Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,691 to 27,705 of 37366
-
02-05-19 18:57 #9676Senior Member

Posts: 242Maria?
Have anyone heard from Maria the Puerto Rican Spinner? She has been MIA for a few weeks.
-
02-05-19 18:30 #9675Senior Member

Posts: 373Thief
She's working with Jamie doing cash and dash.
Originally Posted by Bgale9689
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 18:25 #9674Senior Member

Posts: 172Teri
I talked to her yesterday and she said she was not seeing anyone now.
Originally Posted by JNells0383
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 18:05 #9673Regular Member

Posts: 8Opinion?
Currently interested in this girl from the sister site but I can't seem to find anything on her with the search tools. Anyone know anything about her?
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...330&cityid=475
-
02-05-19 17:55 #9672Senior Member

Posts: 313Teri
Does anyone know if Teri is back at it?
-
02-05-19 17:27 #9671Senior Member

Posts: 229Info
She is the cousin to the boyfriend of jamie. And alleged by jamie to be perpetrating the cash and dash also, for what her statement is worth. I would avoid anything reeking of jamie.
Originally Posted by Bgale9689
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 16:19 #9670Senior Member

Posts: 199Leatherlover, if your still active on this board clean out your pms please.
Originally Posted by LeatherLover65
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 13:10 #9669Senior Member

Posts: 348Ill inbox her number to you. I hit her up heard she was cheap loved the pics of her. Well she quoted 150/250 so had to pass. Shame she's really my type.
Originally Posted by Ride00
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 11:52 #9668Regular Member

Posts: 13Has this one been reviewed.
Just wanted to check with why'all before I made the call.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/633641423778
-
02-05-19 11:13 #9667Senior Member

Posts: 317That number
Currently, like 2/4/19, links to a provider named Lotus. Ad on STG today.
Originally Posted by Raheem
[View Original Post]
Be safe.
-
02-05-19 11:08 #9666Senior Member

Posts: 58Nat
She looks like a girl that used to strip at daddy rabbits. He name was Cali. I wonder if it's her.
Originally Posted by JimGolferMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 11:07 #9665Senior Member

Posts: 189Are there 2 Little Reds? I've seen a Little Red but I can't tell if that's the same girl in the pic that was posted.
Originally Posted by Ride00
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 09:31 #9664Senior Member

Posts: 128Afro Dominica
The number goes back to a STG ad of a provider which wasn't good at all but might be ready to do right. Also the pictures are different. See Escort report #9302 and #9467.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-19 07:12 #9663Senior Member

Posts: 390Little Red
I would love to meet this one. So far I can only find mentions of her. Could someone be kind enough to share her contacts?
-
02-05-19 06:16 #9662Senior Member

Posts: 216Nat
Be careful as when monkey and boyfriend are calling, she is not above stealing. One of my few bad experiences in the hobby was just that with her about a year ago.
Originally Posted by Jdboy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






