Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,706 to 27,720 of 37359
-
02-04-19 18:14 #9654Senior Member

Posts: 342Roxanne
You okay with PMing her info and a link to an ad if she has one?
Originally Posted by TBonz123
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 17:43 #9653Senior Member

Posts: 373Nat
She's good with decent value and 7 skills she isn't on any chems that I could see. She is a fun time, saw her when Courtney was around.
Originally Posted by Hello2
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 15:30 #9652Senior Member

Posts: 116Roxanne
She could use some help. Hadn't seen in a while saw her today gained a little weight from her vacation but still in my top 3 head doctors. Forgot how soft that mouth was and you never need a washcloth with her she cleans up everything!!
-
02-04-19 14:31 #9651Senior Member

Posts: 653Nasty Nat
She's been around a while. Typically in the Hopewell / Colonial Heights area. She's bigger than what her pics make you think. Got a bit of a gut. That being said, her skills were decent and she had a good attitude. I felt like I got my. 6 investment's worth. I'm unlikely to make that drive again to see her, and if I do get to that area there's a bunch of cuter and more talented girls to see.
Stay Safe and Happy Hunting.
JDBoy.
Originally Posted by Hello2
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 14:16 #9650Senior Member

Posts: 342Well.
Well first and foremost thanks. Me coming across this board and seeing you individuals take time to give others a heads up on the quality of your experience in your dream, especially when you don't have to, I happen to respect, so I just figured why contribute my fair share?
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
To answer your question, I guess me not picking up on certain signs could be mainly because I'm still relatively new to this whole thing lmao, I've just started dreaming of these women this past October. So what a veteran could pick up on may end up still being an oversight on my behalf, like which ones are capable of and ought to having their quoted donation talked down for example (I'm not worried about LEO, I'm not that naive LOL); I'm certain there are a handful of one's I dreamt of that I donated more to than I should have. I laughed when you said her service is barely worth SW donations because good GOD that's the truth! Now if you or anyone else for that matter happen to have any advice that you wouldn't mind sharing, I would greatly appreciate it. I want to let it be known also that with my reviews, I'm not seeing these women back to back to back. Some will date as far back as when I started in October so circumstances may be different with you guys going into the future, this is just my experience; I dream of only 2-3 a month.
-
02-04-19 12:20 #9649Senior Member

Posts: 58Colonial heights
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/667813793156
Any one have intel on this one? She says she's in colonial heights.
-
02-04-19 12:07 #9648Senior Member

Posts: 368Inbox
Sorry about that, mailbox cleared.
Originally Posted by CavalierHoo
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 12:06 #9647Senior Member

Posts: 435Have You Seen Her MILF ???
Any monger see this provider before ? she post her ads on skipthegames. I been looking has post for a while now any info I definitely would appreciate it thanks.
-
02-04-19 12:01 #9646Senior Member

Posts: 368LOL I agree I don't know that these reviews can be trusted, I reported on the one red head with picture definitely don't want to be around anyone looking like that taking the pictures & hotel has history of LEO stings not saying dude is wrong but dam he's covering a lot of ground fast just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 11:52 #9645Senior Member

Posts: 132Milo.
Saw her last summer. Same as pics. She was nice. Respectful and clean.
Originally Posted by CavalierHoo
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 11:38 #9644Senior Member

Posts: 32Seen her mentioned a few times, is there an ad or contact # for her available?
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 10:58 #9643Senior Member

Posts: 58Karlie
She's been around around for a long time but I haven't seen her in years. Her services very. Depends on high she is. Her real name is Michelle she used to go by Summer.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 10:22 #9642Senior Member

Posts: 260Hello
I can't recall if she's been reviewed here or not. Anyone have any insight?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...s/976052035476
-
02-04-19 10:03 #9641Senior Member

Posts: 475This one looks totally different from the one on the STG ad. Are they one and the same?
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-19 09:55 #9640Senior Member

Posts: 313Rusty, can you clear some room. I am trying to reach you.
Originally Posted by RustyWoodman1
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






