Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,691 to 27,705 of 37366
-
02-05-19 17:55 #9676Senior Member

Posts: 313Teri
Does anyone know if Teri is back at it?
-
02-05-19 17:27 #9675Senior Member

Posts: 229Info
She is the cousin to the boyfriend of jamie. And alleged by jamie to be perpetrating the cash and dash also, for what her statement is worth. I would avoid anything reeking of jamie.
Originally Posted by Bgale9689
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 16:19 #9674Senior Member

Posts: 199Leatherlover, if your still active on this board clean out your pms please.
Originally Posted by LeatherLover65
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 13:10 #9673Senior Member

Posts: 348Ill inbox her number to you. I hit her up heard she was cheap loved the pics of her. Well she quoted 150/250 so had to pass. Shame she's really my type.
Originally Posted by Ride00
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 11:52 #9672Regular Member

Posts: 13Has this one been reviewed.
Just wanted to check with why'all before I made the call.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/633641423778
-
02-05-19 11:13 #9671Senior Member

Posts: 317That number
Currently, like 2/4/19, links to a provider named Lotus. Ad on STG today.
Originally Posted by Raheem
[View Original Post]
Be safe.
-
02-05-19 11:08 #9670Senior Member

Posts: 58Nat
She looks like a girl that used to strip at daddy rabbits. He name was Cali. I wonder if it's her.
Originally Posted by JimGolferMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 11:07 #9669Senior Member

Posts: 189Are there 2 Little Reds? I've seen a Little Red but I can't tell if that's the same girl in the pic that was posted.
Originally Posted by Ride00
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 09:31 #9668Senior Member

Posts: 128Afro Dominica
The number goes back to a STG ad of a provider which wasn't good at all but might be ready to do right. Also the pictures are different. See Escort report #9302 and #9467.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 07:12 #9667Senior Member

Posts: 390Little Red
I would love to meet this one. So far I can only find mentions of her. Could someone be kind enough to share her contacts?
-
02-05-19 06:16 #9666Senior Member

Posts: 216Nat
Be careful as when monkey and boyfriend are calling, she is not above stealing. One of my few bad experiences in the hobby was just that with her about a year ago.
Originally Posted by Jdboy
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 02:05 #9665Senior Member

Posts: 435Have You Seen Her MILF ???
Has anyone had a dream with this provider before ? She post her ads on skipthegames been posting for a while now any info I would appreciate it thanks.
-
02-05-19 01:10 #9664Senior Member

Posts: 313Have you had a visit with her?
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 00:34 #9663Senior Member

Posts: 736Mixta
Juicy hoe 804XXX0662.
-
02-04-19 23:36 #9662Senior Member

Posts: 736Probably I'm confuse
Looks alike
.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






