Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage with HE

+ Add Report
Page 497 of 502 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,455 of 7529
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #89

    Thanks for Sharing

    Quote Originally Posted by BigM808  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen a review in this thread so I'll post. She rents a room in another massage establishment in CC. She's extremely nice which was a pleasant surprise. A great looking chest and the couple of times I've seen her they were popping out of her top. Massage is ok, definitely on the lighter side. Very cute but massage was standard and decent HJ to finish. Nothing out of this world but would due if you're in a pinch. S-8/ A-10/ L-7. $. 20 and I didn't try to roam but ymmmv.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/aloha-y...21858-13153004
    Big,

    Good review, thanks for sharing.

    Aloha,

    CS.

  2. #88

    Efforts will Continue

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian007  [View Original Post]
    Mahalo CS for trying. Been seeing so many it was starting to turn me away from using this site. Keep it real and we can all enjoy.

    Regards,

    TheReal007.
    Thanks for the support 007. It appears many of us are growing tired of all the shills and "fake news" going on. It will remain the intent on this thread to attempt to obtain accurate and useful information on providers to share with potential customers.

    Aloha,

    CS.

  3. #87

    Moon Spa Kayy

    Haven't seen a review in this thread so I'll post. She rents a room in another massage establishment in CC. She's extremely nice which was a pleasant surprise. A great looking chest and the couple of times I've seen her they were popping out of her top. Massage is ok, definitely on the lighter side. Very cute but massage was standard and decent HJ to finish. Nothing out of this world but would due if you're in a pinch. S-8/ A-10/ L-7. $. 20 and I didn't try to roam but ymmmv.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/aloha-y...21858-13153004

  4. #86

    Mahalo For This

    Quote Originally Posted by CloeStone  [View Original Post]
    Regular Members with the first post to this thread trying to promote services or dictate tipping will be deleted.

    Thanks,

    CS.
    Mahalo CS for trying. Been seeing so many it was starting to turn me away from using this site. Keep it real and we can all enjoy.

    Regards,

    TheReal007.

  5. #85

    Massage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Poiuy2  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Ina. I got to check her out for at least the legit massage. Did she also allow roaming? Regardless, having someone massage my bare glutes is rare. Thanks again for the info!
    A real full body massage takes a good 1 hour +. W / o HE. A real good full body Thai Massage takes 90 minutes +. I asked Irene for a full body Thai massage and she told me it will take 90 minutes. This is a deep or back walk to warm up and loosen mussels including arms fingers, legs feet, head neck and so on. My body is stiff and I need help getting stretched. Usually feel a good pain but feel relaxed after. IMHO.

    A Rub and Tug is usually just that. I am a clock watcher so I know what the rub is about and what to expect. Sure the MT is giving a strong back rub, basic, but thinking " I got to get this Buffalo out of here, hope I get a good tip for the quickly".

    The customer is thinking," oh that back rub feels good but I am here and waiting for the tease and flip for the desert". Usually the rub can last 30 - 35 minutes before the flip. The front rub is pretty weak before getting down to bussiness. Lucky if it lasts a good 10 - 15 minutes. Hot towel or shower and your 1 hour is up. IMHO. YMMV.

  6. #84

    Lily

    Had a session with this cute thai gal named Lily. Not sure where she worked before. She is on the younger side, I would guess late 20's (don't hold me to it, I'm terrible with ages). Pretty, slim and looks like a decent body. Had some challenges scheduling but it all worked out in the end. Did not get shorted on time. She is very quiet, I initially thought she was stuck up, but she can be very accommodating if you ask politely. For a first time session, I wanted to go with the flow.

    Good massage skills- I like it deep and felt she could go deeper, I think she was afraid of hurting me. Very good stretching. I liked that part the best. Was covered the whole time with a thin sheet, but it moved frequently. Only negative was her hands were kind of cold. Session ended without a HE so I asked politely and she obliged (she said you need to ask as she will not offer). Decent HE with OTC roaming allowed.

    M-8, HE-7, Standard $. 2 She is in the Kaheka Prof Center. No AD that I know of. Seniors can PM me for other details.

    Mahalo,

    BJ.

  7. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by CloeStone  [View Original Post]
    John Ross,

    Thanks for trying to question this "Former Senior Member". A decision was made to delete all posts related to this. Too many shills lately and the suggested tipping did not follow formatting, it just all seemed a little off and "shillish".

    Aloha,

    CS.
    Thanks CS for that!

  8. #82

    Mahalo

    Quote Originally Posted by CloeStone  [View Original Post]
    John Ross,

    Thanks for trying to question this "Former Senior Member". A decision was made to delete all posts related to this. Too many shills lately and the suggested tipping did not follow formatting, it just all seemed a little off and "shillish".

    Aloha,

    CS.
    CS mahalo! For keeping it real!

    Ahi.

  9. #81

    Thanks for Trying

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRoss  [View Original Post]
    Does she let the girls roam free? As a former Senior, you know everyone will ask the total cash outlay. Of course, you should also remember there is a delay on posts for new members, so no need for the triple post.
    John Ross,

    Thanks for trying to question this "Former Senior Member". A decision was made to delete all posts related to this. Too many shills lately and the suggested tipping did not follow formatting, it just all seemed a little off and "shillish".

    Aloha,

    CS.

  10. #80

    No Shills Please

    Regular Members with the first post to this thread trying to promote services or dictate tipping will be deleted.

    Thanks,

    CS.

  11. #79

    Noi / nidnoi

    Quote Originally Posted by MeCook  [View Original Post]
    Was she also working at Saitara Thai Massage in Waipahu? I was glad that I could take advantage of the massage w / o the HE option. She was way too chunky for me. Nice personality though.
    If and a big if, we're talking the same girl as Noi / nidnoi. Her massage is pretty good. Her HJ is just ok. She is surprisingly fat. Hh.

  12. #78

    Roaming

    Quote Originally Posted by Poiuy2  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Ina. I got to check her out for at least the legit massage. Did she also allow roaming? Regardless, having someone massage my bare glutes is rare. Thanks again for the info!
    Sorry, Poiuy I did not try to roam.

    -Ina.

  13. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Inamona  [View Original Post]
    She does me right. Hopefully she's able to treat your ailments too.

    http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/serv...y-irene_203876
    Thanks Ina. I got to check her out for at least the legit massage. Did she also allow roaming? Regardless, having someone massage my bare glutes is rare. Thanks again for the info!

  14. #76

    Here you go!

    Quote Originally Posted by Poiuy2  [View Original Post]
    I need a therapist like her. My lower back and glutes have been extremely tight for years, sometimes affecting my hard on.

    Any pics and contact info? You can pm me if you don't want to share location on here. Thanks!
    She does me right. Hopefully she's able to treat your ailments too.

    http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/serv...y-irene_203876

  15. #75

    Irene

    Quote Originally Posted by Inamona  [View Original Post]
    Hit up Irene recently for a 90 min massage. Every time I see her its for 90 min and she was able to take me in right away. I call her last minute most of the time and she tries to squeeze me in when possible. I'm an active old man and suffer from chronic tight lower back, glutes and legs. Irene's regular stretching and massage keeps me moving. I've been seeing her for over a year and she's been reliable and consistent. I never asked for a HE from her nor has she offered me. I rarely request a HJ/HE from a masseuse. If I'm in the mood for a HJ I'll que in on any signs that a therapist might offer extras and she never gave me any indications. Finally, one day I was in the mood and bluntly asked her. She giggled and said "I'm shy". I replied no way, you seen me in all my glory (more like unglory) for more than a year, erect and all. How could you be shy? LOL.

    Anyway, she proceeded with a very good sensual HJ, good edging with some soft moaning added in to get me to climax. She drained me like a pro. Bravo! I like her. She's a skilled masseuse and her HJ's are just as good. Always a repeat.

    -Ina
    I need a therapist like her. My lower back and glutes have been extremely tight for years, sometimes affecting my hard on.

    Any pics and contact info? You can pm me if you don't want to share location on here. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape