted by Yogi9050  [View Original Post]
    I've been a regular of hers for several years. Nothing is farther from the truth. She's a great provider, no fuss no drama just gets down to business. Seen her 2 x in Levittown much better than her place in S. Philly.
    Glad to hear you have a good time with her but I am not making it up. Just check out post 1228. We are all here to help each other out and stick to the facts. You have a good time, another guy got ripped off and now it is up to others to make up their own minds. For someone that has been in this game for so long would think you would know that by now.

  7. #1413

    Sarah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kbear6577  [View Original Post]
    There was a report not to awful long ago about her taking someones money and leaving. That and a 100 up charge to go down on her? There are also good reports out there. For me way too much moving around, smoker, upcharge to go down on her, no thanks. Way too many others that or more stable, without reports of robbing. And do not charge you to go down on them and actually enjoy it. But she is legit so best of luck if you decide to take the plunge.
    I've been a regular of hers for several years. Nothing is farther from the truth. She's a great provider, no fuss no drama just gets down to business. Seen her 2 x in Levittown much better than her place in S. Philly.

  8. #1412

    Not So Good Report A While Back

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I'll be visiting from out of town. Had my eye on this one in this ad, but those reviews on Escort Babylon mainly seem like fake BS. So I'd like some feedback from somebody that's actually seen her. Info about menu if she's GFE, or if there are upsells for that, and whether incall is sketchy? Thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...125/2156646106
    There was a report not to awful long ago about her taking someones money and leaving. That and a 100 up charge to go down on her? There are also good reports out there. For me way too much moving around, smoker, upcharge to go down on her, no thanks. Way too many others that or more stable, without reports of robbing. And do not charge you to go down on them and actually enjoy it. But she is legit so best of luck if you decide to take the plunge.

  9. #1411
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Delaware55  [View Original Post]
    Yes a couple weeks ago in Queen Village. Great neighborhood, pleasant and accommodating but the track marks and syringes in the bathroom are off putting to say the least. I will not be back.
    Are her tits as nice as her pictures?

  10. #1410

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Glhfddka  [View Original Post]
    Pictures and phone number match Sarah, who used to host down in south Philly, but I did hear she's moving around to other areas now. I've never seen her personally, tried to find a time to meet up, but couldn't find a good time for both of us. She's generally well reviewed, although I did see 1 negative review about her a few months back, but from what I understand she made it up to the monger.

    She's very open about rates and stuff via text though which I'm never a big fan of personally. I like to try to keep things a bit more discreet. And she'll ask if you're a cop as her screening method, which is really kinda pointless since cops can lie about that and still arrest you.

    Her switter is @sexyhoopgoddess if you wanna check it out. I don't know how up to date it is but she has a link to her google form where you can look over her menu and rates and stuff.
    Sarah is one of my favorites. Since she moved to Levittown its a lot more accommodating a location than S. Philly. Amazing attention to details and a really cool woman.

  11. #1409

    Randy.

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsFreeze  [View Original Post]
    Hey just wondering if anyone has any experience with her? Can I trust that this is her and not a bunch of dudes waiting to set me up LOL.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...691/2677027474
    I have known randy for 5 years and was one of my ATF. I recently met her last week, she looked terrible. Gained about 50 lbs and the track marks were back. I felt so bad for her since she was and I'm sure still is an excellent provider. I gave her some money, went to WAWA and got her some food and left. She has gone too far down that rabbit hole. An absolute shame.

  12. #1408

    Anyone meet either one of these ladies /

    Both post ads on escortbabylon.

    Mature and local to me during the work day.

    Can anyone vouch for them.

    Good, bad or just ordinary.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 866735db42c5f149e6b9cdbc909c1be9_f.jpg‎   cefb41ad09f0fd3b05c00ee89e032d01_f.jpg‎  

  13. #1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordp  [View Original Post]
    Yes a couple weeks ago in Queen Village. Great neighborhood, pleasant and accommodating but the track marks and syringes in the bathroom are off putting to say the least. I will not be back.

  14. #1406

    To inseminate?

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Thank you sir. That's exactly the useful info we all need!

    Her pics look good, surely, nice and sleazy as I like, and your description of her performance does seem promising. But the "hard habit" is indeed what I had suspected, and what I was wondering about. Which is never a good thing and all too often, is associated with other not-so-good things.

    I just wish I could find some bareback strange for a fair price, to inseminate in the Philly area now, that is not a friggin' junkie, already. : (.
    Meaning to get her pregnant? Now that'll set you back.

  15. #1405

    Definitely real

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsFreeze  [View Original Post]
    Hey just wondering if anyone has any experience with her? Can I trust that this is her and not a bunch of dudes waiting to set me up LOL.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...691/2677027474
    Yes, Sarah is the real thing. She takes you all the way in, told me she had to practice at it for a while. I'd go back in a heartbeat. Fair prices, fairly quiet but goes to work and gets it done. I try whenever I pass through Philly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape