Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9684
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsAHobby45  [View Original Post]
    Are there 2 Little Reds? I've seen a Little Red but I can't tell if that's the same girl in the pic that was posted.
    There are 2 that I know of. The newer, thick girl is in town from Roanoke and has the bikini deepthroat pic on her ad; the skinny vcu area girl has been around for 3 or 4 years. Sometimes utr, sometimes running a few ads.

  2. #9683

    New New

    So has anyone seen this provider?? Apparently her permanent residence is not even 10 minutes from where I live. If any of you guys have seen her, I really would appreciate whatever you would have to say. If no one has then I will TOFTT.

  3. #9682

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone heard from Maria the Puerto Rican Spinner? She has been MIA for a few weeks.
    I believe it was reported that she was on a state sponsored vacation.

  4. #9681

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone heard from Maria the Puerto Rican Spinner? She has been MIA for a few weeks.
    She locked up and probably gone for awhile.

  5. #9680

    Anyone seen this one?

    http://newport-news.skipthegames.com...4/939125530184

    Yes, I know the URL starts with newport news. That's where I started filtering

  6. #9679
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138

    Thick Country Girl

    Gentlemen,

    If interested in a thick, mature woman whose head game is top notch and can take it like a champ go see this one. I've seen her many times and have never been dissapointed. Needs rent money, so deals may be on the table. I'm on lock down tonight, so can't get out to play. LOL. Inbox me if you have questions.

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/29252540/

    Thanks and be safe brothers!

  7. #9678

  8. #9677

    Kat

    Anyone know if Kat is still active?

  9. #9676

    Maria?

    Have anyone heard from Maria the Puerto Rican Spinner? She has been MIA for a few weeks.

  10. #9675

    Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by Bgale9689  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to check with why'all before I made the call.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/633641423778
    She's working with Jamie doing cash and dash.

  11. #9674

    Teri

    Quote Originally Posted by JNells0383  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Teri is back at it?
    I talked to her yesterday and she said she was not seeing anyone now.

  12. #9673

    Opinion?

    Currently interested in this girl from the sister site but I can't seem to find anything on her with the search tools. Anyone know anything about her?

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...330&cityid=475

  13. #9672

    Teri

    Does anyone know if Teri is back at it?

  14. #9671

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Bgale9689  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to check with why'all before I made the call.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/633641423778
    She is the cousin to the boyfriend of jamie. And alleged by jamie to be perpetrating the cash and dash also, for what her statement is worth. I would avoid anything reeking of jamie.

  15. #9670
    Quote Originally Posted by LeatherLover65  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to pass along news that some of you might be interested in Smoke no longer has a daytime job during the week. She said that she would be contacting member of who she had # for. I just knew that 2019 was going to be a good year!
    Leatherlover, if your still active on this board clean out your pms please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape