Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: The Stupidest Shit in the Fucking World

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 852
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #42

    Never had any idea

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterRammer  [View Original Post]
    But it's surely breaking good and the fatty bald smurf mongering in the dark Swedish vulva mobile with untinted windows had better call Saul!! BTW this porcine psycho has about 10 different logons here and we're coming up upon the 10th anniversary of one of his 'characters' being banned for his typically sociopathic behavior: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...769&viewfull=1#post788769.
    How big of a psychopath this guy really was, I told the judge that he was mentally unstable and I, actually have the authority to prove it, I tried so closely to get the judge to Baker act him, just as he marchman act, Taoni, a real loser Frankieboy is!! STA is Out!

  2. #41

    This shheet ain't breaning bad!

    Quote Originally Posted by SmackThatAss  [View Original Post]
    The kind of Ass he is / was to take someone to court over a streetwalker? Only to be more exposed than ever. He actually believes himself. Trust me, he is the death of mongers and the emperor of Cap'nSavAHoes. I pray I do not go into my 60's taking guys in their 30's to court over SWs who service every Pecker in town. He's miserable and the new fact is, I have his home address, he was only able to obtain my business address. He's 60, unemployed, miserable, and putting up a house his mother left him to bond out SWs from 49th St in a trade for sex. I swear, I can not make this shiiiish up. When he found out the importance of my job, which he was dead wrong about, he looked even smaller. How bitter must you be to hate someone richer than you, & felony free and you've been arrested multiple times for DV and Drug possession. This is what you call true, schizoaffective behavior. I hope he takes medication, because next run in I'll have him in civil court for loss of wages, and he knows that I am a $300/ hr guy. He makes jackass of the year, Frankieboy! STA is Out!
    But it's surely breaking good and the fatty bald smurf mongering in the dark Swedish vulva mobile with untinted windows had better call Saul!! BTW this porcine psycho has about 10 different logons here and we're coming up upon the 10th anniversary of one of his 'characters' being banned for his typically sociopathic behavior: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...769&viewfull=1#post788769.

  3. #40

    Why in the Name of Babylon the Great Would Someone

    Quote Originally Posted by SmackThatAss  [View Original Post]
    A thing yet, Frankieboy is the reason the girls have disappeared in Lealman. He had the trap house shut down near the whizz inn trying to save Taoni, unfortunately, she left this world running from this POS. But I can guarantee you he wants no more legal issues with me. How the hell you have a criminal past like his and tried to take a felony free individual to court on his desire to have me un-phuk his favorite harlot. Dude trust me, he ran off maddy the peppermint paddy, Amanda G, & beat up another Amanda so she left to Alabama to hide. He's a predator & barked up the wrong tree. I wish you all could have seen him in court. He's so much older than me, a different ethnicity than me, from a different country than me. One question destroyed his entire claim. That question was "Explain where you know me from? " he was like a little girl who had missed her period. The judge scolded his old ass and shamed him, you can't be my fathers age with felonies trying to accuse me of mongering activities and not having proof. He is truly pitiful. This dummy put up his house to bond out maddy the peppermint paddy and had to run her down for fear of losing his home. Who in the hell does this. STA is Out!!
    Put their house up for street pussy? Dude sounds like a White Knighting beta-cuck to me.

  4. #39

    Imagine

    Quote Originally Posted by EyeMyt  [View Original Post]
    I'm tuned in for the continuing saga. This rivals Better call Saul.
    The kind of Ass he is / was to take someone to court over a streetwalker? Only to be more exposed than ever. He actually believes himself. Trust me, he is the death of mongers and the emperor of Cap'nSavAHoes. I pray I do not go into my 60's taking guys in their 30's to court over SWs who service every Pecker in town. He's miserable and the new fact is, I have his home address, he was only able to obtain my business address. He's 60, unemployed, miserable, and putting up a house his mother left him to bond out SWs from 49th St in a trade for sex. I swear, I can not make this shiiiish up. When he found out the importance of my job, which he was dead wrong about, he looked even smaller. How bitter must you be to hate someone richer than you, & felony free and you've been arrested multiple times for DV and Drug possession. This is what you call true, schizoaffective behavior. I hope he takes medication, because next run in I'll have him in civil court for loss of wages, and he knows that I am a $300/ hr guy. He makes jackass of the year, Frankieboy! STA is Out!

  5. #38
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1402

    Believe me

    Quote Originally Posted by SmackThatAss  [View Original Post]
    A thing yet, Frankieboy is the reason the girls have disappeared in Lealman. He had the trap house shut down near the whizz inn trying to save Taoni, unfortunately, she left this world running from this POS. But I can guarantee you he wants no more legal issues with me. How the hell you have a criminal past like his and tried to take a felony free individual to court on his desire to have me un-phuk his favorite harlot. Dude trust me, he ran off maddy the peppermint paddy, Amanda G, & beat up another Amanda so she left to Alabama to hide. He's a predator & barked up the wrong tree. I wish you all could have seen him in court. He's so much older than me, a different ethnicity than me, from a different country than me. One question destroyed his entire claim. That question was "Explain where you know me from? " he was like a little girl who had missed her period. The judge scolded his old ass and shamed him, you can't be my fathers age with felonies trying to accuse me of mongering activities and not having proof. He is truly pitiful. This dummy put up his house to bond out maddy the peppermint paddy and had to run her down for fear of losing his home. Who in the hell does this. STA is Out!!
    I'm tuned in for the continuing saga. This rivals Better call Saul.

  6. #37

    You haven't seen

    Quote Originally Posted by EyeMyt  [View Original Post]
    Can't wait for the next post.
    A thing yet, Frankieboy is the reason the girls have disappeared in Lealman. He had the trap house shut down near the whizz inn trying to save Taoni, unfortunately, she left this world running from this POS. But I can guarantee you he wants no more legal issues with me. How the hell you have a criminal past like his and tried to take a felony free individual to court on his desire to have me un-phuk his favorite harlot. Dude trust me, he ran off maddy the peppermint paddy, Amanda G, & beat up another Amanda so she left to Alabama to hide. He's a predator & barked up the wrong tree. I wish you all could have seen him in court. He's so much older than me, a different ethnicity than me, from a different country than me. One question destroyed his entire claim. That question was "Explain where you know me from? " he was like a little girl who had missed her period. The judge scolded his old ass and shamed him, you can't be my fathers age with felonies trying to accuse me of mongering activities and not having proof. He is truly pitiful. This dummy put up his house to bond out maddy the peppermint paddy and had to run her down for fear of losing his home. Who in the hell does this. STA is Out!!

  7. #36
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1402

    Best thread on the forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmackThatAss  [View Original Post]
    I can download links to show your criminal past FrankieBoy. I see you did what that judge told you to & you did it immediately, while I'm laying on the beach out here in South East Asia, have fun in traffic court for the ticket you got while trying to pick up $10 chics in the lealman triangle, you're as funny as they come. I know how to find you, drag you into court and reel your psychotic ass in. Too bad you like men and can't admit it, be glad I was too busy to be in court otherwise. You'd be homeless, you little POS. STA is out! LOL.
    Can't wait for the next post.

  8. #35

    You're a loser & A Liar

    Quote Originally Posted by LostSoulz  [View Original Post]
    Indicted? You were the one about to be indicted. You just make shit up like trump. Why'all realize that this asshole just completely makes shit up about everything he posts. Not attachment to reality. How come you didn't show up to the last court date where two of our beauties were waiting to hang your ass out to dry? One of them you think likes you or you have some connection with LOL. She was ready to see you get led away in handcuffs. Again, four of them in total took time out of their lives (2 for the first hearing that the bailiff's screwed up) to be in court to fry you. How many times you ever know someone involved in that life willing walk into court? Like I say, they were lining up. As for the case being thrown out? That is because it was your case you filed and pussied out and didn't show up. As for my house? That's paid off so again AlfredBOY, just completely making shit up. As for removing the videos? They were posted by you. I had no control over those videos you ignorant POS. I accomplished exactly what I wanted with that site. Brought you to your knees. Nearly had you in prison. Keep messing with me. I may not have had any control over the videos as they were posted but I did download them and can put them back up at any time. What do you think your new employer seeing those will think of you?
    I can download links to show your criminal past FrankieBoy. I see you did what that judge told you to & you did it immediately, while I'm laying on the beach out here in South East Asia, have fun in traffic court for the ticket you got while trying to pick up $10 chics in the lealman triangle, you're as funny as they come. I know how to find you, drag you into court and reel your psychotic ass in. Too bad you like men and can't admit it, be glad I was too busy to be in court otherwise. You'd be homeless, you little POS. STA is out! LOL.

  9. #34

    Hey suck that ass

    Quote Originally Posted by SmackThatAss  [View Original Post]
    You were saved & so was your home. You were in over your head, if anything criminal was done, STA would have been indicted, then again you're too pomous to recognize that you were so close to having a len put on your home & the judge knew it. You had repeated court dates in hopes that. STA would miss one date and the case could be thrown out, after the stupidity you used to lure STA into a court of Law, if the courtroom was where STA wanted you, your pinellas county shinnanegans showed him how to subpoena you to court. You're a liar, you were forced to remove videos from your stupid page and you did just as the judge forced you to do or fear of incarceration. You removed those videos immediately. Did you look up STA's new status legally? Maybe his new job pays so much that a social media & dingbats like you, are not worth risking financial loses, then again if you're ready to enter court again, I'm sure STA can grant your wishes, just say the word, Frankieboy! LOL, STA is out!
    Indicted? You were the one about to be indicted. You just make shit up like trump. Why'all realize that this asshole just completely makes shit up about everything he posts. Not attachment to reality. How come you didn't show up to the last court date where two of our beauties were waiting to hang your ass out to dry? One of them you think likes you or you have some connection with LOL. She was ready to see you get led away in handcuffs. Again, four of them in total took time out of their lives (2 for the first hearing that the bailiff's screwed up) to be in court to fry you. How many times you ever know someone involved in that life willing walk into court? Like I say, they were lining up. As for the case being thrown out? That is because it was your case you filed and pussied out and didn't show up. As for my house? That's paid off so again AlfredBOY, just completely making shit up. As for removing the videos? They were posted by you. I had no control over those videos you ignorant POS. I accomplished exactly what I wanted with that site. Brought you to your knees. Nearly had you in prison. Keep messing with me. I may not have had any control over the videos as they were posted but I did download them and can put them back up at any time. What do you think your new employer seeing those will think of you?

  10. #33

    Moral of the story: Grow up boys.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Hey Jason, I hope you don't mind if I use your name I figured it was ok since you were using theirs, hope ass is well.

    Here's the thing, you're welcomed to call those guys out of the thread but using real names is a no no. I'm sure you'll get it right next time.

    A2

  11. #32

    Hello Frankieboy.

    You were saved & so was your home. You were in over your head, if anything criminal was done, STA would have been indicted, then again you're too pomous to recognize that you were so close to having a líen put on your home & the judge knew it. You had repeated court dates in hopes that. STA would miss one date and the case could be thrown out, after the stupidity you used to lure STA into a court of Law, if the courtroom was where STA wanted you, your pinellas county shinnanegans showed him how to subpoena you to court. You're a liar, you were forced to remove videos from your stupid page and you did just as the judge forced you to do or fear of incarceration. You removed those videos immediately. Did you look up STA's new status legally? Maybe his new job pays so much that a social media & dingbats like you, are not worth risking financial loses, then again if you're ready to enter court again, I'm sure STA can grant your wishes, just say the word, Frankieboy! LOL, STA is out!

  12. #31

    It is called embedding video. Not an iFrame.

    An iFrame is when you enclose an entire webpage or element within a page from another webpage. This was an embed from a youtube video.

    If anyone is curious, it was the segment from Conan the Barbarian where he is asked what matters. "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women. ".

    Funny how no one has heard from this guy below and his entire social media profile is gone. Not to mention he didn't show up at the last court appearance where two of our lovely ladies (out of four that offered) were ready to testify about him and the crap he pulls. Had he shown up it would have been on record and he'd probably be in prison.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmackThatAss  [View Original Post]
    In the legal forum, this Loser, which is Motivated by Deleted by Admin, he has harassed many guys in the St. Petersburg forum for years, finally he is getting a dose of his own medicine, he can't get out of the mountain of lies. He is now in the fight of his life after engaging into a legal battle with someone who has no legal issues what so ever and knows his way around the court house. Its extremely hard to detail a mongers life from electronic posts, but his silly little asset is going to learn today. Next time he'll think about engaging with another monger because he thought he knew the law. He now knows he knows little about the law, and little about the person he's going against in the Court room. Bet you'll never try that again. STA is out!
    Moral of the story? Just don't be an asshole.

    Douchebag, when the code you posts starts with <*iframe> and ends with <*/iframe> (stars added to break the tag) then it's an iframe, if you're too stupid to know what you posted that's not my fault.

    A2

  13. #30
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Why are you posting Iframes?

    A2

  14. #29
    Oh what a clever douchebag you are "a2".

    Typical pansy. Hiding behind a computer screen.

    Interesting that you hide the important info i have. I figured the losers that are about to be outed would like to see it coming before it happens.

    I always get a kick out of guys who call me out for hiding behind my computer, from behind their fucking computers.

    Yes I know, if only I was standing in front of you I wouldn't blah blah fucking blah

    You really are fucking pathetic.

    A2


    Quote Originally Posted by ohnowitson  [View Original Post]
    but back.

    were you gone because you were in jail for selling blowjobs? Do you miss the boys on the tier?

    You're fucking pathetic.

    A2

  15. #28

    Its been a while

    But back.

    Were you gone because you were in jail for selling blowjobs? Do you miss the boys on the tier?

    You're fucking pathetic.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape