Thread: Massage with HE
+
Add Report
Results 7,426 to 7,440 of 7529
-
02-09-19 14:57 #104Senior Member

Posts: 26Erlinda.
Had a appointment with Erlinda. I promptly show up on time and was greeted at the door. Walked to the room, I let her know that I already took a shower and undress, lay face down on the table. A funny thing I noticed, and it may not be a big deal to others, was the selection of music she was playing, pop and love songs. Don't bother me but just different. Haha. Anyway, she she removes the towel I used to cover myself, I guess it's my way of telling if there will be something at the end. Maybe she wants to check? Dunno. She starts the massage which is surprisingly good, kind of medium firm. She does some teasing while faced down, she'll reach under and rub. Felt pretty good to me. Massage even included walking on my back, which was very good and cracked me a couple of times. On the flip, she covers my eyes with a towel and continues my massage. Again pretty thorough body massage with some teasing. At the end of the massage she starts the HE. Now some detail, she doesn't talk much. She's not much of a conversationalist. Her massage, for my personal taste, was great. The HE was not to my preference. Not sensual, like the teasing which was slow and sensual, but the HE was jackhammering speed. Not my thing. I told her a couple of times to slow down, but she ignored my requests. But did manage to complete. Got wiped down and eventually got up and took a quick shower. She gave me a hug on the way out. Left $.2, no roaming. Dunno if I would repeat, HE was not to my liking, I don't know if it's cool to ask or request how I like the HE? But the massage was good.
-
02-08-19 16:47 #103Banned Member

Posts: 57Way to go.
Right on my man!! Glad to hear you standing your ground. From previous posts, mine included, it is known for upsell at this location. Just go in with what you are willing to pay. Walk out happy and guilt free. Was any more extras offered??
Originally Posted by KungfuPO
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-19 12:31 #102Senior Member

Posts: 42I second this. She's not bad looking but shorted me by almost 20 minutes and tried the same up sell. The only one I've enjoyed at the King St location is Roxy. Banging body and sweet attitude. But I haven't seen her post in few weeks.
Originally Posted by KungfuPO
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-19 23:56 #101Senior Member

Posts: 684Moon Spa
Good points Will. Think it just says Mia Thai on the door. Think it has some independents like Kayy, who is doing business as "Moon Spa".
Originally Posted by WillRuck
[View Original Post]
Anyone confirm a previous question about her having DD's?
Aloha,
CS.
-
02-07-19 20:45 #100Senior Member

Posts: 26Gina
I visited Gina, on King St, a few days before she left. This is the shop above Choi's. Anyway, took a shower and laid on the table. She walked in and even before she starts the massage, she whispers in my ear asking if I want the special massage at the end. I said of course and she proceeded to give me a good deep massage. The massage itself was about 20 minutes, then the flip. She massaged my chest and then told me that the massage w / HE is $$. I told her I only brought $. 2, and that's usually what I take if I'm trying someone new to me. She kept pushing for $. 8, then $. 6, then $. 4, but I told her $. 2 or just keep massaging me. She finally accepted but told me next time bring more money. Finished me up with the HE, showered and left. I give her a 8/7, but no repeat for me if or when she comes back.
-
02-07-19 12:38 #99Banned Member

Posts: 57Mia Thai.
If you call the shop number your MT could be Chinese. Matured. Massage will be Legit. FME.
Originally Posted by Ajarn
[View Original Post]
Call the Independent MT, who will rent the room. Massage and HE. YMMV.
The Chinese are connected and so are some of the Thai shops.
For example if you have a favorite MT, but don't like the shop, and if you have a favorite shop then you can set up a happy visit. This is mostly in the CC building.
-
02-06-19 17:27 #98Senior Member

Posts: 945Mia Thai MO?
Have always thought that this shop was aboveboard legit. But now there's a provider there (Kayy) giving HJs. Find it hard to believe that they have no idea what she's doing.
And now they're advertising on Assort List (bedpage).
Have they slipped into the twilight zone?
-
02-06-19 00:37 #97Senior Member

Posts: 1243Moon Spa Kayy
Originally Posted by BigM808
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy
[View Original Post]
Thank you all for these reviews. I've seen her advertisements, but did not notice she lists her boob size as DD until now. Anyone see / play with her bare tits? I am interested.
Originally Posted by Ernestm
[View Original Post]
Jay Dubblefoh.
-
02-05-19 23:15 #96Banned Member

Posts: 57Thai girl MAY
Works at CC Thai Pattaya, new shop ground floor. Kind of hidden. No elevators. Was at #33 x, #39 xx. Both shops changed hands. I have her personal number but she never called me so I thought too busy, not interested. Last visit was 4-11-18. Still the same Bubbly, smiling, cute loving MT. Massage ok, very slow, sensual, with feeling /7. Teasing with one hand during the rub /8. HJ, slow fast, slow. Soft strong soft /8. Roaming over clothes, slim body, nice butt, hand size cheeks. Should have had the whole hour in this mode. Looked at the clock, my hour was up. A quick hot towel rub down. A knock on the door, next customer here. Waited till shower was over and was out of there. 12 minutes over the time, felt like I robbed the next customer of his 12 minutes. That's why I don't like the small shops and back to back bookings. Repeat with the MT, no repeat on the shop. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Ajarn
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 23:12 #95Senior Member

Posts: 544My Experience
A little different experience. Nice girl, dressed in leggings, and stretch type top that covered everything. Pretty in a girl next door kind of way. Soft to medium massage. No teasing face down. M = 6. HE = 6. No repeat for me.
Originally Posted by BigM808
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 22:03 #94Regular Member

Posts: 13Good to know
Thanks. I've been looking at her ad for awhile, so this is helpful in making a decision to visit her!
Originally Posted by BigM808
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 21:31 #93Regular Member

Posts: 7Kay Moonspa
Accurate review. Massage starts off covered For a good 20 min until she uses massage lotion. Very mechanical routine. HE wasnt rushed but could def be slower. Overall very nice girl.
If there are any HE therapist that incorporate play on the boys / back side, please lmk.
Mahalo!
Originally Posted by BigM808
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 21:04 #92Senior Member

Posts: 684Aya / Tina
Had to TOFTT and go see Aya. It turns out, she is Chinese Tina. She moved to mainland for a couple years and is back. Good, not great massage and nice HE with no up-selling. Room is not that great and bathroom could be improved. Would recommend and repeat.
Originally Posted by OjiiChan69
[View Original Post]
Aloha,
CS.
-
02-05-19 20:59 #91Senior Member

Posts: 684Good Review
Kung,
Originally Posted by KungfuPO
[View Original Post]
Thanks for a review that is accurate with experience and other reviews. Kylie is nice, yet the up-selling is annoying and is not appreciated. This thread will try to be consistent at trying to let the providers that are reading this know that good customers do not appreciate it and will stop coming if it continues.
Aloha,
CS.
-
02-05-19 17:19 #90Senior Member

Posts: 440Kayy
I have seen this provider a couple times and the picture is either 10 years old or a fake. She does resemble this picture and everything he said was accurate and I'm sure he giving you his perspective but I wouldn't repeat just based on overall feel of the place and her attitude. She did try to hand me off to other MT because a walk-in happened and I got annoyed with that.
Originally Posted by CloeStone
[View Original Post]
HB.











Reply With Quote





