Thread: Massage with HE
+
Add Report
Results 7,441 to 7,455 of 7529
-
02-05-19 16:43 #89Senior Member

Posts: 684Thanks for Sharing
Big,
Originally Posted by BigM808
[View Original Post]
Good review, thanks for sharing.
Aloha,
CS.
-
02-05-19 16:42 #88Senior Member

Posts: 684Efforts will Continue
Thanks for the support 007. It appears many of us are growing tired of all the shills and "fake news" going on. It will remain the intent on this thread to attempt to obtain accurate and useful information on providers to share with potential customers.
Originally Posted by Hawaiian007
[View Original Post]
Aloha,
CS.
-
02-05-19 15:49 #87Senior Member

Posts: 46Moon Spa Kayy
Haven't seen a review in this thread so I'll post. She rents a room in another massage establishment in CC. She's extremely nice which was a pleasant surprise. A great looking chest and the couple of times I've seen her they were popping out of her top. Massage is ok, definitely on the lighter side. Very cute but massage was standard and decent HJ to finish. Nothing out of this world but would due if you're in a pinch. S-8/ A-10/ L-7. $. 20 and I didn't try to roam but ymmmv.
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/aloha-y...21858-13153004
-
02-05-19 14:59 #86Senior Member

Posts: 362Mahalo For This
Mahalo CS for trying. Been seeing so many it was starting to turn me away from using this site. Keep it real and we can all enjoy.
Originally Posted by CloeStone
[View Original Post]
Regards,
TheReal007.
-
02-05-19 13:16 #85Banned Member

Posts: 57Massage.
A real full body massage takes a good 1 hour +. W / o HE. A real good full body Thai Massage takes 90 minutes +. I asked Irene for a full body Thai massage and she told me it will take 90 minutes. This is a deep or back walk to warm up and loosen mussels including arms fingers, legs feet, head neck and so on. My body is stiff and I need help getting stretched. Usually feel a good pain but feel relaxed after. IMHO.
Originally Posted by Poiuy2
[View Original Post]
A Rub and Tug is usually just that. I am a clock watcher so I know what the rub is about and what to expect. Sure the MT is giving a strong back rub, basic, but thinking " I got to get this Buffalo out of here, hope I get a good tip for the quickly".
The customer is thinking," oh that back rub feels good but I am here and waiting for the tease and flip for the desert". Usually the rub can last 30 - 35 minutes before the flip. The front rub is pretty weak before getting down to bussiness. Lucky if it lasts a good 10 - 15 minutes. Hot towel or shower and your 1 hour is up. IMHO. YMMV.
-
02-04-19 20:20 #84Senior Member

Posts: 241Lily
Had a session with this cute thai gal named Lily. Not sure where she worked before. She is on the younger side, I would guess late 20's (don't hold me to it, I'm terrible with ages). Pretty, slim and looks like a decent body. Had some challenges scheduling but it all worked out in the end. Did not get shorted on time. She is very quiet, I initially thought she was stuck up, but she can be very accommodating if you ask politely. For a first time session, I wanted to go with the flow.
Good massage skills- I like it deep and felt she could go deeper, I think she was afraid of hurting me. Very good stretching. I liked that part the best. Was covered the whole time with a thin sheet, but it moved frequently. Only negative was her hands were kind of cold. Session ended without a HE so I asked politely and she obliged (she said you need to ask as she will not offer). Decent HE with OTC roaming allowed.
M-8, HE-7, Standard $. 2 She is in the Kaheka Prof Center. No AD that I know of. Seniors can PM me for other details.
Mahalo,
BJ.
-
02-04-19 19:16 #83Senior Member

Posts: 26Thanks CS for that!
Originally Posted by CloeStone
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 19:08 #82Senior Member

Posts: 181Mahalo
CS mahalo! For keeping it real!
Originally Posted by CloeStone
[View Original Post]
Ahi.
-
02-04-19 18:20 #81Senior Member

Posts: 684Thanks for Trying
John Ross,
Originally Posted by JohnRoss
[View Original Post]
Thanks for trying to question this "Former Senior Member". A decision was made to delete all posts related to this. Too many shills lately and the suggested tipping did not follow formatting, it just all seemed a little off and "shillish".
Aloha,
CS.
-
02-04-19 18:11 #80Senior Member

Posts: 684No Shills Please
Regular Members with the first post to this thread trying to promote services or dictate tipping will be deleted.
Thanks,
CS.
-
02-02-19 21:22 #79Senior Member

Posts: 180Noi / nidnoi
If and a big if, we're talking the same girl as Noi / nidnoi. Her massage is pretty good. Her HJ is just ok. She is surprisingly fat. Hh.
Originally Posted by MeCook
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 13:02 #78Senior Member

Posts: 147Roaming
Sorry, Poiuy I did not try to roam.
Originally Posted by Poiuy2
[View Original Post]
-Ina.
-
02-02-19 12:06 #77Senior Member

Posts: 372Thanks Ina. I got to check her out for at least the legit massage. Did she also allow roaming? Regardless, having someone massage my bare glutes is rare. Thanks again for the info!
Originally Posted by Inamona
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-19 11:34 #76Senior Member

Posts: 147Here you go!
She does me right. Hopefully she's able to treat your ailments too.
Originally Posted by Poiuy2
[View Original Post]
http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/serv...y-irene_203876
-
02-02-19 11:30 #75Senior Member

Posts: 372Irene
I need a therapist like her. My lower back and glutes have been extremely tight for years, sometimes affecting my hard on.
Originally Posted by Inamona
[View Original Post]
Any pics and contact info? You can pm me if you don't want to share location on here. Thanks!










Reply With Quote






